- Special Deals
Biji's Hill Retreat
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 97 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 02:00 PM
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
Surrounded by awe-inspiring landscapes, Biji's Hill Retreat is a marvellous 3-star property on New Tungarli Road. Its top-of-the-line hospitality and proximity to major cities like Mumbai and Pune make it an ideal place for hosting social and corporate events.
The hotel houses the largest conference hall in the town that can accommodate 200 people in theatre style. /n/nThe hotel provides guests with fully-furnished rooms, which are available in Family Suite, Honeymoon and Super Deluxe categories.
Each room is equipped with basic amenities to provide a homely feeling to guests. During their stay at Biji's Hill Retreat, guests can relish lip-smacking meals at the on-site multi-cuisine restaurant- Fiesta.
They can also enjoy cocktails at the poolside bar.Sun Downer or sip their favourite beverage at round-the-clock coffee shop- Side Walk./n/nThere is a sprawling garden, where guests can exercise or practice yoga.
Besides, the hotel has a gymnasium, a spa, a steam room and two swimming pools. An on-site disco by the name Volcano is also present within the hotel.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
1 Rooms Left!
1 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Laverben Popatlal Permji Arayadham 0.18 km
- Larsen And Turbo Chowk 0.23 km
- Larsen & Toubro Management Development Centre 0.24 km
- Giri Vihar Club 0.31 km
- Ramaben Gangal Arogyadham 0.42 km
- Lohana Sanatorium 0.56 km
- Lonavala Hill Station 0.58 km
- Barometer Hills 0.58 km
- Tata Power 0.58 km
- narayani dham mandir 0.61 km
- Kanjee Vussonjee Munjee Sanatorium 0.62 km
- Police Station Tungarli 0.64 km
- Kumar Water Park 0.65 km
- Water Park 0.65 km
- Lic Building 0.67 km
- Hdfc Training Center 0.7 km
- Lonavala Bus Stand 0.72 km
- Lonavala Squre 0.75 km
- Mahalaxmi Mini Market 0.79 km
- Cine Blitz 0.81 km
- Tanuja Bungalow 0.82 km
You might also like these hotels
- Avion Holiday Resort 3.5 Review Score - 217 reviews
- Hotel Hari International 3.5 Review Score - 34 reviews
- Chandralok Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 392 reviews
- HOTEL THE METROPOLE 3.0 Review Score - 45 reviews
- Rhythm Lonavala 4.5 Review Score - 578 reviews
- Hotel Aristro 3.0 Review Score - 56 reviews
- Retreat Heritage Lonavala 3.0 Review Score - 83 reviews
- Star Regency 3.0 Review Score - 44 reviews
- Cosset - Comfort & Cuisine 4.0 Review Score - 171 reviews
- Hotel Swastik Inn 4.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Hotel Lonavla 4.0 Review Score - 11 reviews
- Hotel Dreamland 3.5 Review Score - 26 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
awesome resort in lonavala
by smitpatel752 on
bijis resort is in lonavala.. this resort is little old but very nice... i stayed there last month .. on 31st to 2nd november this resort is very nice room is also good .. roomis very nice and clean.. bar , dance facility is also in that hotel, swimming pool is also in this hotel.. food quality is best for non veg& veg also garden is also nice
this hotel can fall anytime :D
by aranyalay on
it such a old n bad maintained hotel with such poor service. i m trying to remember one good thing that we enjoyed during stay mmm may b pool. but yeh never ever visit this hotel and very expensive for the prise
Worn out n old
by RAJEEV7868 on
Hi friends Had been there a year back n stayed in their suite with jacuzzi but was very disappointed to see the state in which bijis is currently Firstly very arrogant staff at the reception (short lanky guy wit moustache) The room no 3 of the honeymoon suite was shown n was in real bad shape with the stench of no ventilation being very obvious , the shapeless mattress bulging from sides n dipping in middle, cracks in jacuzzi n badly lit room gives a spooky feeling Not at all worthy of 6500 rs they ask for when u can get much better room at half the cost ahead near the market area Very disappointed n will never visit again
Poor Hotel, Poor Services
by Sachin S on
Your stay in this hotel might spoil the fun which Lonavala has to offer. First of all, the hotel has leakages in almost every place. Reception, Games room, dining room, almost every where. Knowing that Lonavala has some heavy and frequent rainfalls, the management has failed to take a note of it and maintained the place very poorly. Secondly, the food is also not very good. Then, the basic amenities which you expect in a hotel room are not there. The towels are stained and of very poor quality. No exhaust in the bathrooms. Just a couple of tiny soaps and a couple of shampoo sachets. The Beds are not vey comfortable. All in all, you shouldn't go if you are habitual of staying in nice hotels. Not up to the mark of a 3-star hotel.
by SuperTravel348 on
Visited Biji's retreat for one of the conferences in June 2016. The property as such is a good property but not maintained at its best. There are lot of unattended places those need repair. This hotel is close to Mumbai and at a starting point of Lonavala near L&T training center. Road to reach the hotel is remote but also gives a good view from the actual resort. When you are out on a highway, many places/ attractions in Lonavala are very close by. Food at Biji's was overall ok and not that great. Maybe they must have prepared different catering for the conference guests. But if this the same food for all then it was average.
- Suitable for children
- Safe Deposit Box
- Travel counter
- Business center
- Medical services
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Swimming pool
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Air conditioning-Room
- Bottled water in room(complimentary)
- Cable/satellite TV
- Direct-dial phone
- Temperature Control
- Bathtub only
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Toothbrush/Razor on request
- Attached Bathroom
- Complimentary newspaper
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.