- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 247 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Easily accessible from Kolhapur Railway Station (3 km), Hotel Sayaji is a business hotel in Kolhapur. The property offers free services like breakfast and internet. One can find luxury accommodation in Kolhapur at Hotel Sayaji.
The property has 70 spacious rooms which are equipped with amenities like a mini-bar, laundry service, tea-coffee maker and an attached bathroom with the supply of hot and cold running water. Hotel Sayaji also has an in-house restaurant and coffee shop.
For corporate guest it has business centre. The hotel rooms have a temperature control facility. Kolhapur Airport is at a distance of 8 km. Mahalaxmi Temple is 5 km away from this hotel while Panala Fort is 18 km away. Note: Gym and Spa will be under renovation till further notice.
PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card. Guests is prohibited from bringing outside Food, Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverage into the hotel premises for consumption. Stag entry available for Gala Dinner on December 31, 2017 @ INR 3,000/-
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Executive Single Room
10 Rooms Left!
Executive Double Room
10 Rooms Left!
Grand Single Room
11 Rooms Left!
Grand Double Room
11 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Esplanade Bus Stand 0.47 km
- Ice Skating Rink 0.48 km
- Metro Rail 0.49 km
- Apollo Hospital 0.49 km
- Kolhapur Central Bus Stand 0.75 km
- Kriplani Hospital 0.76 km
- Tarabai Park 0.83 km
- Chhatrapati Sahu Maharaj Terminus Railway Station 1.26 km
- narali waterfall 1.49 km
- old pb road 1.49 km
- Parvathi Multiplex 1.76 km
- Temblai Temple 1.87 km
- Vishalgad 2.11 km
- New Market Shopping Complex 2.2 km
- Eden Garden 2.28 km
- Water Park 2.38 km
- Dasara Chowk Bus Stand 2.39 km
- Padma Talkies 2.46 km
- New Palace Museum 2.53 km
- Town Hall Museum 2.79 km
- Shivaji University Kolhapur 2.9 km
You might also like these hotels
- Citrus Hotel Kolhapur 4.0 Review Score - 321 reviews
- Hotel Panchshil 4.0 Review Score - 153 reviews
- Hotel Ashish Deluxe 3.5 Review Score - 69 reviews
- Skylark Business Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 26 reviews
- Hotel Rajat Executive 3.5 Review Score - 33 reviews
- Hotel K Square 4.5 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Hotel Maratha Regency 3.5 Review Score - 143 reviews
- Hotel Vijayraj 3.0 Review Score - 18 reviews
- Hotel Raj 3.0 Review Score - 2 reviews
- Hotel Lishan 4.0 Review Score - 9 reviews
- Hotel Woodys 3.5 Review Score - 7 reviews
- Hotel Ranjeet 3.5 Review Score - 7 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Nelson on Oct 22,2017
What's Good: Ambiance, Food and Hospitality
What needs to improve : Nothing
by Devdatta on Oct 22,2017
What's Good: Cosy atmospheres
What needs to improve : Food cost blows up your budget
by Valued Patron on Sep 07,2017
What's Good: location and space
What needs to improve : upkeep of executives room and swimming pool
by Avishek on Aug 28,2017
What's Good: Great staff. Very nice and well designed property.
What needs to improve : In-room services could improve.
by Amithkumar on May 28,2017
What's Good: Good service
What needs to improve : Ok
by Arunkumar on Mar 11,2017
What's Good: Very good and clean rooms
What needs to improve : Ordered some platter in Room service,food quantity too little for the price
- Terrible 2
- Poor 8
- Average 8
- Very Good 84
- Excellent 145
by Gabbar99 on
this hotel is very best. there quality is very very good. there dishesh is very spacial. Book at Sayaji Hotel, Kolhapur. No Reservation Costs. Great Rates. 24/7 Customer Service. Great choice. Recent guest reviews.
Business trip Kolhapur
by Robert S on
Hi together, when you have to stay in India-Kolhapur, then I propose the Sayaji Hotel. The rooms are good and also the food. The breakfast are Indien style, because you are in Indien ;-). For the customer the like european food for breakfast, you are not happy at all. For me is this ok. For fitness woman and guys, perfekt. The ABS fitness studios just open and for the hotel guests are free. Also the bar is cool and brings a good feeling in this Hotel.
Excellent lunch at Blue Lotus
by Vimana2016 on
We stopped here for a quick lunch and the entire experience was fantastic! The hotel lobby is bright and airy and you walk down a grand staircase to enter the restaurant. Though a very well stocked buffet was on offer, we opted to have mutton kheema and chapatis. The quality of the food was excellent, and so was the service. Highly recommended!
My Trip to Sayaji Kolhapur
by wgcdrarunp on
Did online booking for one night. Had an option to upgrade to a suite and I availed it. The check was not a breeze as my previous experience but my misgivings vanished on seeing the suite. A very well appointed room with attention to details. Two tvs one in the living room and one one the bedroom. Good lighting of the rooms and good furniture. Two wash rooms ,one with a wc and a basin and one with two cubicles for bath and for wc. The highlight was a large jacuzzi tub. Did in room dining and the food quality was good. The staff was courteous. The quality of linen and towels were good. The cookies in the cooks jar was yummy. The points on which I was disappointed: 1. The front desk informed there will be additional charges than informed during online booking( service charges). Ther should not be any hidden charges. 2. Couple of jets of the jacuzzi tub was not working. I gave these feedbacks and they promptly called up and assured the needful will be done. Altogether a very good experience and I would prefer to visit this property again
Great food n conference venue
by The Human Matri... H on
Did not stay but conducted a workshop here. 1. Food was awesome. No doubt. 2.arrangements were good 3. Equipment , space , ambiance perfect 4. Used marwa hall.. 5. Overall a very good experience Sayaji has great infrastructure n facilities n it is a pride of Kolhapur. Keep up the good work. Regards
Rooms facing front side will be sunny during the day time where as back side rooms will have great view of the lawns there.
by MeghanaNK on October 24, 2017
Ask for a Front View Room on the highest floor..
by vaib0303 on September 12, 2017
The rooms on the eastern side offer the best views.
by Deepakshankar K on August 22, 2017
take a higher floor from were you can enjoy the greenary and the view outside
by RaviGupta08 on August 22, 2017
Choose Back side Rooms that has good view from upper floors
by Shyam_Potdar on July 5, 2017
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Travel counter
- Banquet facilities
- Airport transportation
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Multilingual staff
- Suitable for children
- Beauty Services
- Smoke-free property
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Barbecue grills
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.