- Special Deals
Visitel - A Boutique Hotel
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 43 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Offering accommodation in Kolkata, Visitel - A Boutique Hotel provides free breakfast to its patrons. As value added service, guests are offered free internet access during their stay. The property is roughly 0.2 km from Salt Lake Stadium Metro Station and 2 km from Salt Lake Central Park. There are in total 40 well-maintained rooms that are equipped with essential requisites.
Available amenities in the rooms include makeup mirror, tea/coffee maker, bottled drinking water and wardrobe. Hot and cold water supply is available in the attached bathroom. Apart from good accommodation in Kolkata, there is a coffee shop and a restaurant available in the premises.
Luggage storage and medical aid are a few of the conveniences offered to the guests. Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport is roughly 11 km away from Visitel - A Boutique Hotel. Nearby points of interest to drop by include Dakshineswar Kali Temple (2 km) and Indian Museum (14 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospital 0.08 km
- Swabhumi Heritage Park 0.27 km
- Aeren R Imax Theatre 0.37 km
- Mani Square 0.37 km
- Mani Square Mall 0.37 km
- Meni Center 0.37 km
- Cinema 89 0.42 km
- Money Square 0.43 km
- Bajan Lake 0.52 km
- Hyatt Hotel 0.54 km
- Hatt Hotel 0.55 km
- Manicktala Bus Depot 0.72 km
- Ghose Bagan 0.76 km
- Salt Lake Stadium 0.93 km
- Stadel Hotel 1.12 km
- 6 Pockets 1.21 km
- Manicktala Kankurgachhi Municipal Market 1.21 km
- Sree Shantinath Digamber Jain Mandir 1.23 km
- Maniktala Kankurgachhi Market 1.25 km
- Bidhan Nagar(Art Gallery) 1.29 km
- Phool Bagan Metro Station 1.35 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hotel Dee Empresa 3.5 Review Score - 109 reviews
- Regenta Orkos Kolkata by Royal Orchid Hotels 4.0 Review Score - 293 reviews
- Kempton Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 183 reviews
- Hotel lee International 3.0 Review Score - 37 reviews
- Hotel Crestwood 3.5 Review Score - 59 reviews
- Hotel Niharika 4.0 Review Score - 175 reviews
- IndiSmart Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 154 reviews
- Treebo Stay 4.5 Review Score - 123 reviews
- Hotel Aura 3.5 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Sapphire Suite 4.0 Review Score - 189 reviews
- Pan Asia Continental 3.0 Review Score - 60 reviews
- The Samilton 3.0 Review Score - 93 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Ajeeth on Aug 21,2017
What's Good: Awesome Service and Cleanliness.
What needs to improve : Breakfast to be improved
by Rohit on Apr 29,2017
What's Good: Nice stay
What needs to improve : Room could be better
by Ranjit on Apr 27,2017
What's Good: Small but neat and clean
What needs to improve : Pricing of some food items; exorbitant....,,,Ex water Rs 60/lt.
Nice place to hangover
by Peterjoe J on
It was an awesome place to hangover with friends. I recently visited over their SOUL CAFE a 24hrs cafe, which sounds great. Nice food, extremely good staff. Anyways nice speaking with you Rajdeep over there. Will meet you soon
good hotel to stay
by Dipen D on
nice rooms.best food.nice ambiance .spent a good time.great hospitality.love the food especially in dinner. best location near to main road.service quality is good .this a boutique hotel trendy .thanks
Dont go by the pics
by Deepak S on
Shabby state. Room had seepage issue and thus walls were dirty and the room had smell. Food is just ok. No breakfast buffet laid out. The linen was not clean Washroom drainage was not good. One shower and the whole washroom was filled with water. Some employee did ask for feedback and stay comfort on my first morning and offered for room change too. As i had just one night more, I continued with the same room. Thus staff was courteous and helpful.
Convenient location and courteous staff
by ayush_kumar_2017 on
A well maintained and comfortable place to stay. Rooms are cosy and well lit. The staff are very courteous and helpful. Location is very convenient as its located on the main road in front of Apollo hospitals. Overall a pleasant stay. The food is a bit oily and can be improved but is hygienic nonetheless.
Conveniently located at walking distance from Apollo Gleneagles Hospital and Mani Square mall!
by therai_sanjiv on
Room is nice but due to some design fault there is lack of ventilation and the rooms smell of dampness. I had to keep the small window provided in the room open, open the curtains to let whatever sunlight in and switch the AC mode to dry for 3 nights and days so that the unbearable smell could be curtailed. Not for people with allergies. Rest everything is fine including the food. The breakfast has limited items considering the room tariffs which could be improved. Staffs are courteous and well disciplined. Bar is missing. Very convenient for people who have to visit Apollo Gleneagles Hospital as it is adjacent and just a short walk from the Hospital. Mani Square Mall is also within walking distance. East to locate as it is next to the main road and in front of the Apollo Hospital.
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Central Air Conditioning
- Suitable for children
- Wheelchair Access
- TV In Room
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Car Rental
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Front desk
- Medical services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Smoke Detectors
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Flat-screen TV
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Electric kettle
- Dining area
- Central Air Conditioning
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Attached Bathroom
- Western Toilet
- Complimentary toiletries
- Tea Coffee Maker
- Temperature Control
- Air conditioning-Room
- H/C running water
- Bottled/drinking water
- In-room safe
Media & Entertainment
- Internet access-wireless
- Premium TV channels
- Makeup mirror
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.