- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 3 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 13:00 PM
Located at a distance of 5 km from Bahu Fort, this hotel in Jammuoffers free Wi-Fi access within its premises. Rani Castle is located and 2 km from Mini-Bus Stand 4 km fromand 2 km from. This hotel in Jammu offers. This hotelin Jammu accommodates 50 spacious rooms with well-equipped with amenities likemakeup mirror, television, desk, tea/coffee maker, wardrobe and separatesitting area.
It has an attached bathroom with hot and cold running waterfacility. Rani Castle has in-house restaurant and frontdesk facility, and offers services like room service, laundry and medicalassistance. This property has travel desk and business center. This hotel in Jammu has a conference room for organizing businessmeetings.
Places worth visiting are Baag -e Bahu (4 km), Dera Baba Bandha (37km) and Vaishno Devi Temple (49 km). The Jammu Tawi Railway Station is 2 kmaway and Jammu Airport is 3km way from this property.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast
9 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room with Breakfast and Dinner
9 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room With All Meals
9 Rooms Left!
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 0
- Poor 1
- Average 1
- Very Good 1
- Excellent 0
Not a great place to stay
by Shobhit S on May 24, 2017
I think the building is under renovation or construction, does not have lifts rooms are just fine but not good, walls have marks not clean. Bathrooms are not good just a night to spent so it is fine. Food is fine but service is slow and low on quality
by kishoramore on October 29, 2015
Location is good.hotel is also neat and cleanly maintained.rooms are spacious.the only thing is the lack of communication between their staff and they doesn't have the manners particularly with the tourists.this they have to improve. from Dr.Kishor a more.Gulbarga 585105 Karnataka.
by Sandeep s on July 17, 2015
Had to stay for WiFi needs as all prepaid cards go out of coverage in Jammu... However after checking in was informed that wifi work only on ground floor n my room was on 3 floor so disappointed.. Room were okish ...toiletries provided not good Food was saving grace nothing laviish but totally homely
- Suitable for children
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
- Makeup mirror
Media & Entertainment
- Premium TV channels
- H/C running water
- Attached Bathroom
From 12:00 AM
Until 13:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.