- Special Deals
Hotel Camac Plaza
- budget hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 20 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:01 PM
- Check-out Until 12:01 AM
Hotel Camac Plaza is a 2star hotel in Kolkata. Situated at just 3.2 Km from Victoria Memorial and 3.9Km from Sealdah Railway Station, this hotel offers Wi-Ficonnectivity in all its rooms. Housing a total of 26rooms across 5 floors, this hotel offers in-room amenities like television, an attachedbathroom with hot and cold running water and 24 hours room service. Additional amenitiesinclude car parking, laundry, car rental, foreign exchange, conference hall,fax, complementary newspapers in the lobby, travel desk and doctor on call.
Thein-room restaurant offers multi-cuisine dishes. Hotel Camac Plaza lies 4.4Km from Jeevan Deep Bus Stop and 27.4 Km from Netaji Subhash Chandra BoseInternational Airport. Places of attraction around the city include EdenGardens (6.2 Km), Forum Courtyard (1.9 Km), Birla Planetorium (4.2 Km) andIndian Museum (6.9 Km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Park Street Business Complex 0.05 km
- Park Circus Tram Depot 0.13 km
- Bangladeshi Library And Information System 0.31 km
- Biplabi Niketan Eye Bank 0.32 km
- Park Circus Bus Stand 0.34 km
- Shakespeare Sarani 0.37 km
- Park Street Shopping Complex 0.4 km
- Heart And Lungs Surgical Unit 0.54 km
- Model Nursery Agri Horticultural Farm 0.55 km
- Circus 0.58 km
- Park Circus Railway Station 0.59 km
- Calcutta National Medical Hospital 0.62 km
- Calcutta Hospital 0.62 km
- Park Circus Market 0.62 km
- Park Circus Post Office 0.67 km
- Deputy High Commmision of Bangladesh 0.68 km
- Bangladesh High Commission 0.68 km
- Tiljala Market 0.75 km
- Mongolia Consulate 0.79 km
- Chitranjan Hospital 0.79 km
- Ice Skating Ring 0.84 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Pranjal on Jun 10,2017
What's Good: Room specious, clean, and services of housekeeping was prompt and good
What needs to improve : Quality of complimentary breakfast is very poor, they always forgot to serve coffee with breakfast and you have to remind times and again, kitchen timing is very specific, one will not get any snacks at 8:30 PM or a cup of coffee at night. Food options are very less
by PRANAVA on Apr 16,2017
What's Good: Best facilities in budgets
What needs to improve : No wash basin in dining hall.
If there was a negative rating it'd be for them.
by Subhajit D on
On July 7,2017 I arrived with a group of friends from shantiniketan to Kolkata. The train was very late so me and my girlfriend decided to take an oyo room for the night. However the original couple friendly oyo we booked, there was no one to receive us in spite of repeated calls to the management. Then after 15 calls to the oyo customer service, we were relocated to this place. Okay I wasn't aware of their couple unfriendly policy which is fine. But not only did they refuse us a room, the manager hurled abuses at my female friend, tried to label us as something we were not, and his goons threatened us with physical violence when we asked them to speak to oyo authorities. A criminal complaint (Fir) has been filed against the management.
Great hospitality, with value for money stay
by Panthokanai on
Hotel near Park Circus Maidan, under the newly constructed seven way flyover. Was not that hard to find, right on the main road, but if you miss the turn, then cz of the one ways-will take you ages. Had complementary breakfast, very simple and basic, either indian or continental(by that i mean bread butter and juice) with tea/coffee. Staff was really helpful. Nothing nearby foor food options-have to go out far, or have hotel food. Have taxi/electric bike nearby, to transportation is no issue. Room was standard, with clean sheets and Bathroom. AC was ok. Very good value for money. Ok for on/two night stay.
by J R R on
Wonderful! It's right in the middle, with easy access to anywhere, and public transport available easily. Uber, Autos, Taxis - are there. When i booked this hotel, we were going to arrive at 7am, and leave the next morning at 3am. So, i wasn't sure if i should book this hotel, as most hotels charge me for 2 days. But i took the risk - and i am glad i did. When i called the hotel to confirm my arrival and requested if there is a possibility of early check-in, the person i spoke to was so welcoming and he said, "No problem, please come .. i will not charge you extra" And true enough, when i arrived at the hotel, the person at the reception was kind enough to check me in. It was wonderful. Wi-fi was good. Definitely would stay again there, as i usually arrive in the morning, and then leave later in the evening. If only all hotels display such hospitable nature, rather than trying to rip us off while travelling. Well done hotel management!! 5-stars and thumbs up!! For early departure, they said i can book UBER, as it will be cheaper, and if i don't get that morning, they said they will arrange for a taxi/cab to take us to the airport. Out of this world service.
Economic hotel in this area
by kinkarsarkar43 on
This hotel is located in Park Circus near 7 point. Hotel location is little bit clumsy because of the flyover construction, but from inside its nice. Complimentary breakfast is good to start ur day. Food is also good and wifi connectivity is also good. Arsenal is nearby, dont miss :)
by DebashisM on
Very near to the famous Park Street, this budget hotel is located on New Park Street opposite Topsia Police Station. The outside view may not be too great and reaching the hotel may be a bit problematic due to one-ways and the flyover constructions. However once you enter the premises, the fatigue from your travel is eased by the friendly attitude of the staff, the cozy rooms and clean bathrooms. The in house dining is not too great, but if you have to grab a bite, it isn't too bad.
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Medical services
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- LCD / Projector
- 2W Parking Covered
- 4W Parking Uncovered
- Outdoor dining area
- Electric kettle
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen TV
- Free Local Calls
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Park Nearby
- Cinema close by
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- First Aid Kit
- 24-Hour Security
- Air conditioning-Room
- Cable/satellite TV
- Direct-dial phone
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
- window opens
- Ceiling fan
- Smoking rooms
Media & Entertainment
- Free local calls
- Internet access-complimentary
- Internet access-high speed
- In-room safe
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Attached Bathroom
- Western Toilet
From 12:02 AM
Until 12:01 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.