Devikas Home Stay
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 01:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Situated in Durgapur, Devika's Home Stay is the perfect destination for all budget travellers. Since it is located strategically, the property serves as a perfect base to explore Jaipur's forts, havelis and temples.
For the convenience of guests, it suggests shortest routes to the attractions and can also arrange a cab. Supported by diligent employees, it never fails to provide maximum value for money. /n/nWith its expertise and experience, Devika's Home Stay fulfils varied requirements of different guests within the promised time frame.
It offers guests a number of facilities including doctor-on-call, laundry, parking and dry cleaning. Its neat and clean rooms are available in various categories, and are appointed with all the necessary amenities. /n/nDevika's Home Stay strictly follows requisite quality standards and leaves no stone unturned to garner complete satisfaction of guests.
It customises its services as per the requirements of guests and ensures that they do not come across any trouble during the stay.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Durgapur Railway Station 0.75 km
- durgapura railway station 0.76 km
- Jain Hospital 0.96 km
- Khandaka Hospital 1.71 km
- Fun Kingdom 1.75 km
- Rajasthan Roadways 1.9 km
- Akbar Kos Minar 2.04 km
- Shri Adinath Digambar Jain Temple 2.15 km
- Big Cinemas Galaxy 2.19 km
- Clarks Amer Hotel 2.26 km
- RIICO Industrial Area 2.34 km
- Entertainment Paradise 2.45 km
- E.P.(Cinema Hall) 2.46 km
- Genpact 2.52 km
- Fortis Escorts Hospital 2.53 km
- World Trade Park 2.58 km
- Jawahar Circle (Park) 2.63 km
- Fort Anandam 2.65 km
- Jaipur Stock Exchange 2.7 km
- Gaurav Tower 2.71 km
- Gaurav Tower Shopping Mall 2.71 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 0
- Poor 0
- Average 0
- Very Good 1
- Excellent 1
Fun in Jaipure
by 674JoLid on March 28, 2013
My sister and I reached Devikas home stay after a long drive from Delhi. As this was the first homestay we 'd had , we were a little aprehensive. We need not have worried. Our hosts Mickey and Surij were there to greet us and we immediately felt at home. They had thoughtfully kept a late lunch for us . Our room was spacious and comfortable with access to the rooftop patio, where we could watch the comings and going of the local people. Also plenty of animals ... Goats, pigs, cows from the near by farms. We learnt lots abut the Indian culture and way of life. Our two day stay was a highlight of our holiday, and we left behind two friends.
loved the experience
by tourist043 on January 12, 2010
It was a cosy home with a fantastic homestay in a peaceful part of hectic Jaipur. The hosts were very welcoming. Our room was very comfortable! The location is quiet at night. The food and hospitality were both outstanding. Overall, if you want to experience staying with an Indian family then this is a good choice in Jaipur. I would not hesitate to recommend it to others..
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Secretarial services
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Attached Bathroom
- Shared bathroom
- Tea Coffee Maker
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-surcharge
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Direct-dial phone
From 1:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.