Kindly share feedback on your search experience
Thank you for your valuable feedback
Filter your Search
Tue, 29 Jun (1 Night) Choose Dates Click Here to enter journey dates and view all prices
Book the best Hotels in Lucknow . Now choose from 880 available Lucknow Hotels & Use promo code TRAVEL21 to save Upto 50% on hotel booking online at Yatra.com. Free Room Upgrade / Meal Upgrade for only Vaccinated Customers. Offer Valid from 18 June to 27 June. In the current Covid period , stay in 69 Safe Hotels in Lucknow.
Are you looking for hotels in Lucknow?
Lucknow: An Overview
Speckled with some of the most imposing edifices of the British era, the vibrant city of Lucknow rose to fame as the home of the Nawabs of Awadh, illustrious of their eclectic taste in music and dance, fine arts and food aesthetics. The capital city of Uttar Pradesh has numerous attractions worth exploring but it often remains unnoticed by travelers. From majestic mausoleums, broad boulevards, colossal monuments to several landscaped gardens and parks, Lucknow feels a bit depleted with its weary lavishness. But the city of culture till date lives up to the old saying in Hindi that demonstrates its opulent and gracious lifestyle: - Nawab, aadaab ('respect'), kebab and shabab ('beauty'). One of the most glorious sights here is the hotels in Lucknow that are every bit as lavish as the city itself and make your holiday exceptionally memorable.
More Reasons to Visit the City of Nawabs
Lucknow is not just known for its denizens of civility and etiquette. As one of the oldest Indian cities, it has gracious association with the history of India that goes back to the early 13th century. As soon as the Nawabs of Awadh acquired the city, Lucknow soared to unimaginable levels of intellect, class and culture. What better would it be if you can explore the city of the Nawabs not just to experience the cordiality but also to rummage through the innumerable historic treasures it has to offer to the new generation:-
• Lucknow is blessed with innumerable architectural treasures that are sure to spellbind visitors with their elegance and majesty. Kick start your exploration from Bara Imambara, Chota Imambara followed by the Residency Lucknow, Rumi Darwaza, Sikandar Bagh, just to name a few. Surrounded by vast expanses of greenery, all these attractions are a delight to behold.
• Lucknow’s geographical disposition with the winding River Gomti flowing regally through the city will steal your heart.
• The city of ‘Tehzeeb’ or etiquette is a shopper’s paradise. Lucknow is famous for cotton textiles and the traditional embroidery style ‘Chikankaari’. Apart from that, shoppers can also lay their hands on an array of perfumes, costume jewelry in the major shopping areas like Yahiyaganj, Hazratganj, Aminabad, Janpath, Gomti Nagar Chowk, Kapoorthala, and Bhootnath.
• The city’s delectable fares have been the word of the mouth drawing foodies from far and near. Kababs, Sirmal, Dal Gosth, Biryani and Firni are some of its specialties.
Accommodation in Lucknow
Luxury Hotels in Lucknow
• Vivanta by Taj, Gomti Nagar - Vivanta by Taj-Gomti Nagar is perched royally on the idyllic banks of the River Gomti and one of the best Lucknow hotels. The property epitomizes royal living by offering elegantly designed rooms with majestic domes and beautiful pillars. The grand property spreads out in 25 acres of landscaped gardens with an outdoor pool to relax and recline. All rooms at this property come with well-furnished fittings, en suite bathrooms and ergonomic furniture. Other amenities offered by the hotel include a business centre, a wellness centre, a beauty salon, in-house restaurant serving international delicacies, a gift shop and 24-hour room service.
• Renaissance Lucknow Hotel - Another luxurious gem located in the heart of Lucknow, the Renaissance Lucknow Hotel is a Marriott Luxury and Lifestyle property that woos both international and domestic guests with world-class amenities. The hotel features a rooftop infinity pool, well-appointed accommodation with air-conditioned rooms, private bathrooms, separate seating area, on-site restaurants, 24-hour front desk, travel assistance and more.
• Ramada Lucknow - Ramada offers a world of superb luxury and amenities to the visitors of Lucknow. Located a drive away from the Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport and Lucknow Junction railway station, the property offers facilities to make their guests feel like royalty. The best place for both business and leisure travelers, enjoy a lavish stay at one of the tastefully crafted rooms that can be categorized into deluxe room, Suite and Disabled friendly rooms. Every room features air-conditioning, satellite TV, private bathrooms and free toiletries. The best features of the hotel include the lavish spa, a well-equipped business center and the on-site restaurant serving international cuisines and thirst-quenching beverages.
• Hotel Monarch Inn - Hotel Monarch Inn acquires one of the prime locations of the Lucknow city in Arya Nagar and is a 10 minutes drive from the major attractions like Jama Masjid, Rumi Darwaza and Luckow Zoo. The mid-ranged hotel is replete with world-class amenities and warm hospitality with features like well-resourced rooms, a fitness centre, travel assistance, business center, banquet/meeting zones, on call medical aid, free wifi and more. The hotel houses a total of 50 elegantly designed rooms classified as Air-conditioned Family Room, Air-conditioned Executive Rooms, Air-conditioned Deluxe Rooms and Air-conditioned Super Deluxe Rooms. For guest’s convenience, the hotel also offers on-site multi-cuisines restaurant and bar, 24-hour front desk, parking facilities and more.
• The Revanta - Strategically located in the centre of the city, The Revanta offers accommodation appealing to budget travelers. The property features a lavish spa centre, free wifi, a hot spring bath and hot tub where guests can unwind and relax after a long workday while indulging in scrumptious meals and beverages to regain vitality. All rooms at this hotel comes fitted with air-condition, lat screen TV, private bathrooms with free toiletries and basic utilities. Guests can also find a 24-hour front desk, care rental services, games room, free parking and on call hairdressers, making this one of the best hotels in Lucknow.
Types of Accommodation in Lucknow
What kind of accommodation would you like to stay in Lucknow? Yatra.com offers all types of accommodation to travelers according to budget, location and their preferences. Like a resort is known as a place for relaxation and entertainment, or a Villa is often described as a luxurious residence, an apartment is a serviced apartment for comfortable living or Home stay its kind of host family accommodation. You can also choose & book accommodation from list of resorts in Lucknow, best homestays in Lucknow, top villas in Lucknow and service apartments in Lucknow as well.