- Customer Support
- Best Seller
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 160 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Easily accessible from Kolhapur Railway Station (3 km), Hotel Sayaji is a business hotel in Kolhapur. The property offers free services like breakfast and internet. One can find luxury accommodation in Kolhapur at Hotel Sayaji.
The property has 70 spacious rooms which are equipped with amenities like a mini-bar, laundry service, tea-coffee maker and an attached bathroom with the supply of hot and cold running water. Hotel Sayaji also has an in-house restaurant and coffee shop.
For corporate guest it has business centre. The hotel rooms have a temperature control facility. Kolhapur Airport is at a distance of 8 km. Mahalaxmi Temple is 5 km away from this hotel while Panala Fort is 18 km away.
Note: Gym and Spa will be under renovation till further notice. PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card. Guests is prohibited from bringing outside Food, Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic Beverage into the hotel premises for consumption.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Esplanade Bus Stand 0.39 km
- Ice Skating Rink 0.4 km
- Apollo Hospital 0.41 km
- Metro Rail 0.41 km
- Kriplani Hospital 0.8 km
- Kolhapur Central Bus Stand 0.83 km
- Tarabai Park 0.88 km
- Chhatrapati Sahu Maharaj Terminus Railway Station 1.35 km
- narali waterfall 1.55 km
- old pb road 1.55 km
- Temblai Temple 1.82 km
- Parvathi Multiplex 1.84 km
- Vishalgad 2.16 km
- New Market Shopping Complex 2.28 km
- Eden Garden 2.36 km
- Water Park 2.4 km
- Dasara Chowk Bus Stand 2.47 km
- Padma Talkies 2.55 km
- New Palace Museum 2.56 km
- Town Hall Museum 2.87 km
- Shivaji University Kolhapur 2.92 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Dr sajid on 19-12-2016
- Terrible 1
- Poor 5
- Average 6
- Very Good 48
- Excellent 100
A Pleasant Surprise
by Nippik on January 15, 2017
On a road trip from Goa to Delhi, I booked a hotel online for an overnight transit stop. I expected a simple, comfortable and basic facility in a place like Kohlapur. What emerged was a well located, 5 star hotel that matches some of the bigger brands in the major metros. The rooms are well equipped , atleast the grande rooms,the staff are enthusiastic and there is a choice of cuisine and a good bar on the top floor. Ample parking, driver accommodation and a reasonable price round this property's usp. Highly recommended.
by vinayakkulkarni1981 on January 12, 2017
Stayed here for 1 night in Dec'16 Christmas Decoration, Lobby , Reception , Room Service , Rooms , Pub , complementary breakfast ...everything was FANTASTIC ..... Location is prime , just Adjacent to Mall & Hotel Opal ...
Sayaji Hotel Kolhapur - A place my family and 100 guests will remember!
by Swati M on January 9, 2017
So we were planing my son's thread bearing ceremony and were flying from Dubai to Kolhapur to do it. Kolhapur is where my in laws reside. Sayaji was the "Best Hotel" in town is what I had heard. When I first entered the lobby my family were impressed with its airy and contemporary look. An open breezy restaurant facing their green lawns is just beyond this lobby where you immediately feel like getting a table for yourself! We had booked 45 rooms and expected close to 150 guests for a 2 day event and one night stay. My husband and I wanted the ceremony to be a mix of fun party one night and the traditional ceremony the next day. We had relatives coming from various cities and even from Dubai. SAYAJI ROOMS: The management provided an entire floor for my guests which made coordination convenient for us. Rooms were very spacious. More than the Taj holiday resorts.the beds were large, comfy and many sockets available for charging your gadgets. Family like ours has at least 8 charging! And kids nowadays are super finicky about their rooms and my son and daughter were like "wow." Hospitality, Banquet & Meals: All our guests were welcomed with cool summer drinks and a cordial staff. The food was yumm and the chef met us at several Occassions to make sure the spice level and flavors were of our choice. He even made non spicy food for some of our younger guests:) We had a DJ one night and puja and decoration the next morning at 7, wherein the priests had their own set of requirements. Our decorators worked through the night to get things done... and it was a beautiful stage... pls see pics. The banquet in charge team coordinated and managed with our decorators everything smoothly. We were hardly bothered and could focus our time with our lovely relatives. All in all Sayaji, is a modern Hotel which is radiant and what my guest and I left Sayaji thinking was ... "are we in Kolhapur??" Because the moment you step into it, you are taken far far away to a place where you jut don't want to leave from. And that's how we felt.
by sarojpatni2 on January 5, 2017
1) Easy to find location, in the centre of the city 2) huge,impressive, beautiful building with great landscapes 3) big,beautiful lobby 4) check in is done on individual floors.in the lobby you are informed about your floor and after reaching there you are asked to go to your room.all check in formalities are done in your room only 5) big, clean, well furnished, well lighted room 6) huge, comfortable bed with clean, crisp linens 7) 32" Tv with digital cable connection 8) Noise free central AC, sound sleep conditions 9) fridge,tea/coffee maker, iron with table, hair dryer were also in the room 10) complimentary fruit basket available on request 11) well trained, well mannered, polite, eager to serve staff 12) superb housekeeping 13) prompt and fast room service 14) clean bathroom with latest fittings and clean towels 15) functional wifi for 2 devices 16) very good view from the room 17) ample parking space 18) very good breakfast with attentive service 19) smooth and fast check out 20) no tips allowed to staff This is perhaps the best hotel of Kolhapur. Will stay here again whenever in Kolhapur and recommend to friends and family.
Well located hotel with the essence of kolhapur
by Suhas77 on January 3, 2017
We took a stopover here on our drive back from goa to pune to seek blessings of Goddess Mahalaxmi. The Sayaji atnkolhapur probably is older than the ones in other locations ( pune and Indore) , and hence thebrooms are still old fashioned and more mid 90s. We ordered room service since it was late and were happy to have the stuffed brinjals with chapati ( Roti, or Indian bread). The morning breakfast wasn't really upto the mark. Although the ambience was good. Probably also because we were late to walk in for breakfast. Overall a pretty neat place to stay in at kolhapur with easy access to the highway and also the main city centre.
Choose the grand rooms.
by Nippik on January 14, 2017
Don't miss to enjoy Pub on top Floor ..
by vinayakkulkarni1981 on January 12, 2017
6th floor was good
by anil n on November 15, 2016
Go for the Grande Room,worth the Extra Money
by BangaloreVijaykumar on November 8, 2016
back side view, opposite to hotel entrance gives you wide view of entire Kolhapur city.
by Nilesh_Gokhale on September 9, 2016
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- Currency exchange
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Airport transportation
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Beauty Services
- Suitable for children
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
- Barbecue grills
- H/C running water
- window opens
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
- Temperature Control
- Bottle Opener
- Wheelchair accessibility-Room
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-wireless
- Premium bedding
- Makeup mirror
- Reading lamps
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Smoking rooms
- Central Air Conditioning
- Shower Caps
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Attached Bathroom
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.