- Special Deals
Lebua Lodge at Amer
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 391 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Placed 2 km away from Amber Palace, Lebua Lodge at Amer offers internet access to its guests. This property in Jaipur is 18 km from Jaipur Railway Station. Arranged in 1 floor, this accommodation in Jaipur has a total of 40 well-appointed rooms.
Premium bedding, television, separate sitting area and en-suite bathroom with hot.cold running water are some of the conveniences offered in the room. Along with a host of conveniences, Lebua Lodge at Amer has restaurant, travel counter, swimming pool and parking area within the premises.
Laundry, 24-hour security and room service is also provided to its guests. Places worth visiting are Shila Mata Mandir (3 km) and Maotha Lake (3 km). Gandhi Nagar Railway Station is 23 km away and Jaipur International Airport is 26 km away from this property in Jaipur.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Majhi Ki Bawdi 0.99 km
- Nahargarh Rescue Centre 1.0 km
- Elephant Village 1.59 km
- Hajrat Wazid Peer Baba 1.92 km
- Amer Mavtha 2.43 km
- Maota Sarovar 2.48 km
- Maotha Lake 2.48 km
- Sagar Talav 2.53 km
- Amer Fort 2.55 km
- amar fort 2.58 km
- Chimanpura Post Office 2.98 km
- Jaigad Fort 3.02 km
- Jaigarh Fort 3.05 km
- Jaivana Cannon 3.48 km
- Kanak Vrindavan 4.67 km
- Kanakvrindavan 4.67 km
- Kanak Garden Mahal 4.73 km
- Dera Amer 4.85 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Arco Palace 4.0 Review Score - 224 reviews
- Park Prime 4.0 Review Score - 331 reviews
- Hotel Paradise 3.5 Review Score - 267 reviews
- Souvenir Peppermint 4.0 Review Score - 372 reviews
- The Tree House Resort 4.5 Review Score - 584 reviews
- Hotel Amer View - Jaipur 4.0 Review Score - 353 reviews
- Heiwa Heaven Resort 4.0 Review Score - 25 reviews
- Fairmont Jaipur 4.5 Review Score - 1081 reviews
- Ginger Hotel - Jaipur 4.5 Review Score - 771 reviews
- Hotel Kalyan 4.5 Review Score - 2268 reviews
- RnB City Center 5.0 Review Score - 50 reviews
- Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur 4.0 Review Score - 1482 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by ashok on Apr 12,2017
What's Good: rooms
What needs to improve : costly food
by mukesh on Mar 06,2017
What's Good: the room/tent arrangement is nice. quite open area for activities. specially recommended for family vacations.
What needs to improve : no dedicated spa as mentioned during booking. travel desk at hotel is grossly inefficient
by SAPNAKUMAR1976 on
The hotel is well made except for the road that leads to it is in a really bad state. They have camel ride available and the tent rooms are set up well specially the washroom is made with all the amenities and is good and spacious.
Best place for relax
by Noorul392 on
If you want to go out from hustle and bustle try this Lodge near Amer Fort and surrounding by hills. You will love cycling here and complimentary camel ride. But sometimes in noon they do your room air-conditioned centrally off .
Wonderful place to stay..
by Amit123Sharm on
Lebua lodge at amer is so beautiful hotel far away from jaipur city open air atmosphere make this hotel unique staffs are very polite and courteous specially Mr. RAHUL NAIR in restaurant is so humble and a great gentleman suggest us so many dishes as per our taste with a great service, food is so delicious rajasthani cuisine is the best must try Laal Maas.. Every staff from reception restaurant housekeeping are always ready to help you with the smile.. Nice setup of indoor and outdoor games everything is so good value for money i recommend lebua lodge to everyone cheers...
They don't have fixed price for dinner and decorations
by meenakshi r on
We stayed at lebua lodge on 3rd nov. It was our wedding anniversary. The rooms are good, neat & clean, lodge is very spacious with hills surrounding and so much greenery; but they don't have a fixed charge, we wanted a good dinner arrangement as it was our wedding day...initially they told us it's 7000 with candles and dinner included, and he said he will confirm it with other person and will call back at our room, then some other person called and he asked " ki apko kisi ne charge to nai bataya tha na..agar nai bataya h to its Rs.12,000 just for candles and dinner extra, when we told him that 15 mins back it was 7000 for food and candles..then he said he will again discuss and call back after 15 mins..then they said they will put 1 candle for 5000 in our room itself. We didn't had dinner at the lodge then, we went to some other place. It was not a good experience for us.
Great place to stay
by Piyush S on
We went there for our Wedding Anniversary last month. Great place to visit. The weather is great and the staff are courteous. I would have given it 5 stars. The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because of the road we had to take once we got off the highway. Being placed inside a fort in the middle of the jungle might be the theme of the place but the road leading up to there can very easily result in a flat tyre. We would definitely come back but only after they have removed all the pointy rocks from the road leading up to the hotel. Apart from that everything was just great. The hotel had organised a very beautiful and romantic candle light dinner for our anniversary by the pool. A very special thanks to Mr. Govind, who works at the restaurant. He took very special care of us and ensured we did not face any discomfort during our candle light dinner. He also took countless pictures of our candle light dinner and really went out of his way to make our evening special. He is an absolute asset to the hotel. Apart from that we went for a camel ride, swam in the pool and also drove around the city. All in all a great stay.
- Swimming pool
- Kids Pool
- Valet Parking
- Transportation Service
- Indoor Parking
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Conference Room
- In Room Movies
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Full Services Health Spa
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Pool view
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.