- Special Deals
Taj Deccan (A Taj Hotel)
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 761 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located in Banjara Hills, Taj Deccan features an outdoor pool. It also pan-Asian specialty restaurant called Syn and has Synfresco, the adjoining alfresco dining area overlooking the rock garden. Offering free high-speed wireless internet to its patrons, this Hyderabad hotel is accessible from Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, which is 31 km from the property.
The famous Puri Jagannath Temple is 4 km away from the hotel. This accommodation in Hyderabad has a total of 151 rooms and suites to choose from. Rooms include conveniences like dual-line telephones, bottled mineral water, electronic safe, in-room dining and tea/coffee maker.
It also has attached bathroom with hair dryer and forest essential bath amenities. Suite rooms a separate living area, dining area, complimentary chocolate platter and fruit basket, dining area and living room. Taj Deccan has a salon, fitness center, beauty parlor with a barber shop, currency exchange, travel desk, business center, tennis court and banquet hall.
Other dining options include a bar, one multi-cuisine, one Coastal and one South Indian cuisine restaurant. Services like a 24-hour doctor, babysitting service, turndown service, concierge, laundry and butler services are also offered in the property. Travel hubs near this Hyderabad property are Lakdikapul Railway Station (3 km), Begumpet Railway Station (4 km) and Secunderabad Junction (8 km).
Visitors can explore places like Charminar (9 km), Hussain Sagar (8 km) and Birla Mandir (4 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Falaknuma Palace 0.2 km
- GVK One Mall 0.29 km
- Inox 0.29 km
- Exotica 0.29 km
- Sports Bar 0.32 km
- City Centre Mall 0.35 km
- City Center Shopping Mall 0.35 km
- Institute of Transfusion Medicine And Research 0.41 km
- Care Banjara Hospital 0.61 km
- Jalaram Vengal Rao Park 0.65 km
- Infosys 0.67 km
- Asian Institute Of Gastroenterology 0.7 km
- Living Space Shopping Mall 0.71 km
- Kerala Sanjivani Ayurvedic Centre 0.75 km
- Vishwakarma Art Gallery 0.76 km
- Consultate General of Islamic Republic of Iran 0.78 km
- Jevanation Integrated Yoga Training Centre 0.8 km
- Nagarjuna Circle 0.89 km
- Jubilee Shopping Complex 0.9 km
- Hyderabad Central Mall 0.97 km
- PVR Cinemas 0.97 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Anjaneyan U on
Excellent property with privacy. Services also too good. Even I have got a extension of 5 hours late check out. Laundary services also fast. Inshore staff also was very helpful to give the informations about hyderabad. Thanks to Taj.
by zoobearz on
One of the properties I have always walked around since I always stayed at Taj Krishna..finally got a chance to stay here, and It was quite pleasant. The front office staff makes it worth the experience! We were upgraded to the Presidential suite so it was quite an amazing experience. The location is great since it's close to pretty much everything. Highly recommend it.
Experiencing the Tajness and its grandeur
by preethij72 on
What would one say about the Taj effect and its impression that it leaves on one s mind. I stayed here with 126 students and 9 staff members as part of our educational trip from my school Hiranandani Foundation School Thane. Taj opened its doors and its hospitality to us. The stay the food n the warmth through the various staff members was indeed gratifying. Our students all of age 9 10 and 11 year old were mesmerized by the Taj effect. Waaah Taj
Everything is excellent
by 728kamald on
Everything is excellent...will surely visit again very soon...i enjoyed to stay in ur hotel and no complain anything about ur hotel...and all staff members are nice, genuine and co-operative and hard working
by Javed S on
Good hospitality as usual. You went a step ahead to place prayer rug and compass in my room. Also the ironing board was placed properly. The chef Mr B Kumar went an extra mile & took initiatives to provide a great culinary experience, he was supported by Mr Rishi Manucha. Room, Lobby, Swimming pool: Tajness all the way. Many equipments in the gymnasium need replacement.
- Beauty Parlour
- Gift shops or news-stand
- LCD / Projector
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Flower Shop
- Shopping Center
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Steam room
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.