- Special Deals
Hotel Maratha Regency
- budget hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 143 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located in New Shahupuri, Hotel Maratha Regency is a 3-star hotel offering lavish accommodation to business as well as leisure travellers. It lies in the heart of the city, providing easy access to the railway station, popular markets and several tourist attractions./n/nThe rooms in Hotel Maratha Regency are thoughtfully designed with elegant furnishings.
Spacious and cosy, each room is equipped with all the modern amenities required for a comfortable living. Guests can make their accommodation choice from six room categories, which are Deluxe Non-AC, Deluxe AC, Super Deluxe, Theme Room, Executive Suite and Royal Suite./n/nHotel Maratha Regency boasts of Palkhi- an on-site restaurant specialising in Chinese, South Indian and Punjabi food.
Guests can savour complimentary buffet breakfast every morning at this restaurant. There is a conference hall, wherein they can host important business meetings and discussions. For family functions, the hotel has a spacious and well-maintained garden.
Among other amenities, there is a parking area and a well-equipped health club.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe A/C Double Room
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Tarabai Park 0.19 km
- Kolhapur Central Bus Stand 0.26 km
- Kriplani Hospital 0.3 km
- Chhatrapati Sahu Maharaj Terminus Railway Station 0.65 km
- Esplanade Bus Stand 1.04 km
- Ice Skating Rink 1.05 km
- Apollo Hospital 1.05 km
- Metro Rail 1.06 km
- Parvathi Multiplex 1.31 km
- Vishalgad 1.39 km
- Eden Garden 1.54 km
- narali waterfall 1.63 km
- old pb road 1.63 km
- Dasara Chowk Bus Stand 1.71 km
- New Palace Museum 1.86 km
- Water Park 1.86 km
- Padma Talkies 1.88 km
- New Market Shopping Complex 1.9 km
- Town Hall Museum 2.12 km
- Old Palace Bhawani Mandap 2.44 km
- Brahmpuri Hills 2.59 km
You might also like these hotels
- Krishna Inn 4.0 Review Score - 73 reviews
- Hotel Panchshil 4.0 Review Score - 153 reviews
- Hotel Vrishali Executive 3.5 Review Score - 80 reviews
- Hotel K Tree 4.0 Review Score - 125 reviews
- Kolhapur Residency 3.5 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Citrus Hotel Kolhapur 4.0 Review Score - 321 reviews
- Hotel Gokul 4.0 Review Score - 15 reviews
- Hotel Rasika Renaissance 4.0 Review Score - 36 reviews
- Hotel Pearl 4.0 Review Score - 116 reviews
- Sawai Mansing Resort 4.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Hotel Victor Palace 3.0 Review Score - 60 reviews
- Hornbill Deluxe Hill Resort 4.0 Review Score - 18 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Shashank on Mar 13,2017
What's Good: Location and parking
What needs to improve : Room condition
god roomes and restaurent
by Sudhanshu K on
clean nice hotel ideal to stay also rooms are good non ac rooms are also good having dinner in restaurent below is also a good idea easily accesible and is one of the best value for money hotel stayed here for 2 nd time
by sarah s on
We stopped over at Maratha Regency after a long drive from Goa to Kolhapur. We took the theme room which was average and there wasnt any kind of theme to it.The authentic Kolhapuri thalis at the non vegetarian restaurant was great though it was a multi cuisine restaurant.The breakfast,however,was extremely poor. Including tea and coffee and jam bread there were only Idlis and Batata wadas to eat though nothing was good.Very small layout. Staff was friendly. Dont expect a good view in this hotel. It overlooks the neighbouring house. Its so close that one can look through the rooms. So keeping the blinds closed is the only options.Better hotels around.
good stop over in kolhapur @ Hotel Maratha Regency
by siddharth j on
Nice hotel, courteous staff, good rooms, food , close proximity from temple ,market place, reasonable room rates , they have sofa cum bed in the rooms so 3-4 persons can be easily accommodated in the room, by paying for extra persons in the room u need not book mutlipe rooms for 1 family of 4 .
Good Place to Stay..!!
by Amit C on
I have stayed at this hotel in May 2017. My prime concern was about parking of my car. I was very satisfied that the hotel has a very large and gated parking facility for cars. Check in is very easy as reception staff is very polite and attentive. The rooms are clean and spacious. The hotel is under CCTV surveillance and Fire fighting equipment are placed wherever necessary. Room service as fast and satisfactory. The hotel has two restaurants i.e. "Palki - a pure veg restaurant" and "Hotpot - a non veg" one. Taste of the food is good at reasonable price. Overall, a good hotel to stay with moderate price.
OK for a one night stay at Kolhapur
by hari-the-traveller on
Stayed at Maratha Regency while crossing Kolhapur during a road trip. Decent rooms but the general upkeep can be improved. The Mahalakshmy Temple can be reached from the hotel by auto rickshaw 3-4 kms. It is advisable not to take your car to temple because of extreme traffic congestion near temple. Pros: Good Parking Good Sleep quality Good Room Service What can be improved?- Interiors of the room do not match up with what you see from outside- Upkeep can improve Complementary breakfast provided is very basic. Overall OK OK for a one night stay where you can park your car safely. Don't expect too much.
- Front desk
- Travel counter
- Business center
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Conference Room
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.