- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 10 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Triund Regency is located at a distance of 3 km from Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Railway Station and 17 km from Vaishno Devi Temple. This hotel offers an internet access to their guests. This hotel in Jammu comprises of 21 rooms spread over 2 floors.
Room comforts include a television with premium channels. This property provides ensuite bathroom with hot and cold running water supply, room heater, bottled drinking water, makeup mirror and a wardrobe to the patrons. Hotel Triund Regency features a round-the-clock front desk to the visitors.
This property also offers some services such as a medical aid, 24-hour room service, doctor-on-call and a laundry. Places of interest include Patnitop (80 km) and Bahu Fort Park (51 km). Jammu Airport is 51 km and Katra Bus Stand is 3 km away from this hotel in Jammu.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Non A/C
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe A/C Room
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Katra Helipad 0.05 km
- Bhumika Temple 0.54 km
- Charan Paduka 1.09 km
- Holy Shrine 1.11 km
- Ban Ganga 1.12 km
- Deva Mai Temple 1.19 km
- Raghunath Temple 1.25 km
- Pilgrimage Registration Office 1.26 km
- Yatra Slip Couner 1.26 km
- Aghar Jitto Temple 1.26 km
- Katra Railway Station 1.33 km
- Darshani Darwaza 1.39 km
- Katra Main Bazaar 1.4 km
- Main Katra Shopping Area 1.4 km
- Durga Temple 1.68 km
- Main Bus Stand 1.7 km
- Katra Bus Stand 1.71 km
- Jahan Kosha 1.71 km
- Iskcon Temple 1.79 km
- Amar Cinema 1.99 km
- Adhkunwari Bhavan 2.11 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Maa Gayatri India 4.5 Review Score - 38 reviews
- Jai Maa Inn 3.5 Review Score - 290 reviews
- Hotel Today 3.5 Review Score - 15 reviews
- Hotel Sham Palace 3.5 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Hotel Durga Residency 3.5 Review Score - 29 reviews
- Hotel Sitara International 5.0 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Hotel Sham 3.5 Review Score - 17 reviews
- Hotel Singh Palace 4.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel New Chintpurni 4.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Hotel Holy Shrine 4.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Surya Palace 3.0 Review Score - 28 reviews
- Hotel Krishna Palace 3.0 Review Score - 10 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Awesome stay in katra
by yogesh s on
Best budget hotel in katra with awesome services. Manager mr. Satish sharma is a very nice and helpful person. I stayed for 3days he assist us all the time he booked mata vaishno devi darshan tour and shiv khodi darshan for us. Complementary pick up and drop facilities provided from katra railway station. Overall awesome experience will visit again whenever i'll come to katra i'll prefer this hotel. All thanks to mr. Satish sharma.
Good comfortable stay !
by AdityaS15 on
Got the hotel booked through a friend. Got us picked from Katra railway station at 5:15 in the morning which was unexpected. Nice hotel with good clean room and amiable staff. Stayed for an entire day with breakfast included and cheap on pocket. The only bad thing was geyser didn't work in the room we stayed in so had to request for hot water.
Good Hotel In Katra
by usha d on
Excellent service and hotel staff.We will come again next visit in katra. Great location and service at this beautiful hotel in Katra. Rooms are gorgeous, well maintained property with a delicious breakfast buffet. Food service staff was very helpful and considerate when providing food alternatives for our child with food allergies. Thanks to them for a very enjoyable visit!
by aman8675 on
A nice budget hotel. Rooms r neat & clean. Staff is very friendly & cooperative. Near to helipad and katra railway station. They serve food as per ur demand. Overall value for money. Now there r no power cuts.
Good budget hotel with friendly staff
by Mansiagr on
Nice budget hotel in Katra with good and co-operative staff. Best thing about this hotel is the food.. Truly a homely taste in food and moreover if you ask them to cook something of your choice they are more than happy to do that. The manager of the hotel, Mr. Aman was a very kind guy and always eager to help you out. After my stay I sent my parents and relatives there and they too appreciated the services there.
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Transportation Service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Conference Room
Media & Entertainment
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.