- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 21 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
A budget accommodation in Kolkata, Hotel Aston offers Wi-Fi connectivity. It is located at 0.3 km from the Minto Park and at 3 km from the Park Circus Railway Station. The hotel has 16 AC rooms and 3 floors.
In-room amenities include attached bathrooms, direct-dial phones, writing desks, and TVs. This Kolkata hotel offers 24-hour room service, doctor-on-call, laundry, and currency-exchange services. It also has a lounge area and a bar. The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is at 17 km from the hotel, whereas the Exide More Bus Stop is at 1 km.The hotel runs a travel desk that offers transportation to the airport and cars on rent.
The tourist attractions that guests can visit are the Victoria Memorial (2 km), Kalighat Mandir (temple; 4 km), and Indian Museum (4 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Single Room
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room
2 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Advanced Heart Research Centre 0.11 km
- Max Mueller Auditorium 0.2 km
- Anandolok(Hospital) 0.38 km
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Hospital 0.42 km
- Yatindas Park Metro Station 0.45 km
- Jatin Das Park Metro Station 0.48 km
- Netaji Bhawan Metro Station 0.6 km
- Bhawanipur College 0.62 km
- Alipore Head Post And Telegraph Office 0.63 km
- District Magistrate Office 0.65 km
- Treasury Office 0.67 km
- Ladies Park 0.69 km
- Assistant Engineer PWD Office 0.69 km
- Alipore Police Station 0.7 km
- Kalighat Tram Depot 0.76 km
- Kalighat Kali Temple 0.83 km
- Greek Orthodox Church 0.89 km
- Ramakrishna Mission 0.94 km
- Shishu Mangal Hospital 0.94 km
- Merlin Homeland Mall 0.99 km
- Homeland Mall 0.99 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Trimoorti 3.5 Review Score - 234 reviews
- Bhammars Inn 3.5 Review Score - 35 reviews
- Live In Service Apartment 3.5 Review Score - 22 reviews
- Mangalam Hotel 3.0 Review Score - 39 reviews
- Fabhotel Arya Regency S.P.Mukherjee Road 4.0 Review Score - 40 reviews
- Treebo Saini Inn 4.0 Review Score - 55 reviews
- FabHotel Ratnakar Inn Ballygunge 3.0 Review Score - 9 reviews
- 66/2B The Guest House 3.5 Review Score - 20 reviews
- Malik Guest House, Bhowanipore 3.0 Review Score - 22 reviews
- Mrinalini Inn 4.5 Review Score - 4 reviews
- Hotel Victoria Inn 3.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Marble Palace Guest House 4.0 Review Score - 16 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by S on Jan 23,2017
What's Good: Great location yet quiet. Good food at reasonable rates.
What needs to improve : Old window ACs without remote.
Awesom & Resonable Hotel
by Sammer S on
Hotel was nice but its very old hotel of kolkata. I booked for 2 day stay here. Rooms were having old amenities and it was sufficient for a normal 1-2 day stay and cleaned washrooms Very awesome services given by the staff. All staff are helpful and friendly behavior.
by shreyaagarwal on
Really a good hotel. Very neat and clean with good ambiance.located at good area. Staff members are also very well mannered with cool mind.Want to again this hotel.when ever I will visit Kolkata I will definitely go to hotel Aston.It was my second time when I visit this hotel and I really satisfied
by nw1002016 on
Arrived at the hotel with booking confirmation (email, text and phone confirmation) from a renown hotel booking site and we were turned away with our 7 adults and 6 children because no room had been booked, despite arriving with confirmation. Staff were very and unhelpful, and refused to let us stay in the rooms they had available. Thankfully, a gentleman in the lobby helped to find us a seperate hotel. I would never recommend this hotel, as they now claim we did not show up and we are being charged the full amount despite having to pay out for a new hotel. Disgraceful.
Nice Rooms. Best for Business Travellers
by vishalbihani on
We stayed there for visiting some wedding. We found rooms neat & clean. Rooms were small but have all the facilities. Corridors in front of the rooms were also narrow. Nice Location. Near to main markets of Kolkatta
Miserable hotel, miserable staff
by Curious_chihuahua on
We arrived at this hotel after a 19 hour train journey and the rooms weren't ready, no smiles to greet us in fact I don't think I saw one the staff smile once whilst staying there, there were however staff sleeping in the hallway and sometimes even on reception(don't be mean give them a room to sleep in) so you had to step over them, ridiculous, the manager was unhelpful and didn't crack a smile once. The location is awful and as mentioned in a previous review none of the taxi drivers knew where it was when you wanted to get back to it. No restaurant but I personally found the room service quite quick but I did only order tea! The rooms were ok, clean, small but comfortable. One big plus though was the wi fi actually was speedy and had a great signal, best so far out of all the hotels I've stayed in India. All in all the hotel is ok but there isn't a nice feel about it and it's certainly not welcoming.
- Room service
- Travel counter
- Business center
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Conference Room
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.