- Special Deals
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 655 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Dera Rawatsar provides a complimentary internet access in Jaipur. This hotel is reachable from Sindhi Camp Bus Station, which is 1 km away and Nahargarh Fort which is 4 km. Dera Rawatsar in Jaipur offers an ensuite bathroom with hot and cold running water supply, kitchenette, telephone, air-conditioner, doctor-on-call, wardrobe, refrigerator and a bottled/drinking water and an air-conditioner.
This property is over 3 floors and has 8 rooms. This hotel in Jaipur has a business center, ATM/banking, backup generator, garden, swimming pool, health club and an in-house restaurant which serves meals to their guests.
This property provides an airport transport, room service, laundry and a medical aid to their patrons. This hotel in Jaipur is 13 km away from Jaipur International Airport and 2 km away from Jaipur Railway Station.
The tourist attractions are Nahargarh Fort (4 km) and Bani Park (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
8 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast
8 Rooms Left!
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Jaipur Bus Stand 0.18 km
- Sindhi Camp Bus Stand 0.2 km
- Sindhi Camp Kendriya Terminal 0.29 km
- Cindy Camp Bus Terminus 0.29 km
- Sindhi Camp 0.32 km
- Silverwing Roadways North 0.48 km
- Amber Tower 0.53 km
- Old Wall City 0.57 km
- Polo Victory Cinema Hall 0.59 km
- Polovictory Cinema 0.59 km
- Old Pink City 0.71 km
- Ganpati Plaza 0.72 km
- Main Markets 0.79 km
- Chandpole Gate 0.81 km
- Mini Secetriate 0.82 km
- All India Radio 0.85 km
- Crystal Mall 0.89 km
- Crystal Mall, City Mall 0.89 km
- Karyalay Rajsthan Agnishaman Seva Nagrik Suraksha Mukhyalay Jaipur 0.89 km
- Mosaic Restaurent 0.9 km
- B2B Disco Club 0.9 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Rahil on 29-01-2017
Hotel is in centre location and designed like a small bungalow.
- Terrible 4
- Poor 7
- Average 47
- Very Good 229
- Excellent 368
Quiet haven in a madhouse!
by davet42 on June 12, 2017
Jaipur is mental. Fact! If you want somewhere peaceful to recover from this fantastic, crazy city, this hits the spot. Situated behind the bus station on a quiet road, it is a welcome sanctuary and even has a pool. Great service and big rooms.
Easy two night stay in Jaipur for sightseeing
by Ramya K on May 16, 2017
We had a two night stay in Jaipur for sightseeing in the area. The hotel is quaint and convenient. We had dinner there the first night which was prepared beautifully, and it is priced mid-range. We also had breakfast two times, and there was a variety of foods to choose from. They even prepared some of the Indian dishes just for us. The staff was very attentive.
by Cristina S on May 12, 2017
I stayed in three different hotels throughout northern India and Dera Rawatsar was by far, my favorite! It's a boutique hotel that is quaint with a relaxing atmosphere. The staff is incredibly helpful and the food they make is absolutely delicious. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of visiting Jaipur!
Lovely accommodation and fabulous location
by Sabine W on May 6, 2017
Stayed with the kids to explore Jaipur. Great location, nice staff and lovely owners. Pool is great for a quick refresher during the trips. Suggest you dine in once and then grab a tuk tuk to eat out, still cheaper than Uber.
excellent hotel in jaipur
by PaulCarrick on April 20, 2017
very pleasant hotel. tasteful decor. relaxed ambience. very helpful courteous staff. no hesitation in recommending. nice pool. cold beer. close to old city. We are travelling with three children and enjoyed our stay at this hotel very much.
We had room 101 which is right by the pool.
by davet42 on June 12, 2017
bring your own toiletiries!!
by Kate G on March 19, 2017
Room 3 is comfortable and quiet
by aldman64 on March 19, 2017
Rooms to the rear are away from street and pool.
by jock63 on February 15, 2017
Best Location, Excellent Service
by Urvashi V on January 28, 2017
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detectors
- Doctor on Call
- shuttle service (surcharge)
- Taxi Service
- Transportation Service
- Yoga & Meditation
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor furniture
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Full Services Health Spa
- Family Rooms
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Tile/Marble floor
- Safe Deposit Box
- Travel counter
- Currency exchange
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Ironing Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Study / Office
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Cable channels
- City View
- Dining area
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.