ITC Sonar Kolkata, A Luxury Collection Hotel
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 1429 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Executive Club with Breakfast- Flexible Rates
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
The Towers- Flexible Rates
5 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
ITC One - Flexible Rates
3 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 2000
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Pala 0.03 km
- Itc Sonar Bangla 0.03 km
- Milan Mela 0.32 km
- Milan Mela, Cinemax 0.32 km
- Indian Craft Village 0.34 km
- Science City Kolkata 0.37 km
- Maritime Centre 0.4 km
- Energy Education Park 0.42 km
- Space Theatre 0.44 km
- Science City Dynamotion Hall 0.51 km
- Sitala Mandir 0.96 km
- Israel Consulate 1.22 km
- Jomburi Masjid 1.73 km
- Mainland China Restaurant 2.24 km
- Pavlov Mental Hospital 2.27 km
- Childrens Hut 2.28 km
- Our Lady of Vailankanni Church 2.31 km
- Chitranjan Hospital 2.34 km
- Park Circus Railway Station 2.54 km
- Tiljala Market 2.54 km
- Model Nursery Agri Horticultural Farm 2.57 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on June 13, 2015
on May 9, 2015
on January 9, 2015
on October 31, 2014
on October 31, 2014
It is really sad that manager on duty ( Mr Tamas) din't coperate at all. as i required to check in on 24 instead of 23 oct .( my booking is for both 23 and 24, as well as for 20 oct).. but they refused to do the same even i myself in physical presence requested them to do the same. they made me to process through my booking agent. they could do it at their level. This is highly objectionable ans unprofessional in hospitable business. so i regret my booking with ITC sonar.
- Terrible 27
- Poor 28
- Average 62
- Very Good 305
- Excellent 1008
The Best hotel of Kolkata
by Mika7686 on September 29, 2016
I use to stay at the ITC Sonar during my business trips in Kolkata, I have tried all the 5 stars but I strongly recommend ITC as the best 5* of Kolkata !! The service is very good, the staff is very kind and at the expectation of what we wait from a 5*. I would like to add a special mention about the concierges that had been always efficient and reactive about my requests !!
Had a wonderful business meet..!!!
by Ara V on September 28, 2016
I attended a business meet in this hotel,i t is a rich elegant hotel, with grand architecture, very big lounges, the private area is soo good, the staffs are soo friendly and helpful, they assisted me well, the arrangements made by the staff is perfect to the core, I successfully presented my business presentation and also I got huge applaud.. thank you ITC.. for making my experience a memorable one..!!!
by Nabilou730 on September 28, 2016
The magic of concierge is in hands of The golden keys members, They have been able to keep all my requests and demands successfully. If you come down to itc sonar you might want to contact Mr. Urbish dutta !!
Dum Pukht - The Hallmark of Fine Dining
by Braid_BJ on September 27, 2016
An unparalleled experience in fine dining savoring the delightfully authentic Awadhi cuisine while being looked after royally by the Captain, Akhtar and his dedicated staff.The ambience, decor and overall setting is exquisitely done and the fare is the best. Had kakori kebabs,too good, followed by dum pukht biryani, superb, accompanied by tarka dal and chicken handi; both justifying the claim of being included in the finest of fine dining. Akhtar is an absolute gem, knowledgeable and warm, professional hospitality at its best. Topped off by a complimentary cake for the special occasion, making the evening more than memorable
Good & Pleasant Stay!!
by Deb3381 on September 26, 2016
That was my transit visit at ITC Sonar. The room is very spacious and well maintained, Guest amenities are superb. I enjoyed a lot and my stay was really pleasant and comfortable. I will never forget the mouth watering Indian breakfast which I had in the restaurant next day morning. The staffs are courteous & helpful. I will recommend ITC Sonar to my all colleagues and relatives that if they are in City Of Joy Kolkata then they must visit ITC Sonar. Team ITC Kudos!!
Best ambience and wonderful landscaping capturing spirit of W Bengal
by chankanmis on September 25, 2016
Women should request for the Eva floor (exclusive to women only). Tower rooms have a view of the lily pond.
by Liz L on September 22, 2016
Itc one room
by gr0408 on September 11, 2016
There are two wings . The executive wing is for business travellers . Chose the other one
by hubbytubby on September 10, 2016
Garden facing rooms.
by Massou72 on September 9, 2016
- Full Services Health Spa
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Front desk
- Beauty Parlour
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
- LCD / Projector
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Swimming pool
- Valet Parking
- Kids Pool
- Heated Pool
- Health club
- Conference Room
- Wheelchair Access
- In Room Movies
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.