Hotel Seven Seas
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 6 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:30 PM
- Check-out Until 12:30 AM
Hotel Seven Seas offers accommodation in Jaipur and is accessible from the Govind Nagar Bus Stand 0.1 km. It is located at 1 km from the BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir and provides free Wi-Fi internet access to its guests.
There are 20 rooms in this hotel. All the rooms have attached bathrooms, heaters, iron boards, televisions, teacoffee makers, desks, and telephones. This Jaipur hotel has an on-site bar, coffee shop, and restaurant.
It also provides laundry, housekeeping service, doctor-on-call service, currency exchange, and luggage-storage facility. The Jaipur International Airport is at 14 km from the hotel, whereas the Jaipur Railway Station is at 6 km.
Guests can visit the Hawa Mahal 10 km, Jantar Mantar 10 km, and Jaipur Zoo 10 km. Hotel Seven Seas also operates a front desk.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Global Heart And General Hospital 0.08 km
- Handi Restaurant 0.33 km
- Akshardham Temple 0.43 km
- Vaibhav Inox Multiplex 0.83 km
- Inox Shopping Mall 0.83 km
- Vaibhav Picture 0.83 km
- Vaishali Commercial Hub 0.95 km
- National Handloom 0.95 km
- Jain Temple 1.59 km
- Sri 1008 Neminath Digamber Jain Mandir Nemisagar Colony 1.6 km
- Sri Digambar Jain Mandir 1.61 km
- Metro Hospital 1.66 km
- Jhadkhan Temple 1.77 km
- Marudhar Hospital 2.44 km
- Sri Jain Shwetamber Mandir 2.6 km
- mansarovar metro station 3.13 km
- Sodala Bus Stand 3.15 km
- Golf Garden (Army Area) 3.32 km
- Inter State Bus Terminal 3.4 km
- Sanjeevani Hospital 3.4 km
- Ajmeri Masjid 3.78 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 2
- Poor 1
- Average 1
- Very Good 1
- Excellent 1
dont go to this hotel for saving money
by ranjandeep on January 12, 2016
They all are cheater. i have booked rooms of this hotels through booking .com and requested for a car for sight seeing through hotel management at the rupees 8 /-per kilometer but i was forced to give 16000/- for 855 kilometer for two people
by yatinbatra on August 24, 2015
No wifi password shared even after multiple reminders. Moist walls. Bad hospitality: on checkin no housekeeping person came to open rooms and switch on lights. We had to figure out that the lights are switched off from outside. Constant barking of dogs kept in the hotel (2 german shephards). Staff has no idea why there are 2 VAT charged in the food bill. While having dinner, the guy came to get signature on the bill for lunch and even on seeing that we were having dinner and informing that will sign afterwards, he still insisted that signature should be done. Reception said amount that has to be payed on behalf of OYO can be paid via card and rest food bills would have to be paid in cash. No working TV in room, even after complaining. Food is really bad.
not a value for money
by ARAJPUTANA on January 3, 2014
Very bad housekeeping with moist walls all around. Improper cleaning. Breakfast area left unclean even till 10:30 am. Garbage left after check out keeps on loitering in the corridor. Complementary breakfast means only one aloo parantha with curd. Sanitary fittings keep hanging loose. Broken electric boards. overall a bad experience. I believe owner is least interested in the formal upkeep of the hotel which otherwise could become a hot seller given its location and little attention to detail. Mr. proprietor! Wake up!
by KHIMJI BHAI O on December 11, 2013
it was lovely place here ... the food ws too good... and we enjoyed a lot.. over all this trip Further hotel guys also rented us a taxi which was lovely of them.... hotel has a good locality and feel to it.. further the prices are also mediocre it ws a good experience.. will visit it again if given a chance
"Best Aloo Parantha i ever eat"
by avnitours on March 10, 2013
We had 1night stay at the Seven Seas on our golden triangle tour to India. This is a nice hotel,The Restaurent , "Best Alloo Parantha i ever eat "yummy,, great going guys , keep it up, good service, nice staff, nice comfortable bed,
Dont go for these kind of small hotels just to save money
by yatinbatra on August 23, 2015
every room has a moist wall with plaster coming off.
by ARAJPUTANA on January 3, 2014
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Conference Room
- Indoor Games
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.