- Special Deals
Hotel Ramsingh Palace
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 119 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Featuring free Wi-Fi access and front desk facility, Hotel Ramsingh Palace is located at a distance of 4 km from City Palace. This hotel in Jaipur has 3 floors and 19 rooms. Each room is equipped with amenities like kitchenette, television, roll away bed, separate seating area, wake-up call, adjustable windows, desk, temperature control, bottled/drinking water and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water facility.
Additional facilities like library, front desk, banquet hall, travel desk and spa are available at the hotel. Other services like luggage storage, laundry, medical, multilingual staff and room service are also available at this property. Guests can enjoy a variety of cuisines at the multi-cuisine restaurant.
Albert Hall Museum and City Palace (4 km), Nahargarh Fort (17 km) and Chokhi Dhani Restaurant (21 km) are the famous tourist attractions from this property. Jaipur International Airport is 14 km and Durgapura Railway Station is 10 km away from the hotel.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room Only
4 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Sindhi Camp 0.15 km
- Polo Victory Cinema Hall 0.17 km
- Polovictory Cinema 0.17 km
- Sindhi Camp Kendriya Terminal 0.18 km
- Cindy Camp Bus Terminus 0.18 km
- Sindhi Camp Bus Stand 0.24 km
- Jaipur Bus Stand 0.26 km
- Ganpati Plaza 0.39 km
- Main Markets 0.46 km
- All India Radio 0.48 km
- B2B Disco Club 0.48 km
- Mosaic Restaurent 0.48 km
- Amber Tower 0.54 km
- Crystal Mall 0.56 km
- Crystal Mall, City Mall 0.56 km
- Silverwing Roadways North 0.63 km
- Vishal Megha Mart 0.67 km
- Mini Secetriate 0.71 km
- Karyalay Rajsthan Agnishaman Seva Nagrik Suraksha Mukhyalay Jaipur 0.74 km
- Old Pink City 0.75 km
- Digambar Jain Mandir 0.76 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Golden Deluxe 4.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Hotel Natraj 4.5 Review Score - 217 reviews
- Hotel Haveli of Jaipur 4.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Hotel Vijay Niwas 3.0 Review Score - 42 reviews
- Hotel Sanjay 4.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Konark 4.5 Review Score - 115 reviews
- Hotel Abhinandan Inn 4.5 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Rajdhani Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Hotel Tiwari 4.5 Review Score - 27 reviews
- Hotel Sugandh Retreat 4.5 Review Score - 146 reviews
- Hotel Kohinoor 3.5 Review Score - 51 reviews
- Nahar Singh Haveli 4.5 Review Score - 312 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Suman on Jan 29,2017
What's Good: Cleanliness
What needs to improve : Wifi
by NISHA on Dec 28,2016
What's Good: Hospitality and room service was very good. I would give full marks to this hotel in all terms
What needs to improve : there is nothing which I have not liked about the hotel
Good service and staff
by Jitubablu on
I came from Mumbai with my friends we enjoyed alot in Jaipur and in hotel Ramsinghplace . Service given by Mahender, Pradeep and Shankar was awesome. Staff is friendly and helpful . We enjoyed dinner on rooptop, nice view of city and metro. I personally recomand this hotel to my friends and everyone .
by Madhulika V on
I stayed for two days in this place with my friends. It is quite close to the main road and has good accessibility to the city however, finding the place may seem a little difficult initially. The streets look a little dodgy but are quite safe even at night. The rooms are clean and well maintained. I really appreciate the effort they put in to add aesthetic value to the building and rooms. The room we first received had a broken lock and the staff immediately helped us move into a new room free of charge. The only drawback to this place is that there is no elevator. Anyone who gets a room on the second floor and higher might find it cumbersome to climb 2 or more flights of stairs each time they want to get to their rooms.
by roodg7 on
It's a very good hotel for a stay in Jaipur. Its location is perfect, near the train station, the main bus station, and a metro station. It's convenient to go to the various touristic places in the city from the hotel. It's also clean and the food is just awesome, delicious!
doggy and unfriendly receptionists
by calipsox on
the room don t look like in the pictures the manager is really unfriendly. the 2 guys at the receptions are young and doggy the tried to rip off with the change of our bill we had to fight to get our money back. they just sleep in the reception playing loud music. the area is really doggy and unsafe. i don t suggest anyone to stay there.
by Vanessa A on
I stayed in Hotel Ramsingh in Jaipur and had a blast! Staff were very accommodating and really make sure you are well taken care of. Shout out to Manggu for his amazing Aloo Parantha. The best Indian food I tried so far. And to Mahin for keeping us company at the rooftop during dinner time. We learned a lot about Indian culture because of him. Felt like family there! Will definitely stay here again when I get the chance to go back to Jaipur. Thank you!!!
- Room service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.