- Special Deals
Hotel Akash Ganga
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 25 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Located near Park Circus 7 Point crossing behind 195 Park Street, Hotel Akash Ganga is near the major business hubs, shopping centers and tourist attractions of the city, thus making it a preferred accommodation option in Kolkata.
Hotel Akash Ganga is at a distance of 17.3 km from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, 8 kilometers from Howrah Railway Station and 6 kilometers from Sealdah Railway Station and 5.5 km from Bus Stand. The property boasts of 52 elegantly decorated rooms categorized into deluxe rooms and suites; equipped with facilities such as air-conditioner, satellite television, wall-to-wall carpet, direct dial phone, minibar provided in all double rooms and an attached bath with running hot/cold water.
The hotel has a small air-conditioned dining hall for guests; round the clock room service is also available. Conveniences are offered at the hotel to suffice the varying requirements of guests. These include doctor on call, laundry, parking, travel desk and room service.
The air-conditioned rooms are equipped with the amenities cable TV, hot/cold water and attached bathroom with geyser and essential toiletries. Relish authentic and flavourful dishes in the serene ambience of the in-house swanky restaurant.
It features well-equipped conferencing and banqueting venues, making it a perfect base for business travellers. Various tourist places where guest can visit like Victoria Memorial(4.6 km), St Pauls Cathedral (3.5 km) Eden Gardens(3.1 km), Indian Museum(3.3 km), Maidan(3.4 km), Kalighat Kali Temple(7.2 km), Dakshineswar Kali Temple(12 km) and much more.
Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity (2 km) and Premdan (1 km) are very close to the Hotel, which are visited by people all over the world to respond to their spiritual self. The biggest shopping mall of Kolkata- Quest Mall is located within 650 m of the hotel.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Park Street Business Complex 0.09 km
- Park Circus Tram Depot 0.13 km
- Bangladeshi Library And Information System 0.26 km
- Park Circus Bus Stand 0.3 km
- Shakespeare Sarani 0.34 km
- Biplabi Niketan Eye Bank 0.35 km
- Park Street Shopping Complex 0.37 km
- Heart And Lungs Surgical Unit 0.5 km
- Model Nursery Agri Horticultural Farm 0.54 km
- Calcutta National Medical Hospital 0.58 km
- Calcutta Hospital 0.58 km
- Circus 0.58 km
- Park Circus Railway Station 0.6 km
- Park Circus Market 0.63 km
- Park Circus Post Office 0.64 km
- Deputy High Commmision of Bangladesh 0.69 km
- Bangladesh High Commission 0.69 km
- Tiljala Market 0.77 km
- Mongolia Consulate 0.78 km
- Chitranjan Hospital 0.8 km
- Cox & Kings Global Services 0.83 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Ashis Kumar on Mar 29,2017
What's Good: Staff
What needs to improve : Room interior
- Terrible 4
- Poor 5
- Average 9
- Very Good 4
- Excellent 3
by manash s on February 25, 2017
This hotel is centrally located but very poorly maintained rooms.I stayed in a single room for few hours and I had to change the hotel.Hotel was booked by my company.The bathroom was neat and clean.The floor was very dirty.
Value for money, helpful staff
by Tahmin K on February 18, 2017
Good budget hotel in convenient location: Pros: - Stayed in single room in 4th Floor. The room is quite good for the money they charges. - Got AC and ceiling fan in room, though due to the charming weather of February I never turned on the AC. - There is a ceiling fan in attached toilet and water geyser installed availing hot water. - A CRT TV is there but I never used it. - Lift was okay. - Room & toilet was clean. - Linen in bed, pillow and tower was clean - Reception people are welcoming and helpful. - Park Circus circle and Quest Mall is in walking distance. - Free WiFi. Cons - Neighbourhood is dirty and entrance in dull. - Building is old and very quiet. One may find it fearfully quiet. - Breakfast wasn't served for single room. Haven't seen any restaurant within hotel either. - Don't rocommend it for family with children. - Indian minority dominated area, some may find it uncomfortable.
Good Comfortable Hotel, excellence in service and well priced
by Shekhar S on August 8, 2016
Great location. It is on Park street which is close to most things around town. Warm and friendly place. Staff were friendly . Very neat and clean hotel. Room service was excellence as well will next time surely plan to stay in the same hotel for visit. Refer my other friends and family as well. The rooms were clean. Services was on time. Good behaviour with the customers.
Not a Great Stay
by Rayala Venkata R on May 13, 2016
I stayed here only for one day in the month of march but did not like the room which was small and it became noisy because of the traffic in the morning.But it's located well near Park street and it's easy to go to other parts of kolkata. The breakfast was ok and nothing special to rave about.
Good Comfortable Hotel and well priced
by Chris D on February 10, 2016
I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. Arrived in on the 2nd Feb 2016 evening. The manager Mr Sudip was very helpful and allocated me a suite for 1 night at no extra cost. The staff are all friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfast is simple but tasty and fresh. The hotel is close to the Park Circus 7 point crossing and conveniently located to Park Street. The rooms are a bit small but for 2 nights, it was good enough for me. They were clean, hot water was good and the beds comfortable. Thanks again to Mr Sudip for being great and making my stay a pleasure.
Choose a room facing away from the main road and on the 3rd or 4th level
by Chris D on February 9, 2016
Request for rooms on the 1st floor.
by shoaibkhan1220 on August 7, 2015
Try and take front facing rooms ending in x07!
by Sunlightdappled on May 27, 2015
Ask for rooms away from the main road and ask to be shown a few rooms so you can choose a less mustier room.
by Ajitson on September 3, 2012
go for deluxe room
by ujjalgDelhi on July 2, 2012
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Air conditioning-Room
- Cable/satellite TV
- Direct-dial phone
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.