- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 98 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Jhansi Hotel is situated at a distance of 8 km from Jhansi Airport. This hotel offers free Wi-Fi access and 24-hour front desk facility.
This hotel in Jhansi has 33 well-furnished rooms. Some of the in-room amenities include television, tea/coffee maker, telephone, in-room safe, mini-bar, makeup mirror, wardrobe, room heater, bottled drinking water and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water facility.
Guests can enjoy Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisines at the restaurant.
Additional facilities like coffee shop, business centre, luggage storage and banquet hall are available. Other services include room service, laundry, doctor on call and multilingual staff. Jhansi Hotel features currency exchange counter within its premises.
Jhansi Railway Station is 3 km away from this property. The famous attractions include Jhansi Fort (3 km), Rani Mahal (2 km) and St Judes Shrine (1 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Christian Hospital 0.59 km
- Krishna Cinema 0.7 km
- Sabar Bazaar 0.97 km
- Jain Hospital 1.06 km
- Elite Cinema 1.08 km
- City Center 1.41 km
- Government Museum 1.49 km
- Jhansi Bus Stand 1.53 km
- Rani Laxmi Bai Park 1.62 km
- Minerva Cinema 1.87 km
- Jhansi Fort 2.01 km
- Jhansi Museum 2.05 km
- Rani Mahal 2.05 km
- Jhansi Railway Station 2.31 km
- Dhyanchand Stadium 2.32 km
- Rani Laxibhai Medical Hospital 2.73 km
- Kargil War Memorial 3.39 km
- St Jude Hospital 3.8 km
- Life Line Hospital 3.99 km
- Pichhor Mahal 4.21 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by guest on Jun 02,2017
What's Good: nothing in particular
What needs to improve : this is my6th visit to hetel. hotel is getting down in each visit in terms of service and maintanence.
Food and stay, best quality here
by batu g on
Jhansi hotel is basically one name of brand in jhansi in hotel categories. Cost is lighty high in respect to other options but food quality is best here. Overall average experience and good experience of taste.
by RedTone1969 on
An extremely comfortable stay with excellent helpful staff. The room was immaculately clean, and very comfortable. The highlight of the stay was the restaurant which had a good varied choice of cuisines. Every meal I had was very good.
A cottage stay in a city
by Priti G on
An enjoyable stay in a cottage on a business trip! Spacious cottages with well thought out design to keep the heat away. A good menu to choose from Indian & International cuisines. Free pickup and drop from the railway station at unearthly hours with a smile.
Conveniently located with good service staff
by Chandan C on
Have stayed several times from Jan to August 2017 The hotel is well designed, nicely maintained and conveniently located from railway station. Staff is efficient and delivers prompt service. The restaurant is also given the type of town
Bad experience in tent rooms
by KAPIL DEV S on
This hotel is not recommonded because tent house were too hot. AC was not working, complained many times to hotel but there was no resolution. Food was Ok. Does not give a feeling that you are staying in hotel.
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Suit Press
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Front desk
- Fax Machine
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Car Rental
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Smoking Rooms
- Conference Room
- Central Air Conditioning
- Suitable for children
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Dining area
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen TV
- Cinema close by
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.