- Special Deals
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 205 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Built in aesthetic design, Lytton Hotel is a 3-star property, which is located in Sudder Street. Close to important shopping hubs, business centres and major tourist attractions including Indian Museum, Birla Planetarium and Victoria Memorial, this hotel is a preferred choice for most travellers. /n/nLytton Hotel has 72 spacious and well-ventilated rooms, designed to offer utmost comfort to guests.
The rooms are classified as Super Deluxe (Single), Super Deluxe (Double) and Suite, which are provided with a range of facilities such as safe deposit locker, complimentary Wi-Fi internet access and more. The hotel offers a fascinating assortment of Indian and International dishes at the in-house eating outlets.
Dynasty Restaurant serves delectable Chinese and Thai food, whereas Gaylords Restaurant specialises in Continental, Tandoori and Indian cuisine. There is also an in-house bar called Sun Set Bar that stocks a large variety of domestic and imported liquors./n/nFor meetings, parties and corporate events, Lytton Hotel offers banquet halls in various sizes, featured with modern audio-visual equipments.
The hotel also boasts of a fully developed business centre that is provided with a range of facilities such as internet, fax, photocopy and more.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Single Room with Breakfast
35 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room with Breakfast
35 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Globe Cinema 0.02 km
- New Market Business Centre 0.08 km
- Chowringee Lane 0.15 km
- Clock Tower 0.18 km
- Shreeram Arcade 0.21 km
- New Market Shopping Complex 0.22 km
- Calcutta Municipal Corporation New Market 0.24 km
- Indian Museum 0.27 km
- Free School Street 0.28 km
- Afreen Tower 0.35 km
- China Town 0.37 km
- Bus Stop (Dharamtala) 0.39 km
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation Head Quarters 0.39 km
- Chowringhee 0.4 km
- Victoria 0.4 km
- Grand Street Shopping Area 0.43 km
- Esplanade Metro Station 0.44 km
- INA Memorial 0.44 km
- Dunlop House 0.44 km
- Aafra 0.44 km
- Elite Cinema Hall 0.46 km
You might also like these hotels
- The Peerless Inn - Kolkata - A Sarovar Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 712 reviews
- The Kenilworth 4.0 Review Score - 594 reviews
- Celesta - Kolkata 4.0 Review Score - 182 reviews
- Hotel Casa Fortuna 4.0 Review Score - 294 reviews
- Senses 4.5 Review Score - 377 reviews
- Housez43, Value Boutique Hotel 3.0 Review Score - 80 reviews
- Hotel Sawood International 3.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- The Residency 4.0 Review Score - 38 reviews
- Country Roads 4.0 Review Score - 71 reviews
- Hotel Emerald 3.0 Review Score - 22 reviews
- Hotel Aafreen International 3.5 Review Score - 22 reviews
- Aafreen Tower 3.5 Review Score - 16 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by David_Newie on
We stayed at the Lytton for three nights and were found the hotel to be clean and friendly. The bed was like a lot of Indian beds, hard but sheets crisp and fresh. First room we were shown smelt of cigaret smoke but changed to another one and it fresh and clean. Wifi in lobby didn't always work! Noisey street until about 11pm.
An Oasis in central Kolkata
by Robert S on
IIf you have ever been to Kolkata, you know that it is intense, chaotic, addictive. It's hard to survive for more than a few hours at a time, particularly outside of the winter months in the brutal heat and humidity. The Lytton is an oasis in the middle of super-intense Sudder Street. You fall in through the gates after each adventure, grateful for the peace, the sanity and the air conditioning; then, an hour later, you are ready to face it again. Owner Govind is ever present, generous with tons of inside information about Kolkata and India. The rooms are comfortable and functional and the staff are helpful in every way.
Good Hotel on Sudder Street
by pluckycanuck on
I stayed here on September 4, 2017. It is a good clean hotel with a nice courtyard and helpful and professional staff. My room didn't have a view (room 115), but it was well furnished with a nice clean bathroom.The room was quiet, there was no street noise. The room service menu was quite extensive but I never tried it. Breakfast is included in the price of the room, the service was really very good, they came to the table and asked me if I wanted a specially prepared omelette. They has nice Indian food for breakfast including puris (luchis); they brought out fresh ones and went to each table to serve them. Overall this was a very good hotel with some excellent staff. and an excellent location.
by Donna12041983 on
We had a marvelous stay in Lytton Hotel. Wonderful interiors, very good service and some excellent dining too. Very reasonably priced too for a luxury hotel. Enjoyed sipping my drink at the Sunset bar!!
by vigydiv on
Centrally located with New Market right behind it, this hotel gives heritage vibes. Rooms are at the lower end of spacious but amenities, service and staff are all good. The buffet breakfast had a huge variety and most things tasted nice. Indian Museum is footsteps away and Park Street is close by as well. Great experience it was and will surely stay again in future.
- Central Air Conditioning
- Audio-visual equipment
- In Room Movies
- Wheelchair Access
- Smoking Rooms
- Conference Room
- Tile/Marble floor
- Safe Deposit Box
- Airport transportation
- Banquet facilities
- 2W Parking Covered
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Car Rental
- Fax Machine
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Ticket Service
- VIP Room Facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
- Secretarial services
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Breakfast in the Room
- Snack Bar
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detectors
- Doctor on Call
- Indoor Parking
- Taxi Service
- Valet Parking
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Free Local Calls
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Cable channels
- Washing Machine
- Electric kettle
- Coffee machine
- Shopping Close by
- Alarm clock
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Dining area
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.