- Special Deals
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 132 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Situated in Salt Lake, De Sovrani is well connected and easily accessible to all parts of Kolkata. This hotel mainly known for it's architectural beauty and customer service. The rooms and suites at Hotel DeSovrani are a perfect blend of cosiness with modern architectural charm.
Each room is equipped with air-conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV, an electronic safe and a minibar. The en suite bathroom comes with a hairdryer, as well as hot and cold water supply. 'Sand' the open kitchen restaurant offering multi cuisine food is the pride of Hotel DeSovrani, this restaurant offers Continental, Oriental, Mughlai, and Indian cuisine.
The Library Pub offers a sophisticated conventional tavern like ambience as one unwinds with music and enjoys their drinks. The other services available at hotel includes 24-hour front desk for assistance with luggage storage, laundry and currency exchange services.
Travel arrangements can be made at the tour desk.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Aquatica Water Kingdom 0.25 km
- lake mall bus stop 0.3 km
- Salt City Mall 0.43 km
- Bidhan Nagar(Art Gallery) 1.16 km
- Dum Dum Park Bus Terminal 1.62 km
- Gd Market 1.65 km
- Ck Market 1.66 km
- Ghose Bagan 1.74 km
- Aeren R Imax Theatre 1.78 km
- Mani Square 1.78 km
- Mani Square Mall 1.78 km
- Meni Center 1.78 km
- Money Square 1.81 km
- Manicktala Bus Depot 1.83 km
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital 2.0 km
- ESI Hospital 2.0 km
- Bidhan Chandra Roy Hawkers Market 2.13 km
- Bidhan Nagar Railway Station 2.14 km
- Europa Mall 2.2 km
- Techno Polis 2.2 km
- Swabhumi Heritage Park 2.22 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 5
- Poor 14
- Average 33
- Very Good 58
- Excellent 23
Grt Stay for business travellers
by anandbshah on June 25, 2017
Great Hotel Stay For business travellers Location of the hotel is very well located, as it is next to city centre mall, peaceful location, still a happening place around. Good accessibility to all places in Kolkata . Rooms are well designed and well maintained. Service is really appreciable and courteous. Food quality is also good, also serves bangali dishes and all other tastes. Definitely a place to visit again
by Armand2401 on June 4, 2017
Stayed at Hotel De Sovrani for a one night stay. Guest room smelled of smoke all night, aircon was rattling, turning off the main power switch for the lights sent everything into flashing disco mode so had to turn of lights one by one. Blood stains on the wall. No hot water in the shower so had to shower cold. The bed was clean which I think was the only positive. Other than a purely functional stay I would not recommend this hotel unfortunately.
A good property, poorly maintained
by mahokejriwal on May 26, 2017
Did not stay in this hotel but went there to attend a business conference. Experience was not good during these two days. Conference room was not sound proof and many times speaker was diverted due to outside noise. Lunch offered was not good and service was very slow. Washrooms were poorly maintained. Have not seen the rooms but will not recommend anyone to stay here after this kind of experience.
Excellent service specially when it was needed
by iabhinavdwivedi on May 15, 2017
It is good hotel with decent rooms and well furnished and clean but for me the stellar factor was the service offered by the staff. their attitude to serving customers is immense and many properties can take a cue form it. It was unwell on the second day and the bell desk helped out to get me medicine from the nearest pharmacy sometimes on multiple trips
by Jyothi C on May 9, 2017
It is in no way a 4 start hotel to start off with but they don't mind charging for the price of a 4 star . Mediocre service. Front desk sucks beyond compare. Not only do they refuse to service you, but politeness seems to far from the list of words in their dictionary. They have no clue about their own processes, and then refuse to follow them or comply to them. FYI, I'm still waiting on my travel invoice post 4 days of my check out. Should be awarded for the all around negligence.
Doubt if any room is a good room
by Jyothi C on May 8, 2017
All rooms are good
by moonkapk on May 2, 2017
6th floor rooms have good views
by Subhasish D on April 6, 2017
Prefer Higher floors rooms
by JitHarsh on December 24, 2016
Road facing . seventh floor is where I stayed with a good aerial view.
by suhashmalewar on December 14, 2016
- Central Air Conditioning
- Suitable for children
- Wheelchair Access
- Conference Room
- Health club
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Car Rental
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detectors
- Doctor on Call
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Swimming pool
- Disabled Friendly
- Families with Children
- Senior Citizen Friendly
- Unmarried Couples
- Unmarried Couples
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Breakfast Services
- Cinema close by
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Electric kettle
From 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.