- Special Deals
ITC Sonar Kolkata, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2524 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Spread across 16 acres of land and surrounded by lush green garden and water bodies, ITC Sonar, Kolkata has 24-hour multi-cuisine restaurants called Bay Of Bengal and Eden Pavilion. Offering Wi-Fi and breakfast service, this luxury business hotel in Kolkata is 1 km from the Science City and 17 km from Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport.
It also has an open-air restaurant called Peshawari, where guests can enjoy North West Frontier cuisine. It comprises of 238 spacious and well-kept rooms and suites spread across 8 floors. Each room has amenities like tea/coffee maker, television, fruit basket and work desk.
It also has an en-suite bathroom with separate bathtub and shower stall. Suite rooms have separate dining area, veranda overlooking the lily pond, kitchenette with refrigerator and in-room fax machine. ITC Sonar, Kolkata has beauty parlor, jogging track, fitness center, five swimming pools for both adults and kids, meeting room, banquet hall and wellness spa called Kaya Kalp.
Other dining option includes Pan Asian - Asian cuisine restaurant, Dum Pukht - serves Awadhi and Indian cuisine, NUTMEG The Gourmet Shop - cake shop and West View Bar And Grill - serves western grills. Services like laundry, concierge, doctor on call and salon services are also offered by the property. This hotel in Kolkata is 11 km away from the Kolkata Railway Station.
Some of the tourist attractions are Howrah Bridge (12 km), Eden Gardens (12 km), Victoria Memorial (6 km), Dakshineswar Kali Temple (19 km) and Indian Museum (10 km). This accommodation houses five Premium restaurants: Pan Asian Timings: 19:00 hrs to 23:45 hrs Saturday Lunch 12:30 hrs to 14:45 hrs Sunday Brunch 12:30 hrs to 15:45 hrs West View Bar: 16:00 hrs to 23:45 hrs Grill: 19:00 hrs to 23:45 hrs Dum Pukht Dinner: 19:00 hrs to 23:45 hrs Eden Pavilion Buffet timings: Breakfast: 07:00 hrs to 10:45 hrs Lunch: 12:30 hrs to 14:45 hrs Dinner: 19:30 hrs to 23:45 hrs Sunday Brunch: 12:30 hrs to 15:45 hrs Peshawri Lunch: 12:30 hrs to 14:45 hrs Dinner: 19:00 hrs to 23:45 hrs Note-The taxes mentioned in your reservation confirmation are indicative, since starting July 1, 2017, the Goods Service Tax (GST) shall be implemented in India.
Please be advised that changes or additions to the current taxes, if any, shall be charged accordingly.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Pala 0.07 km
- Itc Sonar Bangla 0.07 km
- Milan Mela 0.25 km
- Milan Mela, Cinemax 0.25 km
- Indian Craft Village 0.27 km
- Science City Kolkata 0.38 km
- Maritime Centre 0.43 km
- Space Theatre 0.46 km
- Energy Education Park 0.47 km
- Science City Dynamotion Hall 0.53 km
- Sitala Mandir 0.88 km
- Israel Consulate 1.16 km
- Jomburi Masjid 1.7 km
- Pavlov Mental Hospital 2.2 km
- Mainland China Restaurant 2.22 km
- Childrens Hut 2.23 km
- Chitranjan Hospital 2.27 km
- Our Lady of Vailankanni Church 2.33 km
- Park Circus Railway Station 2.47 km
- Tiljala Market 2.48 km
- Don Bosco School 2.51 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Dee Empresa 3.5 Review Score - 109 reviews
- Vedic Village Spa Resort 4.0 Review Score - 676 reviews
- Anutri Beach Resort 4.5 Review Score - 296 reviews
- Hotel Trimoorti 3.5 Review Score - 234 reviews
- Celesta - Kolkata 4.0 Review Score - 182 reviews
- Shree Krishna International Hotel 3.0 Review Score - 71 reviews
- The Lindsay 3.5 Review Score - 279 reviews
- Kempton Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 183 reviews
- The Peerless Inn - Kolkata - A Sarovar Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 712 reviews
- Regenta Orkos Kolkata by Royal Orchid Hotels 4.0 Review Score - 293 reviews
- The Park Kolkata 4.0 Review Score - 1977 reviews
- The Oberoi Grand 4.5 Review Score - 2159 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by guest on Jul 02,2017
What's Good: The hotel was wonderful. From its staff to its buffet to its facilities everything was excellent
What needs to improve : Not applicable
by Neeraj on May 03,2017
What's Good: Everything
What needs to improve : No complaints at all
by guest on Apr 26,2017
What's Good: Everything is just WoW.. i stayed for a night n i found everything just worth paying,. so relaxing n peaceful... no more confusion in future stay in kolkata... ITC sonar only...
What needs to improve : nothing
by RAJ on Apr 24,2017
What's Good: arcitecture
What needs to improve : they are hiding package add on facilites
dinner at dumpukt
by Shila C on
Preferred dinner at Dumpukht on last saturday night ,we ordered kaali daal Kakori kebab that was excellent but was dissapointed with the chicken seekh kebab as it was not serving hot and the breads we requested was not as soft as expected.With its fame and glory i expected more focus on the food temperature and the presentation.
by Omeshwar R on
We went there for a friend's night out and had dinner . It was just fantastic. The food , the staff specially Priyanka nandi and the decor - everything was just perfect. Thank u so much for ur help Priyanka
by PRAMOD P on
Excellent Property Good quality and tasty food.. Ambience is good.. Behavior of staff are excellent.. Rooms are excellent... Staffs were very courteous and helpful..Lilly pond area was amazing ,I enjoyed the view of the lounge... Mention to guest relations team Rashmani
Visit To Sonar
by Priyansh A on
I love the Ambinace, Atmosphere, Food In Peshawari Is Awesome, Very Courteous staff, Very relaxing and comfortable lounge, Everything Perfect..Hope it remains the same. Lilly pond area is amazing and I enjoyed feeding the fishes..thanks to m&s rashmani for assisting me.
Peaceful and pleasant stay
by Surain56 on
ITC Sonar is one of the best Go Green hotels I had visited. Beautiful lily ponds filled with Koi fishes, cabanas to relax in. Good food at the Pan Asian, Dumpukht and many other good restaurants. my favorite hotel when visiting Kolkata, the City of Lights
- Health club
- Wheelchair Access
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Safe Deposit Box
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Swimming pool
- Yoga & Meditation
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Valet Parking
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Travel counter
- Car Rental
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Spa services onsite - Free
- Secretarial services
- Room service
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Limousine Service
- Medical services
- Laundry facilities
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- Smoke Detectors
- 24-Hour Security
- Fitness Centre
- Full Services Health Spa
- Hot Tub
- Breakfast in the Room
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.