- Special Deals
Hotel Aston International
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 13 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Locatedat a distance of 7 km from Sealdah Railway Station and 5 km from Indian Museum,Hotel Aston International is a 2 star accommodation. This property offers Wi-Ficonnectivity within the premises. Thishotel in Kolkata consists of 22 well-designed rooms spread across 4 floors.
In-roomamenities provided are television, telephone, air-conditioner and an attachedbathroom with a constant supply of hot and cold water. Frontdesk, lounge, safety deposit locker, backup generator and doctor-on-call areadditional facilities available at this hotel in Kolkata. HotelAston International also provides car rental service.
This property is situated24 km from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport and 0.5 km from BhabanipurBus Stand. Major attractions include Kolkata Zoo (2 km) and Victoria Memorial(3 km.)
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
2 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Advanced Heart Research Centre 0.11 km
- Max Mueller Auditorium 0.2 km
- Anandolok(Hospital) 0.38 km
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Hospital 0.42 km
- Yatindas Park Metro Station 0.45 km
- Jatin Das Park Metro Station 0.48 km
- Netaji Bhawan Metro Station 0.6 km
- Bhawanipur College 0.62 km
- Alipore Head Post And Telegraph Office 0.63 km
- District Magistrate Office 0.65 km
- Treasury Office 0.67 km
- Ladies Park 0.69 km
- Assistant Engineer PWD Office 0.69 km
- Alipore Police Station 0.7 km
- Kalighat Tram Depot 0.76 km
- Kalighat Kali Temple 0.83 km
- Greek Orthodox Church 0.89 km
- Ramakrishna Mission 0.94 km
- Shishu Mangal Hospital 0.94 km
- Merlin Homeland Mall 0.99 km
- Homeland Mall 0.99 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 2
- Poor 0
- Average 1
- Very Good 7
- Excellent 3
Keep it up
by vijay121 on June 21, 2017
Good place to stay if your in Kolkata for a shorter period of time, budgeted hotel, good service, well mannered & trained staffs. Nice and clean rooms which i have stayed into, food of this restaurant is good again. Cheers
Good hotel with limited breakfast options
by piyushsarawagi on April 27, 2016
I am a frequent customer of this hotel and find hotel staff very friendly. However, the hotel offers very limited breakfast options and their is no buffet.Rooms are clean and tidy but owing to its location on main street, is prone to disturbance from vehicles noise and vibrations.Also, the hotel does not have any parking space which causes inconvenience at times.
Nice place and nice people.
by bhanw on March 22, 2016
Stayed here for a two nights month of July 2015 and found the room small but clean and comfortable. Would happily stay again. The ambiance is very good the welcome from the staff. Touches the food is very delicious. Overall this is very good property in kolkata . Stayed July 2015
Very nice and budget hotel
by rcsdev on January 8, 2016
A budget hotel on the main road good cooperative and polite staff guide nicely rooms are neat and clean my first trip to Kolkata dies not have restaurant but gives rooms service a good place to stay convenient as the same us near main markets and in residential area no idea whether have parking or not
by 131sur on December 16, 2015
During my recent visit to Kolkata I stayed at Hotel Aston International. I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights. Very good hotel rooms of international standard with all modern facilities. There is no restaurant in the hotel. They have a good kitchen from where they serve in rooms. Hotel is in a residential area and there is no view at all from the rooms. Since it is on the main Road they do not have parking facility. Overall very good place to stay
Rooms are amazing
by vijay121 on June 20, 2017
Standard rooms are little suffocating.Super deluxe and other are spacious
by piyushsarawagi on April 27, 2016
avoid this hotel if you can.
by de_SuperTramp on April 15, 2015
Chosse higer one on road side if want to have a far view and morning light.
by Maxitude on March 26, 2015
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Transportation Service
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.