Hotel Mayaa Mansion
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 55 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Mayaa Mansion is a 3-star property, located at the heart of the city on MI Road. Within walking distance from the hotel, guests can find important marketplaces, bus stands and important tourist attractions.
There are 21 rooms at Hotel Mayaa Mansion, which are spacious, clean and decorated with handpicked furnishings. A range of essential amenities like LCD TV, Wi-Fi internet, air-conditioners and more have been fitted in the rooms to add to the conveniences of guests.
There are elevators installed inside the building that help guests access their rooms conveniently. During their stay, guests can savour a variety of mouth-watering local and international dishes at the on-site restaurant called Handi.
Copper Chimney is another on-site food outlet that also features a bar, well-stocked with domestic and international alcoholic beverages. For guests who want to host business meetings and conferences, there is a well-accoutred business centre within the premises.
Doctor-on-call, laundry, money exchange and travel assistance are other guest facilities offered at Hotel Mayaa Mansion.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Single Room With Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 600
Double Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 640
Double Room With Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 720
Tripple Room With Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 880
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Handicraft And Silver Bazaar 0.07 km
- Copper Chimney Restaurant 0.1 km
- Karyalay Rajsthan Agnishaman Seva Nagrik Suraksha Mukhyalay Jaipur 0.1 km
- Chameliwala Market 0.13 km
- Old City Shopping Area 0.27 km
- Vishal Megha Mart 0.33 km
- Old Pink City 0.37 km
- Amber Tower 0.43 km
- Main Markets 0.5 km
- Ganpati Plaza 0.54 km
- Silverwing Roadways North 0.57 km
- Mani Mahal 0.58 km
- Jindal And Company 0.59 km
- All India Radio 0.6 km
- Panch Batti 0.62 km
- Raj Mandir Cinema 0.62 km
- Main Restaurants 0.65 km
- Rajdhani Hospital 0.68 km
- Rajasthan Tourist Bureau 0.7 km
- Sindhi Camp 0.75 km
- Sindhi Camp Kendriya Terminal 0.76 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Ashok on 21-04-2015
Its a comfortable stay over there in Jaipur at reasonable rates.The room services are very good.
- Terrible 3
- Poor 3
- Average 11
- Very Good 18
- Excellent 20
by pd1200891 on October 21, 2016
I stayed at this oyo property this hotel is really cool the heritage look which I always like the location is really awesome close to all the malls and main MI road and also to wonderful dinning places I liked it Thanks oyo!!
awesome stay....I have stayed twice
by kaushaljain007 on October 18, 2016
It was a great stay everything is really nice over here this is my second visit to the hotel the services here are really good the breakfast was really good the location is really awesome the hotel gives great view the staff is also nice
by Subbu201504 on October 17, 2016
I had to go to Jaipur for some personal work and while looking at options to stay, i chanced upon this place and it perfectly suited my requirements.. Right on the MI Road with a closer proximity to the railway station, metro (Sindhi Camp), nearby market places & also closer to the Rajmandir theatre :D.. It has it all.. The rooms are very well maintained - spick and span.. The hotel staff was very cordial and special mention to one of their staff, Mr. Manjeet Singh, a very friendly person, helped me show around places and also ensured that I was'nt fleeced by the auto waalas.. In all, the next time I am in Jaipur, I know i am going to stay here only.. Keep up the good work..
by Amitgeorge01 on July 12, 2016
Visited jaipur along with my freinds and booked the room via oyo app the hotel is really good the rooms are spacious clean and maintained staff is very courteous and helpful food was excellent Specially the non vegetarian food
Rooms not great but hotel staff pleasent
by DivyaCatherine on July 9, 2016
Pros 1. location is central in the city 2.frienfly and helpful staff Cons 1.The rooms were very basic. See if u can look at the room b4 you choose. The one where I was staying had a stinky air conditioner 2. Linen though clean was old. So was the towel. Would suggest if it's just a one day stop by and you are looking for a place to freshen up.
Room no 204 is good
by pd1200891 on October 20, 2016
Room no 114 was good
by kaushaljain007 on October 17, 2016
The restaurant is really good and the rooms are well managed
by pm1965835 on June 19, 2016
Rooms on second floor are well kept
by pushkarnarwadiya on June 16, 2016
The copper chimney restaurant is really nice
by rajverma55131 on June 15, 2016
- Room service
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- Full Services Health Spa
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.