- Special Deals
Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 1211 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 03:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located in the heart of the Jaipur City, Radisson Blu Hotel offers an easy access to major commercial hubs, IT Tech Parks and shopping arena. Standard amenities offered by the hotel include a multi-cuisine all day dining restaurant and a Club Lounge to relax and unwind in the evening.
Other than this, laundry facilities, high speed wired internet access, complimentary newspaper and express check-in check-out facilities are also offered by the hotel. HOTEL PROVIDES ELECTRONIC SAFE VAULT FACILITY IN ALL THE ROOMS.
IT WILL BE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR VALUABLES. HOTEL MANAGEMENT WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE AND ANSWERABLE FOR ANY LOSS AND DAMAGE OF ANY PRECIOUS VALUABLES.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Rajasthan Roadways 0.1 km
- E.P.(Cinema Hall) 0.66 km
- Entertainment Paradise 0.66 km
- Jawahar Circle (Park) 0.85 km
- Clarks Amer Hotel 0.89 km
- Fortis Escorts Hospital 1.11 km
- Fun Kingdom 1.12 km
- Bus Terminal Jagatpura 1.28 km
- Eternal Heart Care Centre And Research Institute 1.31 km
- fortis hospital 1.32 km
- Genpact 1.45 km
- Durgapur Railway Station 1.49 km
- durgapura railway station 1.52 km
- Gold Souk 1.54 km
- Khandaka Hospital 1.58 km
- World Trade Park 1.75 km
- Big Cinemas Galaxy 1.75 km
- Fort Anandam 1.94 km
- Gaurav Tower 1.95 km
- Gaurav Tower Shopping Mall 1.95 km
- Gourav Tower 1.99 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Sasa on 30-11-2016
by satyaki upadhayay on 21-06-2015
by Mr Gulshan Singh on 27-04-2015
by Ramesh Kalra on 04-04-2015
by jyotisankar on 09-03-2015
Hotel staffs are polite & service was good
by Gopal Tharad on 29-12-2014
Hotel staffs are polite & service was good
by Saurabh on 25-12-2014
Ever since they have changed their policies, their hospitality has dropped.
by KUMAR PRATEEK on 14-09-2014
Everything abt the hotel was soooo good... It indeed added a bundle of memories to be cherished... Food ws awesome and the roof top pool was lyk cherry-on-top... It was worth every penny staying at your hotel...
by Dr Satyavati Rana on 02-04-2014
- Terrible 55
- Poor 55
- Average 163
- Very Good 387
- Excellent 552
by Utsav95 on February 20, 2017
I was visited this hotel with my friends a month ago . First I was surprised with the hotel look and interior design. Also the food is awesome. Staff service is also very good. There are also room service available.
by vijay s on February 19, 2017
Hotel is very nice we had a wedding group room booked here and check-in for the group happened very smoothly even it was a big group. they have not made us wait even for second we are very happy with the services. Pallavi handled the group very nicely really appreciate her efforts. thanks for nice hospitality.
by Reena R on February 19, 2017
I stayed with my family for 3 days.excellent service and friendly staff...The receptionist,Ms. Pallavi is really helpful and approachable...she helps us a lot...i loved that hotel very much...there food was great.restaurant staff was ever smiling and helpful..service was fast and promt...thank you Radisson blu jaipur we will be back again
Definitely not 5 star hotel category
by Safs_C on February 19, 2017
The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was good, team was very helpful. But the condition of the hotel was not up to standard. It was old. Had a foul smell. The sheets and towels were old and dirty. I would not rate it as 5 star.
Excellent Stay for Family
by Nilesh K on February 19, 2017
Reception was good, great welcome! Rooms were good! Restaurants were good and a great choice! Very good staff! It was like Home! Over all visit was great for Family & will visit again! They arranged our Jaipur local tour in a fantastic way! Drivers were very good & well behaved! Dr Nilesh Kanjani
be sure of the prices before ordering anything
by pjsunny2003 on February 14, 2017
Go to the Hyatt behind the Radisson
by retiredplodabroad on February 11, 2017
7th floor, oposite side of the road.
by eisenstein on February 6, 2017
Check for availability of rooms, don't miss to enjoy an evening on roof top restuarant look for front facing room on higher floor
by puneet20112016 on January 28, 2017
Hotel location is open and sunny from all sides so any side will give a clear view out on the road, so any room is good
by Ravdeep on January 25, 2017
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Babysitting or child care
- Travel counter
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Kids Pool
- Barbecue grills
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Health club
- Shopping Center
- Conference Room
- Steam room
- Full Services Health Spa
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.