Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 1022 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 03:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1700
Superior Room With Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1940
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Rajasthan Roadways 0.03 km
- E.P.(Cinema Hall) 0.58 km
- Entertainment Paradise 0.58 km
- Jawahar Circle (Park) 0.72 km
- Clarks Amer Hotel 0.79 km
- Fortis Escorts Hospital 1.0 km
- Bus Terminal Jagatpura 1.14 km
- Eternal Heart Care Centre And Research Institute 1.18 km
- fortis hospital 1.19 km
- Fun Kingdom 1.23 km
- Genpact 1.36 km
- Gold Souk 1.41 km
- Durgapur Railway Station 1.57 km
- Khandaka Hospital 1.58 km
- durgapura railway station 1.6 km
- World Trade Park 1.68 km
- Big Cinemas Galaxy 1.85 km
- Fort Anandam 1.87 km
- Gaurav Tower 1.88 km
- Gaurav Tower Shopping Mall 1.88 km
- Gourav Tower 1.92 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on July 20, 2015
Breakfast tyming and check in Time is very messy. Need improvement in that if we have crowd.
on June 22, 2015
on June 21, 2015
on April 27, 2015
on April 4, 2015
- Terrible 46
- Poor 46
- Average 127
- Very Good 341
- Excellent 462
Very good hotel - great breakfast and super good value laundry
by MaviNorwich on September 18, 2016
We stayed there for two nights - both of us a bit unwell so the comfortable bed and great bathroom was very welcome after the overnight train. The breakfast was very varied and copious - western and Indian and a cook to make anything homemade you fancy. Wifi included. We did a huge amount of laundry and it was fantastic value and very prompt service - we did two full bags for 1,000 rupees each. Didn't get to use the gym, spa or pool but it was available. Best service too
Nice business hotel in heritage city
by RiturajD on September 16, 2016
Decent clean property near Airport. The hotel design is more like a business hotel, however with decent and convenient rooms and facilities like pool and spa. Food was also nice. Staff was courteous and services were professional. Recommended for a good experience unless one is looking for a heritage setup.
by Abhay D on September 15, 2016
The hotel was awesome. I stayed with my friends for 3 days. It was quite good. All the things like cleanliness room service food etc anything you want was too good. And jaipur is a good city too for visiting purpose with friend, family. Room was at very perfect location staff behavior was also good.
by Bhanu T on September 13, 2016
People are in hurry at other Hotels This hotel was actually a welcoming place to stay and staff here was professional, polite & patient. I would recommend you all to grab the opportunity to stay at this Radisson Blu.
by sunilwala on September 13, 2016
On last weekend my self and my wife were guest at Hotel Radisson Blu at Jaipur where we had very comfortable stay. We stayed for 2 nights and we enjoyed every minute during our stay , our room on 6th floor was facing the road hence we had lovely overview of Jaipur City , the housekeeping and the over all decor of the room was satisfying to our budget and expectations too. The staff was polite , prompt and accommodating, I feel this hotel at the prevailing tariff is the best deal i ever had. ,
reserve the room facing the main road
by sunilwala on September 13, 2016
Avoid this property
by Praveen B on September 7, 2016
Just don't choose a room here. There are many better hotels in the neighbourhood.
by Shivam V on September 2, 2016
All rooms are good.
by Navin K on August 31, 2016
Quieter floor, good privacy and ease of access to facilties
by Tejvir S on August 24, 2016
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Travel counter
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- LCD / Projector
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Full Services Health Spa
- Steam room
- Shopping Center
- Conference Room
- Health club
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Swimming pool
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Barbecue grills
- Kids Pool
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.