- Special Deals
Hotel Mayaa Mansion
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 60 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
With palatial architecture, Hotel Mayaa Mansion has a rooftop dining area that serves various delicacies. This hotel in Jaipur offers Wi-Fi and breakfast service and is located at a distance of 2 km from the Albert Hall Museum and 5 km from the Govind Dev Ji Temple.
It comprises of 21 spacious and well-kept rooms spread across 3 floors.
Each room has amenities like air-conditioner, television, makeup mirror, separate sitting area and wardrobe. It also has an en-suite bathroom. Hotel Mayaa Mansion has travel desk, parking and power backup facility.
Services like doctor on call and room service are also offered by the property. This hotel in Jaipur is 12 km away from the Jaipur International Airport, 2 km away from the Jaipur Railway Station and 1 km away from the Sindhi Camp Metro Station.
Some of the tourist attractions are City Palace (3 km), Bheruji Temple (6 km) and Hawa Mahal (4 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Double Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Double Room with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Tripple Room with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Handicraft And Silver Bazaar 0.07 km
- Karyalay Rajsthan Agnishaman Seva Nagrik Suraksha Mukhyalay Jaipur 0.1 km
- Copper Chimney Restaurant 0.1 km
- Chameliwala Market 0.13 km
- Old City Shopping Area 0.27 km
- Vishal Megha Mart 0.33 km
- Old Pink City 0.37 km
- Amber Tower 0.43 km
- Main Markets 0.5 km
- Ganpati Plaza 0.54 km
- Silverwing Roadways North 0.57 km
- Mani Mahal 0.58 km
- Jindal And Company 0.59 km
- All India Radio 0.6 km
- Raj Mandir Cinema 0.62 km
- Panch Batti 0.62 km
- Main Restaurants 0.65 km
- Rajdhani Hospital 0.68 km
- Rajasthan Tourist Bureau 0.7 km
- Sindhi Camp 0.75 km
- Sindhi Camp Kendriya Terminal 0.76 km
You might also like these hotels
Hotel Arya Niwas
4.5 Review Score - 1219 reviews
Hotel Grande Residency
4.0 Review Score - 29 reviews
Hotel Jai Singh Palace by Expand
3.5 Review Score - 52 reviews
3.5 Review Score - 6 reviews
Hotel Castle Lalpura
4.0 Review Score - 45 reviews
Stepheles Guest House
4.0 Review Score - 84 reviews
Karni Niwas Guest House
4.0 Review Score - 269 reviews
Hotel Crown Jaipur
3.5 Review Score - 25 reviews
3.5 Review Score - 26 reviews
Hotel Vijay Niwas
3.0 Review Score - 42 reviews
4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
3.5 Review Score - 5 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Abhilash on Feb 21,2017
What's Good: It was a double bed room given to me. I was travelling solo. Room was spacious, clean and quiet. The service staff was awesome.
What needs to improve : There wasn't anything that I didn't like.
Good Service Room In Budget
by Mahipal R on
Had stayed in this hotel during a Jaipur trip. Hotel is located at the central Jaipur. Very nice rooms with good service and breakfast. Very helpful and co operative staff. free wifi was also available at this hotel.
Very good, definitely recommended
by Piero R on
We spent two nights in the Mayaa Mansion Hotel. The room was spacious, with a comfortable big bed, A/C, fan and clean bathroom. The management is polite and ready to help you with anything you need - at the reception they helped us booking our bus to Agra and the train from there to Varanasi - giving the hotel a very professional touch. We suggest to try the restaurant at the top, considered one of the best in the city and enjoy the atmosphere on the terrace. Also, breakfast is available at a reasonable price and can be consumed on the rooftop or in the room. In conclusion, I definitely recommend you this hotel, great value for money and, what is more important, great staff who really cares about the costumer needs! Thank you very much for the pleasant staying!
by Abhishek K on
Me and my friend booked this hotel during our jaipur family trip. The location of this hotel is very nice. The service was really very good they arranged few things for us. That is a good budgeted hotel in jaipur.
by ashish s on
great place,nice behavior of staffs,famous handi restaurant below the hotel,clean room and bathroom.. barbeque nation, movie theater at walking distance....overall a good experience..manager will get you cab for local sight seeing at reasonable price..
by MPAINTAL on
It is a great place to stat, specially for people on the move, being in the heart of the city a km from the railway station and about a 45 min drive from the airport... located on the shopping streets just a walking distance MI road is the main road running through and has several off roads leading you to most destinations. Everything worked fine with the price ratio.
- Room service
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- Full Services Health Spa
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.