- Special Deals
Neeranand Regency (Pure vegetarian Boutique Hotel)
- budget hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 37 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 09:00 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Neeranand Regency, located in Chakraberia South, is an ideal retreat for budget travellers. It comprises 13 air-conditioned Super Deluxe rooms that are well-decorated and fully-furnished. All the rooms have attached bathrooms that are fitted with requisite fixtures.
Cable TV and direct-dial television are among the basic amenities provided in each room. The hotel provides round-the-clock room service to help guests order food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. A range of mouth-watering Indian dishes from Gujarati, Jain, South Indian, Punjabi, Chinese and Rajasthani cuisine can be selected from the menu card provided in the rooms.
After savouring scrumptious food, guests can head towards the terrace garden to take a walk or simply relax. Neeranand Regency's chief advantage is its ideal location. Some of Kolkata's major landmarks, such as Victoria Memorial, Birla Mandir, Birla Planetarium and Camac Street are located close to the hotel.
Moreover, frequent bus services from the closely located bus stand make it easier for guests to access different corners of Kolkata.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Ladies Park 0.21 km
- Laxmi Narayan Mandir 0.35 km
- Netaji Bhawan Metro Station 0.38 km
- Ballygunge Police Station 0.41 km
- Anandolok(Hospital) 0.42 km
- Calcutta Karma Buddhist Monastery 0.52 km
- Merlin Homeland Mall 0.64 km
- Homeland Mall 0.64 km
- Kriya Studio 0.65 km
- Netaji Bhawan 0.67 km
- Netaji Bhavan 0.67 km
- Max Mueller Auditorium 0.67 km
- Punjab Club 0.7 km
- Forum Mall 0.74 km
- Sweden Consulate 0.75 km
- Shopping Mall (Forum) 0.76 km
- St. Lawrence School 0.76 km
- Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Hospital 0.77 km
- Inox Forum 0.78 km
- Shoppers' Stop Mall 0.78 km
- Advanced Heart Research Centre 0.81 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 5
- Poor 0
- Average 6
- Very Good 6
- Excellent 20
best possible location
by Lyapich on June 4, 2017
amazing location in the heart of Kolkata (near 2 metro stations), calm and peaceful area in 2 steps from small market very friendly staff (they agreed to host me without any pre-booking cause my previous hotel canceled my reservation) clean room with proper a/c and good bathroom COMFORTABLE matress
by $review.name on May 17, 2017
The service was good and nice. room was average and tidy. Food was OK but spicy. In total it was a decent stay without any problems. During the stay we haven't face any issue but the room and food can be improved further.
Comfortable stay and delicious food
by 7chiara22 on April 18, 2017
I went here for few days, the rooms are very comfortable, the service is excellent and they are very kind and helpful. The security of the hotel is such safe for a girl that is travelling alone. The food service is open 24h and is very delicious!! you will get fresh cuisine at any time of the day.
by Shreshtha M on January 1, 2017
The stay in Neeranand has always been great.The staff and management are attentive.The food is good too. It's simply a homestay. The banquet hall is pretty big enough to celebrate small ceremonies like birthday parties or anniversaries.
Fantastic HOMELY experience.
by anish g on December 20, 2016
Yes, it deserves all the stars.i stayed here for 3 nights and the experience was great. Not long after the smooth check-in and entering the room, level of minute attention to tiny details by the staff at this hotel is amazing.I have never previously experienced this at any hotel and I am very impressed.
Room was quite and pleasant
by sameervakharia on September 15, 2015
Any room from first floor is good
by Narendran585 on March 10, 2015
You can try G2,G3,102,103,105
by gita2015 on March 5, 2015
Try to book rooms in 2nd floor if available. Though I did not stay on those rooms but I am saying so as you will get some roof top seating place outside your room.
by Tridibnath S on August 26, 2014
There is no much difference but corner rooms are better.
by amardeep2014 on May 26, 2014
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 09:00 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.