- Special Deals
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 154 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Astoria Hotel in Kolkata islocated 5 kmfrom the New Market while Victoria Memorial is 5 km away. It features free WiFi and a restaurant. Itfeatures free WiFi and a restaurant. The hotel is comprised of 40 comfortable rooms that are maintained with24 hours room service.
The rooms are also provided with air conditioningfacilities, a minibar and some with a seating area. The en suites come with ashower and free toiletries. The Astoria Hotel also includes a 24-hourfront desk, ticket service, travel desk and luggage storage.
The propertyoffers free parking. The property is catered by its multi-cuisine kitchenserving Indian and International cuisine. Rabindra Sadan Metro Station is 4 km from the hotel in Kolkata while the nearest airport is the Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Airport, 19 km away.
The Astoria Hotel is situated 0.5 km from the AICC Bus Stop and just ashort 4 km from the Sealdah Railway Station, 2 km fom the Park Circus Railway Station and 9 km from the Howrah RailwayStation.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Globe Cinema 0.13 km
- New Market Business Centre 0.15 km
- Free School Street 0.23 km
- Clock Tower 0.25 km
- New Market Shopping Complex 0.26 km
- Chowringee Lane 0.26 km
- Indian Museum 0.26 km
- Afreen Tower 0.28 km
- Aafra 0.32 km
- Shreeram Arcade 0.33 km
- Calcutta Municipal Corporation New Market 0.33 km
- Dunlop House 0.36 km
- China Town 0.42 km
- Tantara Disco 0.45 km
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation Head Quarters 0.46 km
- Park Street Metro Station 0.47 km
- Rosewood Hall 0.47 km
- Bus Stop (Dharamtala) 0.48 km
- Chitrabani 0.5 km
- Chowringhee 0.51 km
- Victoria 0.51 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by _nsnitu48 on
the staffs are really so co-operative and well behaved.but the quality of break fast should increase. and the meal and dinner price is little bit high from the market price. mutton should add as a choice.
Good budget hotel for Bangladeshi travelers
by abidalibra on
Good Hotel located at Sudder street at the heart of Kolkata . Rent was quite budget friendly and service was good. Free breakfast was OK ( considering the Room rent). Overall it was a good stay at Astoria and I will defiantly going to book them for my next trip. Only minus point is the WiFi which goes off all of a sudden and comes back after sometime,
Avoid old wing
by Mahmudul H on
old wing is horrible. Don't go for that. Manager and information desk person are arrogant. Not up to the mark for the price. Old wing is damp, doors are broken. Cleanness is totally absent. Try to avoid for transit stay. Personnel are so commercial.
by Fahmee on
I was excited about to stay at Astoria Hotel. But after my arriving the hotel I was just speech less. Because no welcome from the hotel management. Although we have booked 2 rooms for four of us. But we dont room in same floor. We accept this because we dont have any other option. Climax is waiting for us, The room key is not working. Every time we come back the hotel from outing, we called the room service people and they come and open the room for us. But they dont have any guiltiness for that. Room was clean but toilet was not clean. I dont think I will stay this hotel again.
Cozy and central
by Pierre C on
I booked a single room for a five night stay and it was comfortably adequate - AC, wifi, cable and spacious for a single. Facing Sudder St in the shabbier older section of the hotel, noise was not an issue. Breakfast was okay with omelettes to order but Nescafe. Ten minute walk to Park St.
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.