- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 123 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Astoria Hotel in Kolkata islocated 5 kmfrom the New Market while Victoria Memorial is 5 km away It features free WiFi and a restaurant Itfeatures free WiFi and a restaurant The hotel is comprised of 40 comfortable rooms that are maintained with24 hours room service The rooms are also provided with air conditioningfacilities a minibar and some with a seating area The en suites come with ashower and free toiletries The Astoria Hotel also includes a 24-hourfront desk ticket service travel desk and luggage storage The propertyoffers free parking The property is catered by its multi-cuisine kitchenserving Indian and International cuisine Rabindra Sadan Metro Station is 4 km from the hotel in Kolkata while the nearest airport is the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Airport 19 km away The Astoria Hotel is situated 05 km from the AICC Bus Stop and just ashort 4 km from the Sealdah Railway Station 2 km fom the Park Circus Railway Station and 9 km from the Howrah RailwayStation
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Central Museum of Anthropology 0.19 km
- Park Street Post Office 0.25 km
- Royd Nursing Home 0.25 km
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Cancer Research Institute 0.25 km
- Bhoruka Blood Bank 0.26 km
- Cyprus Consulate 0.29 km
- Aafra 0.31 km
- Street Park Business District 0.37 km
- Coutier Shopping Area 0.38 km
- Dharmatala Crossing 0.39 km
- Ripon Street 0.42 km
- France Consulate 0.42 km
- Harrow Hall 0.43 km
- Park Street Police Station 0.44 km
- Dunlop House 0.44 km
- Basudeva Temple 0.44 km
- Pantaloons Shopping Mall 0.48 km
- Switzerland Consulate 0.49 km
- Reliance Silicon India Pvt Ltd 0.5 km
- Rosewood Hall 0.5 km
- Tantara Disco 0.51 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on October 11, 2014
on September 22, 2014
Quality of service in the reception needs to be improved. They appear more like govt servents instead of being providers of hospitaility. The gentleman manning he night duty slot (8 pm to 10 am) seems more like a lower division clerk in state govt, no attempt on his part to be proactive. I had to stay another day in the city but due to the attitude of this gentleman I have booked another hotel. The furnishing and room service is quite goos. If the management reads this then would request a improvement on the poit I mentioned.
on June 15, 2014
Excellent and homely
on June 11, 2014
As per as safety and cleanliness is considered it is excellent.
on April 13, 2014
Never stayed in a hotel like this. The bathroom was stinking, wifi never worked and air conditioning was a farce
- Terrible 28
- Poor 8
- Average 36
- Very Good 34
- Excellent 17
Terrible hotel pathetic service n food
by Ankit B on September 10, 2016
The experience was really bad. the hotel staff is not good. I have booked a hotel for my parents. The room is not good enough, they have charged 800 rupee extra for extra bed but the bed is not good and comfortable. when my parents ask for extra tea cup they have told us to use drinking glass.Food is tasteless. I ll never suggest anyone to book this hotel.
Good enough for a shopping trip
by Zeehad Usayed I on August 19, 2016
Rooms we're good. Pictures served as proper reference. Staff was very helpful and accommodating. We took 1 double room and 2 single rooms for a total of 4 people. Amenities we're all there. However breakfast could be better.
Spending Eid vacation
by Nazakat121 on July 26, 2016
It was nice to stay in Astoria kolkata. The staffs were friendly. Rooms are clean. Breakfast was ok. It was our third visit to this hotel. Hope to visit again if comes to Kolkata. It would be nice if they can offer variety of foods in the restaurant.
Two nights there in september 2015
by cmarcov on July 26, 2016
Very cozy, comfortable, helpful people giving a lot of information about where to go in the city. Good location in the touristic area of Kolkata, not directly on the street so quiet except for the nearby mosque that can be a little bit annoying sometimes.
by Bikram C on July 23, 2016
The hotel is in ruins, the entrance of the hotel is disappointing, the towel had a squished insect . The room has a peculiar odour associated with disinfectants and that's just scary . The hotel also has a peculiar practice of making the guest sign a feedback form at checkout which obviously is a forced opinion given the scrutiny on the form and the breakfast waiting I wanted to shift out of this hotel the moment I checked in but then having prepaid my booking I braved it for the night. Don't book this if you are looking for budget stuff am sure there are better options
rooms at the back are quieter
by cmarcov on July 25, 2016
They have five bigger rooms, one in each floor - you can ask for one of those.
by Sabbirhussain on July 23, 2016
Level 4 is better
by Shakib90 on March 20, 2016
Stay in Room 409
by Veenaghosh on March 6, 2016
Be sure to reserve smoke free room and check your water bottles
by keesbons on March 3, 2016
- Room service
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.