- Special Deals
Hotel Rani Maa
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 201 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Rani Maa is situated at a distance of 0.5 km from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Railway Station. This hotel offers 24-hour front desk facility. This hotel in Katra has 70 well-furnished rooms. All rooms are equipped with in-room amenities like television, air-conditioner, kitchenette, telephone, wardrobe, temperature control, desk and an attached bathroom with hot and cold water facility.
Other services like laundry, medical and room service are available at the hotel. Additional facilities include travel desk, luggage storage and kids play area. Jammu Airport is 48 km away from the hotel. The famous attractions include Vaishno Devi (14 km), Bhairon Temple (12 km) and Sri Baba Dhansar Temple (13 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Holy Shrine 0.07 km
- Deva Mai Temple 0.14 km
- Aghar Jitto Temple 0.2 km
- Katra Railway Station 0.39 km
- Durga Temple 0.64 km
- Pilgrimage Registration Office 0.86 km
- Yatra Slip Couner 0.86 km
- Raghunath Temple 0.91 km
- Katra Main Bazaar 0.94 km
- Main Katra Shopping Area 0.94 km
- Iskcon Temple 1.02 km
- Katra Helipad 1.03 km
- Darshani Darwaza 1.06 km
- Bhumika Temple 1.07 km
- Katra Bus Stand 1.1 km
- Main Bus Stand 1.1 km
- Jahan Kosha 1.11 km
- Amar Cinema 1.18 km
- Ban Ganga 1.62 km
- Charan Paduka 1.67 km
- Adhkunwari Bhavan 2.63 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 13
- Poor 1
- Average 12
- Very Good 56
- Excellent 119
by hiteshverma2017 on
Fantastic stay,near to railway station,very nice,courteous and helpful staff,and the best part is food,being a Punjabi foodie,my all taste buds were satisfied,vegetables were so fresh and made with such a love and perfection that we all thanked the chef personally.and felt that i must share my experience with all first time in my life.
Excellent service beats all fatigue!!
by Gaurav T on
Lemon tree was a nice hotel.The food was very tasty and delicious.The service was also very good.Really nice rooms. The hotel is very conveniently located has an excellent restaurant Citrus and spa Nirvana, they provide complementary pick and drop between various places and u can simply walk to the railway station
Second visit to the hotel and it has improved from excellent to super excellent
by Gaurav G on
Everything is nice for this hotel like cleanliness , courteousness , location ,food etc,A must stay place in Katra,Would definitely recommend.Suitable for all types of visitors , be it family or friends.
Hotel close to Vaishno Devi & Helipad
by KRKrishnakumar on
Decent hotel located closest to Vaishno Devi temple location. Especially very close to the Helipad. Looks like it has become a Lemon Tree brand recently. Food is decent. Housekeeping can be better. Do try.
The hospitality from the staff was amazing.
by SoniyaKumar on
Considering the fact that we are staying away from metro cities, the hotel is a lovely place to stay. Clean and fresh fragrance bedrooms. The staff was really amazing. Rahul Raina was really helpful to us. The chef also prepared amazing food as per our needs. My parents were also very much satisfied with the stay. If you are visiting Vaishno Devi temple with family, please make sure that you stay here so that family is also at the at most comfort.
Ask for room with view of Mata Vaishno devi valley
by tarunkumarsingh on October 17, 2017
A big NO to Lemon Tree Katra
by Arvind S on September 4, 2017
Clean rooms, Good food, Very close to katra railway station
by chauhanabhay on August 13, 2017
We had 2 rooms on 3rd floor and both were equally good
by maheshbansal2017 on July 31, 2017
ask them for Hill view room
by Hemant K on July 10, 2017
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Full Services Health Spa
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.