- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 27 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Paradise Cross Road 0.24 km
- Paradise Circle 0.29 km
- Mg Road, Shopping Area 0.36 km
- Ram Gopalpet Police Station 0.4 km
- Kfc Restaurant 0.41 km
- Business Center 0.42 km
- M.C.H Swimming Pool 0.5 km
- Kalaniketan 0.6 km
- Shopping Complex Cmr 0.6 km
- Jane Arcade 0.78 km
- Anand Theatre 0.87 km
- Kims Hospital 0.95 km
- James Street Railway Station 0.98 km
- Jubilee Bus Stand 1.08 km
- The Jubilee Bus Station 1.08 km
- Trinity Church 1.28 km
- Prasad Imex Entertainment 1.42 km
- Secunderabad Bus Station 1.46 km
- Volvo Bus Station 1.59 km
- Secunderabad Club 1.6 km
- Us Consulate 1.65 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 5
- Poor 4
- Average 7
- Very Good 10
- Excellent 1
Center of city at reasonable price
by Rohan P on
Located at heart of city.. 10 min walking distance from secundarabad railway station, 5 min walking distance from famous biryani place 'The Paradise'.. Well connected by city buses..once Hyderabad Metro starts it will be much better connected.
Comfortable Stay at Hotel Parklane
by Cloudking on
Hotel Parklane at Secunderabad is an old moderate hotel with limited modern facilities for tourists visiting Secunderabad or Hyderabad. Has AC & Non-AC room with Conference Hall. Hotel has dinning facilities with good breakfast and lunch menu. Provides complimentary breakfast. Has travel facilities for tourists. Comfort stay with hospitable room service & house keeping. Good parking facility available for cars.
by vishwas0902 on
I booked two room online through two different reputed portals. When i reached hotel, they denied any booking. The price was double then booked. They had conversation with portal manager and denied any email confirmation. That happened to me first time anywhere in India.
Arrogant staff, run down rooms.
by Gopi G on
After a long road trip back to Hyderabad along with my wife, we decided to stay at Hotel Parklane for a day on the noon of 06.04.2015 when a good friend suggested the Hotel. The hotel management was very arrogant and the front desk staff was the rudest of all. Nevertheless, we requested the staff to show us one of the rooms before we check in and the horror show began. The rooms were untidy and unclean, the so called fresh towels were damp, as if used earlier. The room was emitting a peculiar smell as soon as we entered. The bathroom had leaking showers, taps and toilets. The lift remained out of service so we had to walk back down the stairs. Nobody was bothered to even attend to us for at least half an hour. And we finally decided that we would get better hotels at the price and walked out of the hell called Parklane which is near paradise. The only thing good about this hotel is its poor hospitality. In short we can conclude the whole experience as Arrogant staff, run down rooms. Not worth the money at all. I would not recommend this hotel to any of my friends and relatives. The room was not value for money, room tariffs and room service rates were exorbitant and the facilities were not matching at all. Overall, the experience was entirely forgettable.
my next visit for food...
by BASANT1991 on
The best affordable stay In Hyderabad. I lodged in there for 4 days and had a very pleasant stay. The hotel has amazing subtle interior designs, a very humble and welcoming staff always on their toes to provide service. It includes an amazing buffet restaurant with delicious food and free breakfast buffet, a Chinese restaurant with great recipes, an authentic Hyderabadi restaurant food is to die for. PlayStation, carom etc. enjoy them with great drinks.A lot of business guests visit this locale for their trips to the companies here and this is just the place to stay.
My advise, please don't go to this hotel.
by Gopi G on April 7, 2015
room on 1st floor are good.
by BASANT1991 on March 18, 2015
Don't take rooms fitted with Wall fans. Prefer ceiling fan fitted rooms.
by Siva G on November 21, 2013
Good to be in 2nd floor
by buddyTamilnadu on November 16, 2012
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.