- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 500 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Rainforest Resort, Igatpuri is 70 acres reclining hill station surrounded with the highest peaks in Sahyaadri featuring rooms overlooking lush green landscape and forest. The resort is situated at a distance of 7 km from Igatpuri Railway Station and 2 km from famous Tringalwadi Dam.
It is one of the largest resort in Igatpuri a MTDC approved resort. Guest can opt for multiple room categories like Deluxe rooms to camp, to Villa accommodation. Thisresort in Igatpuri consists of 100 rooms.
Each room is well-equipped with basicamenities like television, work desk, wardrobe, sitting area and an attachedbathroom. Additional facilities like: 24 hr. Front desk, swimming pool, games room, garden area, kids play zone and doctor on call are also available within the premises.
Timber Lounge is the in-house restaurant which serves multi veg cuisine buffet meals. RainforestResort also has 2 banquet halls. The property is located 136 km from ChhatrapatiShivaji International Airport.
Places of interest include Manyamar Gate (6 km)and Vipassana Research Institute (7 km.). Please Note: Pet are strictly not allowed at the resort. Indoor games will be on chargeable basis and no room service.
At times there is network issues but guest can use resort phone for any emergency call.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Family Cottage With Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
Family Cottage - With All meals
4 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Railway Dam 2.09 km
- Igatpuri Municipal Water Reservior 2.62 km
- Igatpuri Bus Station 2.69 km
- Igatpuri Bus Stand 2.86 km
- Igatpuri Bus Depot 3.04 km
- Igatpuri Railway Station 3.39 km
- Myanmar Gate 3.39 km
- Hospital 3.43 km
- RG Chandak Maheshwari Hall 3.53 km
- Dhammagiri (Vipassana) Yoga & Meditation Centre 3.54 km
- Dakshin Mukhi Hanuman Mandir 3.65 km
- Railway Hospital 4.48 km
You might also like these hotels
- Manas Lifestyle Resort. 3.0 Review Score - 200 reviews
- JenJon Lake Vaitarna Resort 4.0 Review Score - 162 reviews
- The Grand Gardens Resort 3.5 Review Score - 20 reviews
- Shagun Water Park And Resort 3.0 Review Score - 32 reviews
- Golden Resort 3.0 Review Score - 41 reviews
- Ganaka Motel 3.0 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Midway Park Resort 3.5 Review Score - 39 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by guest on Jun 04,2017
What's Good: Nothing
What needs to improve : Accommodation was bad, no.room services, bad hospitality
by Nikunj on May 27,2017
What's Good: Rooms,Cottages,Open Place & Atmosphere
What needs to improve : Swimming Pool Water & Some Food items
by Gitanjali on May 01,2017
What's Good: Nothing
What needs to improve : Nothing. The road to travel is in bad shape. Lights going on continuously. Worst part you have to keep on telling them. The light went at 4 am and it came back at 5:30am
by Gaurav on Apr 26,2017
What's Good: The rooms! Food was amazing! restaurant service was great! Value for money
What needs to improve : Staff behaviour, Swimming pool was not cleaned, Room service was pathetic
by guest on Apr 05,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : As I booked pinewood cottage, I was given Deluxe room, As pinewood cottage cost me more Food was not at all good, no mineral water bottle at there restaurant.
by Praveen on Mar 08,2017
What's Good: Nothing
What needs to improve : All
Spending precious time
by Abhishek B on
Me and my family go to the rainforest for one night stay we all enjoy in the rainforest we get easily checkin and the rooms were luxurious and thanks to the rainforest management for their coorporation
THANKS TO RAINFOREST MANAGEMENT
by amit p on
We and my all friends go to the rainforest we go for three night stay our journey starts from the reception of rainforest we get smoothly check-in and enjoy all the amenities of the rainforest we specially thanks to mr. Chandan rawal and the guest relation manager mr. Sahil thanks to the rainforest front office management and also thanks to the rainforest booking office i.e Bombay office we all enjoy the rainforest amenities such as swimming pool kings lawn game zone we all friends recommended everybody go rainforest and spend precious time in the rainforest
Best for adventure
by Nisha M on
We all friends go to the rainforest igatpuri and we enjoy our three night stay thanks to the guest relation manager mr. Sahil who support us and help us we enjoy the resort amenities like swiming pool game zone
Best for gamings
by Janak V on
We all enjoy in the rainforest rainforest best for gaming such as indoor games carrom chess ludo badminton pool table thanks to the guest relation manager mr.sahil who support us and thanks again to the rainforest management
Rainforest best for groups
by sanjay l on
We all enjoy in the rainforest rainforest is the best place for all the groups rainforest also have many amenities like swimming pools game zone adventure zone thanks to all the rainforest management specially Mr. Sahil guest relation manager of the rainforest
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Swimming pool
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 1:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.