- Special Deals
Hotel Shyam Paradise
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 36 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Executive Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
1 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- The Tree House Resort 4.5 Review Score - 584 reviews
- Umaid Mahal Heritage Castle 4.5 Review Score - 1861 reviews
- Radisson Jaipur City Center 4.5 Review Score - 246 reviews
- Alsisar Haveli - A Heritage Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 908 reviews
- Hotel Arco Palace 4.0 Review Score - 224 reviews
- Kailrugji The Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 67 reviews
- Hotel Paradise 3.5 Review Score - 267 reviews
- Hotel Kalyan 4.5 Review Score - 2268 reviews
- Hotel Sarang Palace 4.0 Review Score - 697 reviews
- Hotel Natraj 4.5 Review Score - 217 reviews
- Ginger Hotel - Jaipur 4.5 Review Score - 771 reviews
- RnB City Center 5.0 Review Score - 50 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Good service and food
by narendrabhagaur on
Hotel main location ajmer road , food is very good service exclllent, all staff are very helpfully. Reception welcome is good . Sarita is samile face and helpfully nature, room are clean and hygiene ,I suggest hotel shyam paradise for stay friends and family .
Although amazing place in this category and price
by gargbhavya on
Staff And service is perfect . Ambience is at at its best. Rooms are like of 5star category. 24 hrs assistance was there. I didn't face any sort of problem and the locations also very nice. I think I got the best hotel in this price
Helpful staff...good service..
by omkant s on
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel.The staff is very cooperatives. Specially the guy at reception Mr. Dheeraj Pandey is very polite & professional. Food is delicious & rooms are clean.Overall the best place to stay when you visit jaipur.
Very Good Service by staff, Manager and food also very tasty.
by Abdul S on
very good service given by Hotel shyam paradise staff and manager. The food was also very tasty. I thanks to all. I would tell to my friends and family to visit this hotel. The rooms also well furnished, clean.
by ksheer sindhu p on
The rooms are well furnished & gives great ambience.Buffet breakfast is really good.The surrounding is live with buzz of city & is happening with ease of connectivity to other parts of the city.Its situated near elements mall at Ajmer road.
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Packed Lunches
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Fax Machine
- Travel counter
- Business center
- 4W Parking Uncovered
- 2W Parking Covered
- Dining area
- Electric kettle
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Alarm clock
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Internet Access
- Landmark view
- Cinema close by
- Clothes Dryer
- Families with Children
Safety & Security
- First Aid Kit
- 24-Hour Security
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Central Air Conditioning
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.