Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 1054 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 03:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1599
Superior Room With Breakfast
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1839
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Rajasthan Roadways 0.03 km
- E.P.(Cinema Hall) 0.58 km
- Entertainment Paradise 0.58 km
- Jawahar Circle (Park) 0.72 km
- Clarks Amer Hotel 0.79 km
- Fortis Escorts Hospital 1.0 km
- Bus Terminal Jagatpura 1.14 km
- Eternal Heart Care Centre And Research Institute 1.18 km
- fortis hospital 1.19 km
- Fun Kingdom 1.23 km
- Genpact 1.36 km
- Gold Souk 1.41 km
- Durgapur Railway Station 1.57 km
- Khandaka Hospital 1.58 km
- durgapura railway station 1.6 km
- World Trade Park 1.68 km
- Big Cinemas Galaxy 1.85 km
- Fort Anandam 1.87 km
- Gaurav Tower 1.88 km
- Gaurav Tower Shopping Mall 1.88 km
- Gourav Tower 1.92 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on July 20, 2015
Breakfast tyming and check in Time is very messy. Need improvement in that if we have crowd.
on June 22, 2015
on June 21, 2015
on April 27, 2015
on April 4, 2015
- Terrible 48
- Poor 48
- Average 130
- Very Good 351
- Excellent 477
Nice hotel but bit aged
by Luiss05 on October 19, 2016
I stayed one night for business purposes. Personnel is very kind and gentle. I was given an upgraded room which I appreciated a lot. Hotel is nice but but aged. They have a restaurant a la carte (not much choices, at least for me) and buffet (variety of food). I do not know hotel offering in the city to compare.
Worth money. RADISSION
by shiv p on October 19, 2016
They have maintained the Radisson brand quality and image. Great food and well maintained rooms. Prices a bit high but rates will not pinch you cause of the standards they maintain. The enitre premises is well maintained and hotel staff is very helpfull. Great experience
by ChrysCy on October 17, 2016
To be honest we had a greater expectation for the specific hotel but in general was nice. Good location (near malls - could go there with rickshaw or taxi). Breakfast was ok but it could have more options.
we had a very pleasant stay and hospitality of the hotel staff is excellent
by Koheli P on October 17, 2016
We took a business class room - with a great view of the city. We also had coupons of drinks and snack and our experience and quality of snacks and drinks were amazing. The rooms were very nice and cozy and the hotel decor is very good.
Terrible place ever
by $review.name on October 17, 2016
I had a lot problems in this place, money stoled, por conditions of cleaness, bad comditions of the eletrical power, noise, terrible internet speed, attempts toncharge fir things u didn't order...the only place works there is the restaurant because of good service....
upper floors business class rooms were best
by Koheli P on October 17, 2016
Overall good hotel, must try buffet b/fast
by Sudeep B on October 7, 2016
city view room on 5th floor
by sagar231984 on October 1, 2016
reserve the room facing the main road
by sunilwala on September 13, 2016
Avoid this property
by Praveen B on September 7, 2016
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Travel counter
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- LCD / Projector
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Steam room
- Shopping Center
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Swimming pool
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Barbecue grills
- Kids Pool
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.