- Special Deals
The Majestic Suites
- Best Seller
- business hotel
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 85 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
The MAJESTIC SUITES hotel has 26 elegant rooms and a suite that immerse you in an unadulterated comfort with luxurious bed linens and a refined bath experience. Our luxury hotel rooms come complete with contemporary furnishings, and allow you to stay plugged in with the outside world through Wi-Fi connection. The Majestic Suites offers one of the most spacious hotel rooms in the city's beautifully appointed, subtly luxurious and infused with the inimitable style and sensibility.
Modern furnishings and beautiful flooring are perfectly complemented by unique artwork and Queen sized beds with fine linens and coverlets. Banquets halls at Majestic suites provides space and atmosphere for sophisticated grand celebrations like wedding reception, birthday party, cocktail party, corporate functions, etc with utmost comfort and luxury .
We have TWO elegantly designed banquet halls which can accommodate a total gathering of 700-800 people. We escort you from start to finish by providing exquisite, theme-based decor with carefully crafted menus to ensure that your special day remains memorable.
We provide our own catering services. Conference hall at Majestic Suites is fully equipped with state-of-the-art communication system and presentation facilities to ensure the smooth running of your business events.
It has a carrying capacity of 30-70 business executives at a time. We also provide round tables and chairs along with projector facility on demand. Whether you are planning a workshop, a management seminar, marketing or training session, we can customize our facilities to meet your individual needs in order to ensure a productive event.
The Bar - Centrally located at the Lobby level, adjacent to the restaurant, The Bar is an ideal place to sit back and unwind with pre and post-dinner drinks. It also has a separate smoking area. The Restaurant - The all-day dining restaurant located next to the lobby, provides a welcoming experience to guests.
Its mood is that of a cool, calm and contemporary element. We offer a wide variety of multi cuisine dishes with sumptuous array of desserts. We also have provisions for private dining and small get together.
The Rooftop Cafe - Cafe is a refreshing zone at the roof top .It serves mouth-watering range of freshly baked muffins, puffs, pastries, chocolates and finger foods. It is a good place to hang out with your friends and grab a cup of coffee.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Single Room Only
4 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Double Room Only
4 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room
4 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room with Breakfast
4 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Domestic Airport 3.36 km
- Dum Dum Airport Police Station 3.44 km
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport 3.49 km
- Airport Metro Station 3.59 km
- Haldirams 3.74 km
- Central Base Post Office 3.82 km
- Uma Nursing Home 3.89 km
- Tahgoria Bus Stand 3.95 km
- Jessore Road Railway Station 4.12 km
- Science Street 4.13 km
- St Stephens Cathedral Church 4.3 km
- Raja Bagan Station 4.58 km
- Airport House 4.63 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Dee Empresa 3.5 Review Score - 109 reviews
- The Park Kolkata 4.0 Review Score - 1977 reviews
- The Peerless Inn - Kolkata - A Sarovar Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 712 reviews
- Vedic Village Spa Resort 4.0 Review Score - 676 reviews
- The Kenilworth 4.0 Review Score - 594 reviews
- Senses 4.5 Review Score - 377 reviews
- Monotel - Luxury Business Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 716 reviews
- The Astor Hotel (Heritage Hotel) 4.0 Review Score - 259 reviews
- Lytton Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 205 reviews
- Southern Plaza 3.5 Review Score - 46 reviews
- Hotel Aafreen International 3.5 Review Score - 22 reviews
- Aafreen Tower 3.5 Review Score - 16 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Heera on Mar 24,2017
What's Good: Clean
What needs to improve : Inconvenient, location .restaurant not available food variety, wifi not available for 2 days in room., brekfast no choices. Waste management, not worthy for money.
Sam the solo traveller
by samtheman2015 on
Although you can not compare its comfort and facilities with a five star hotel but its staff's hospitality and behavior will definitely win your heart. I'll remember their help and care when I sprained my left foot. They quickly took care of me and helped in all respects. Since this hotel is very near to the airport I'd definitely at least try to be here at the last leg of my tour in India. Its laundry facility is fast and cheap. Food is ok too.
Please stay. Brilliant staff
by Sidharth M on
I made a last minute booking online but the hotel didn't get it by the time I arrived. However, the staff was courteous and very helpful to accommodate and allot rooms to avoid any hassles for me. The website had issues but the staff, the food and neat rooms made it worth the money spent. Also, I had a colleague whose food preference was jain, and the restaurant accommodated customization requests. Keep it up.
Great Stay ! Excellent Hospitality!!!
by Praburam_S on
I have stayed here for couple of nights. Excellent hospitality by the entire hotel Team. Value for money. Little away from airport but worth to travel a few miles to get a memorable experience. Awesome food and believe it the rates are very nominal. Dont miss it when you visit Kolkatta...
An Average hotel Away from City
by Ajith_Babu_D on
This Hotel is away from City and nothing of tourist interest nearby. It seems as situated in a remote village. The breakfast they are serving is also not upto the standard. Rooms are too small to accommodate 2 persons Not all recommended for business / family stay
A breath of fresh air
by shahbaazz on
Im usually a regular at their Fine Diner, Reflexion. However, I got a chance to try out their room service during a shoot for Valentines Day this year. The rooms come under several categories and are fairly budgeted. Utmost care was taken to make the guests feel at home. For me, whats most important is how the bathrooms are in a hotel and it was there that I was impressed most. Perfectly clean and maintained, with all required amenities. I had a very satisfying stay at the Majestic Suites. Would recommend this one with youre looking for a hotel in and around Rajarhat.
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Packed Lunches
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Front desk
- Car Rental
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Banquet facilities
- LCD / Projector
- 4W Parking Covered
- Babysitting or child care
- Business center
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Swimming pool
- Taxi Service
- Valet Parking
- Indoor Parking
- Living Area
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Electric kettle
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Internet Access
- Safe Deposit Box
- Mosquito net
- Private entrance
- Conference Room
- Wheelchair Access
- Restaurants that deliver
Safety & Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- 24-Hour Security
- First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detectors
- Families with Children
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
Media & Entertainment
- Buzzer / Intercom
- Fax machine-Room
- Internet access-high speed
- Internet access-complimentary
- Internet access-wireless
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Cable/satellite TV
- Blackout drapes
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- Air conditioning-Room
- Extra towels,linens,bedding
- Iron/ironing board(on request)
- H/C running water
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showers
- Hair dryer
- Primium bathrooms
- Shower Caps
- Attached Bathroom
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Bottled/drinking water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Rollaway beds
- Premium bedding
- Tea Coffee Maker
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.