- Special Deals
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 50 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:30 AM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located at a distance of 12 km from the Jaipur International Airport, Hotel Kohinoor is a budget property in Jaipur. This property features an on-site restaurant that serves delicious food to the guests. Guests are accommodated in 63 well-maintained rooms.
In-room conveniences include television, air-conditioner, telephone, temperature control and attached bathroom with hot/cold running water. For social gathering, the hotel has a banquet hall. Front desk facility is also available to the guests.
Hotel Kohinoor has a well-stocked bar within the premises. Jaipur Railway Station is 1km and Sindhi Camp Bus Station is 0.4 km from the hotel. Major tourist attractions include Hawa Mahal (4 km), City Palace (3 km) and Jantar Mantar (3 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Sindhi Camp 0.24 km
- Amber Tower 0.24 km
- Sindhi Camp Kendriya Terminal 0.26 km
- Cindy Camp Bus Terminus 0.26 km
- Ganpati Plaza 0.28 km
- Sindhi Camp Bus Stand 0.32 km
- Main Markets 0.33 km
- Jaipur Bus Stand 0.34 km
- Polo Victory Cinema Hall 0.37 km
- Polovictory Cinema 0.37 km
- Silverwing Roadways North 0.39 km
- All India Radio 0.42 km
- Karyalay Rajsthan Agnishaman Seva Nagrik Suraksha Mukhyalay Jaipur 0.43 km
- Old Pink City 0.44 km
- Vishal Megha Mart 0.44 km
- Copper Chimney Restaurant 0.53 km
- Handicraft And Silver Bazaar 0.55 km
- B2B Disco Club 0.61 km
- Mosaic Restaurent 0.61 km
- Chameliwala Market 0.64 km
- Old City Shopping Area 0.76 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 4
- Poor 6
- Average 13
- Very Good 15
- Excellent 12
it was a bad experiance
by Puraskar K on
stayed fr two nights and 3 days in august 2016.staff members were lazy,bad smell,unclear bathroom,one staff member is rude,service is very slow,mattress were uncomfortable,cable channels were very less.
"hotel kohinoor a amazing stay"
by om c on
i stay there booking threw oyo rooms. # Location Amazing # Services Excellent # Good Behavior of Staff #good rooms # good cleaning .ever forgot this stay.. # rooms are big and very clean.. again thanks all for make my stay well.
by Nitin B on
It was a discomfort for me and my friend not to find our rooms ready on arrival and we had to wait for 3 hours in the hotel lounge after a tiring flight. . . The cleanliness and atmosphere of the room.
Comfortable stay with Oyo rooms
by Subramanya H on
I stayed here through Oyo rooms Vansthali marg. Had booked for a day and then had to check in the day before, but on informing in advance Oyo rooms promptly arranged for a two day stay. The rooms was good but the fan was running very slow due to some problem. As it was winter, I dint complain. Room service and the reception were very friendly and helpful. Any request was attended to within a minute or two. As a part of the Oyo package, I also had free wifi throughout with good speed. The receptionist also gave me useful advice in planning my trip. Food was good and not costly when compared to the cost of food in Jaipur, in general. Had a nice and memorable stay.
Descent and Inexpensive
by GVD1102 on
We stayed here for a day in October, got a very good deal in goibibo. The best part of the hotel is its very close to station and staff is very friendly. Its a typical 2 star hotel, I would not really recommend for families but not a bad deal when you are visiting with friends
Prefer roadside room for a view of city and road infront.
by P_Shrotria on August 17, 2014
excellent service n secine view
by ChetanShiriya on September 7, 2013
recommend to pick super deluxe or royal deluxe deluxe rooms are small.
by sunilagarwal378 on April 2, 2013
Road facing front ac
by varun25 on March 17, 2013
Choose rooms facing the street if you have a touch of claustrophobia as I said, rooms are rather small
by HungryGamer on November 11, 2011
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Transportation Service
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
From 11:30 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.