- Special Deals
Hotel Yasodha Towers
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 51 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 PM
Located on Bypass Road, Hotel Yashoda Towers offers quality accommodation at affordable rates. Rooms of this hotel have been designed carefully to ensure comfort and convenience of guests. All the basic amenities including cable TV and direct-dial telephone are available in each room.
The hotel provides housekeeping service to maintain the hygiene level of rooms. The attached bathrooms are complete with toiletries and 24-hour running water. /n/nThe hotel offers flexible payment options and strives to provide guests with complete value for their money.
Its employees are highly responsive and do not leave any stone unturned to proficiently solve guests' problems. With their assistance, the hotel offers facilities like travel assistance, laundry and doctor-on-call.
There is a well-equipped business centre, which corporate travellers can use to host a meeting, seminar, conference, training program or any other event. This facility is fitted with latest equipment to assure uttermost convenience of business travellers.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Economy Non A/C Single
5 Rooms Left!
Economy Non A/C Double
5 Rooms Left!
Business Class A/C Single
5 Rooms Left!
Business Class A/C Double
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Periya University 0.04 km
- Hosur Bus Stand 0.19 km
- Bus Station Hosur 0.19 km
- SBS Hospital 0.37 km
- South Indias Biggest Jain Temple 0.43 km
- Lakshmi Hospital 0.44 km
- Sree Vasvi Kanya Karpa Meswari Mandir 0.47 km
- Sri Jyothi Nagar Vysya Nagasesh Wari Temple 0.59 km
- Sri Venu Gopal Swamy Temple 0.61 km
- Kaybee Industrial Corporation 0.66 km
- Government Bus Service Station 0.69 km
- Sub Collector Office 0.77 km
- Ranna Arhjinayar Temple 1.01 km
- Hosur Station 1.61 km
- Makka Masjid 1.72 km
- Mecca 1.74 km
- Chandrachudeshwara Hill Temple 1.81 km
- Hosur Railway Station 1.96 km
- St Josephs College of Arts And Science 2.4 km
- Lakshmi Automatic Loom Works Ltd 2.81 km
- Ashok Leyland MDC 2.85 km
You might also like these hotels
- TGI Grand Fortuna 4.5 Review Score - 25 reviews
- Claresta Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 143 reviews
- Sri Krishna Palace Business Hotel 4.5 Review Score - 8 reviews
- Hotel Sri Vaari Residency 4.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Sapthagiri Palace A/c 3.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Sivaranjini Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 13 reviews
- CCC Peppermint Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 24 reviews
- Alps Residency 4.0 Review Score - 44 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Chandrasekaran on Oct 07,2017
What's Good: Value for money
What needs to improve : Cleaness
by Prabu on Oct 06,2017
What's Good: Room size and interiors
What needs to improve : Safety
by Harish on Sep 16,2017
What's Good: Location and service
What needs to improve : It is not having power back up. Please be ready to sit in darkness and suffocate if there is no EB power
by Sabarish on Aug 30,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Faulty toilet
by Guest on May 20,2017
What's Good: Near to bus stand
What needs to improve : Many facilities not available
by RAKSHESH on Apr 01,2017
What's Good: Very good and nice
What needs to improve : Cleaning and service
by Subramaniakumar on Mar 01,2017
What's Good: About location and cleanliness
What needs to improve : Staff punctuality
Good stay for one night
by JijuInduchoodan on
The location of the hotel is in hosur town itself and faced difficulty to found out the exact way to the property. The entire property is a bit old one but they have maintained it very well. Rooms were big and spacious and we just stayed here for one night sleep on the way to coorg. The check in and checkout was too smooth and i got the room for just 1k with breakfast, but we left very early by skipping breakfast to reach coorg.
by Tram100 on
This is a nice place.. It seems small but it is comfortable.. The meeting rooms is nice.. It is well located.. Service is fine. You can use this for business well.. It is very near the bus terminal so it is convenient.
by Yadav81 on
This hotel is normal hotel but facility of this is 3 star rating hotels. The hotel staff is very friendly and polite. Rooms condition is very good as compare to other hotels. All room are neat and clean. As per me this hotel is one of best hotel in your.
Very nice budget hotel
by Joel L on
Hotel Yasodha Towers has good clean rooms,good housekeeping , clean toilets,good breakfast and off course free WiFi and friendly staff. Very reasonable price, sure to get a good deal over here .Keep it up !!!
by happyshubhamgoyal on
Very good service by hotel management Food quality is very good I am very happy to stay in that hotel They all give a best service Hotel is very clean There is not any fault in management That i see in that hotel
- Conference Room
- Shopping Center
- Travel counter
- Wedding services
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 00:00 AM
Until 00:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.