- Special Deals
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 640 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Dera Rawatsar provides a complimentary internet access in Jaipur. This hotel is reachable from Sindhi Camp Bus Station, which is 1 km away and Nahargarh Fort which is 4 km.
Dera Rawatsar in Jaipur offers an ensuite bathroom with hot and cold running water supply, kitchenette, telephone, air-conditioner, doctor-on-call, wardrobe, refrigerator and a bottled/drinking water and an air-conditioner.
This property is over 3 floors and has 8 rooms. This hotel in Jaipur has a business center, ATM/banking, backup generator, garden, swimming pool, health club and an in-house restaurant which serves meals to their guests.
This property provides an airport transport, room service, laundry and a medical aid to their patrons. This hotel in Jaipur is 13 km away from Jaipur International Airport and 2 km away from Jaipur Railway Station.
The tourist attractions are Nahargarh Fort (4 km) and Bani Park (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
3 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 627
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 834
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Jaipur Bus Stand 0.18 km
- Sindhi Camp Bus Stand 0.2 km
- Sindhi Camp Kendriya Terminal 0.29 km
- Cindy Camp Bus Terminus 0.29 km
- Sindhi Camp 0.32 km
- Silverwing Roadways North 0.48 km
- Amber Tower 0.53 km
- Old Wall City 0.57 km
- Polo Victory Cinema Hall 0.59 km
- Polovictory Cinema 0.59 km
- Old Pink City 0.71 km
- Ganpati Plaza 0.72 km
- Main Markets 0.79 km
- Chandpole Gate 0.81 km
- Mini Secetriate 0.82 km
- All India Radio 0.85 km
- Crystal Mall 0.89 km
- Crystal Mall, City Mall 0.89 km
- Karyalay Rajsthan Agnishaman Seva Nagrik Suraksha Mukhyalay Jaipur 0.89 km
- Mosaic Restaurent 0.9 km
- B2B Disco Club 0.9 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Rahil on 29-01-2017
Hotel is in centre location and designed like a small bungalow.
- Terrible 4
- Poor 7
- Average 47
- Very Good 222
- Excellent 360
A delightful stay
by sricam2000 on March 21, 2017
Gorgeous rooms, wonderful food, delightful manager - a very happy place for my tour of 7 people. Ask to see the book 'From Purdah to the People' - a really interesting account of traditional Rajput life changing to politics and coming out of purdah by the founder of the household - a remarkable woman.
by gerdk565 on March 21, 2017
We were received very friendly by the staff. The room was exquisite. Breakfast rich in a lovely decorated room. Situated just right to get to the city. Bathroom was very clean. Room had a separate balcony.
Nice grounds with pool
by MKJK8977 on March 21, 2017
Our room had a great balcony area, where we had a beer in the afternoon. Nice grounds with a pool area to relax in. They were very accommodating owners and staff. We enjoyed the puppet show they had put on for a group. The only thing I would say is that the breakfast was mostly continental, but we would have preferred an Indian breakfast. Their Indian dinner buffet was delicious though.
Beautiful Place with Beautiful People !!!
by Sophia P on March 21, 2017
We recently stayed at Dera Rawatsar and had a wonderful experience ! The Staff was very polite and was willing to provide us with any help possible. Its a beautiful and comfortable place with all ammenities! Its worth the price. Location is also great, very close to public transport and Bus Stand so getting around becomes easy. Breakfast was great ! The rooms were very clean and spacious. The Garden Area and Patio are very pleasant. Overall a great experience and would definitely visit again !!!! Thanks for everything guys !
Many reasons to come back..... Highly recommended
by Praumina on March 20, 2017
We recently stayed at the hotel. To my surprise the hotel had everything we desired with utmost luxury and quality. Services by staff were excellent, food superb n cleanliness was at its peak. We had an amazing and very comfortable stay. Highly recommend
bring your own toiletiries!!
by Kate G on March 19, 2017
Room 3 is comfortable and quiet
by aldman64 on March 19, 2017
Rooms to the rear are away from street and pool.
by jock63 on February 15, 2017
Best Location, Excellent Service
by Urvashi V on January 28, 2017
Think all the rooms are of high standard
by ann4629 on December 13, 2016
Media & Entertainment
- Cable channels
- Internet Access
- City View
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Tea Coffee Maker
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Currency exchange
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Yoga & Meditation
- Transportation Service
- shuttle service (surcharge)
- Taxi Service
- Swimming pool
- Dining area
- Safe Deposit Box
- Family Rooms
- Tile/Marble floor
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Full Services Health Spa
- Study / Office
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detectors
- Doctor on Call
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.