- Special Deals
Hotel Raghuraj Palace
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 94 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Situated in the heart of the Pink City, Hotel Raghuraj Palace has a restaurant that serves various cuisines. This hotel in Jaipur offers free Wi-Fi and breakfast service and is located at a distance of 2 km from the Bheruji Temple and 4 km from the Nahargarh Fort. It comprises of 25 spacious and well-kept rooms spread across 1 floor.
Each room has amenities like air-conditioner, television, makeup mirror, separate sitting area and wardrobe. It also has an en-suite bathroom with hot and cold running water facility. Hotel Raghuraj Palace has ayurvedic center, library currency exchange and travel desk.
Meetings and events can be organized at the in-house conference room and business center. Services like doctor on call, room service and laundry are also offered by the property. This hotel in Jaipur is 15 km away from the Jaipur International Airport, 3 km away from the Jaipur Railway Station and 0.3 km away from the Shastri Nagar Bus Stand.
Some of the tourist attractions are City Palace (4 km), Albert Hall Museum (6 km) and Hawa Mahal (4 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard AC Room Only
10 Rooms Left!
Standard AC Room with Breakfast
10 Rooms Left!
Deluxe AC Room Only
8 Rooms Left!
Deluxe AC Room with Breakfast
8 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe AC Room Only
5 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe AC Room with Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Family Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Family Room with Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Science Park 0.42 km
- Shopping Center 0.5 km
- Shastrinagar Bus Stand 0.73 km
- Inox Space Cinema 0.81 km
- Space Multiplex 0.81 km
- Auditorium RPA 1.04 km
- Mini Secetriate 1.28 km
- Pinkcity Walls 1.4 km
- Chandini Craft Shop 1.4 km
- Jaipur Bus Stand 1.52 km
- Madhavendra Bhawan Palace 1.54 km
- Nahargarh Biological Park 1.54 km
- Nahargarh Fort 1.54 km
- Sindhi Camp Bus Stand 1.54 km
- Old Wall City 1.55 km
- Chandpole Gate 1.55 km
- Sindhi Camp Kendriya Terminal 1.61 km
- Cindy Camp Bus Terminus 1.61 km
- Sindhi Camp 1.64 km
- Crystal Mall 1.73 km
- Crystal Mall, City Mall 1.73 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 6
- Poor 8
- Average 7
- Very Good 24
- Excellent 49
Nice Place to Stay With Group Of People
by gopal r on February 8, 2017
Raghuraj Palace is a good hotel with excellent services and ambiance. I love this place as I feel relaxed whenever I visit the place. I would recommend that this place is for all...services nd food also good.....i like this hotel...i suggest if you are carrying group or team its the best with services
Nice stay but a lot of traffic noise
by SudhirJoshi on December 27, 2016
1. The hotel room was clean and neat. 2. Service was good. Food was tasty. 3. The door lock needs repair. 4. The room we stayed was adjacent to the main road and could hear a lot of traffic noise which was irritating.
by Sampabtsack on December 9, 2016
Hotel is situated very near to railway station. Rooms are clean and well maintained and all amenities are working fine. Staffs are very cooperative and helpful and they helped us in organising our tour at a very reasonable price. The walls are beautifully painted.
by catchypick on November 17, 2016
Good experience while staying in Hotel Raghuraj Place,staff they take good care of guest,fabulous room service,rooms are nicely designed. Local market is very close for shopping. I recommend this hotel for stay during vacation. Rohit
Great Comfort in Heritage
by peter j on November 6, 2016
Checked in at the Month of October It Was the Big Festival Of Joy a Day Before Diwali . As I Reached this Hotel the Wall Art Was the Direct Point of Attraction for My Eyes.The Service was Excellent & Food Was So Delicious Overall a Nice Heritage Home . I Took Many Pictures of Walls and Heritage Home. The Owner , Manager & Staff Were So Humble & Kind to me. Good Service & Comfortable Hotel
easy way towards hawamahal , railway staion and market nearby
by gopal r on February 7, 2017
If You are Looking For Comfort Visit This Hotel For Best Service
by peter j on November 5, 2016
You can watch Nahargarh Mountain from the Top of Building Awesome view
by Aameena t on September 29, 2016
Best Views from room number #103 Best Place of Bird sighting
by DonaldduckOfficial on August 29, 2016
Don't take rooms at ground floor
by vaibhavdos on December 21, 2015
- Full Services Health Spa
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Transportation Service
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.