- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 200 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 12:00 AM
Hotel Supreme is located on West Parumal Maistry Street, not too far from the airport, railway station and the famous Meenakshi Temple. Built in 1988, Hotel Supreme offers spacious, well-furnished accommodation, beautiful campus setting, a full service pure veg restaurant and lounge, to travellers on a budget. Guests can choose from aesthetically done up rooms across King Suite, Super Deluxe Room, Mini Suite and Standard air-conditioned room categories.
Each room is tastefully furnished and equipped with amenities such as satellite television, direct-dial telephone, sofa chairs with a coffee table, cupboard, luggage rack, writing desk and a comfortable double bed.
Each room has an attached bath complete with toiletries and supply of hot and cold running water. For convenience of guests, efficient room service is offered. Guests can enjoy North and South Indian, Chinese and Continental cuisine at Surya, the in-site restaurant specialising in traditional Tamil Nadu delicacies.
In addition to this, they can dine at the Surya Rooftop while enjoying the panoramic views of the beautifully lit Madurai city. They can follow it up with a drink at Apollo 96, the in-house theme bar serving an assortment of domestic and international liquors. In order to cater to the needs of the business travellers, the hotel provides a well-equipped conference hall, with a seating capacity of 25 to 150 guests.
Besides, a mini-conference hall for 20 guests, well-suited to hold smaller meetings and seminars, is also available. To complement the conference facilities, there is a fully-equipped business centre complete with internet connectivity. Among others, Hotel Supreme provides guests with facilities such as travel assistance, car on hire, foreign exchange counter, safety deposit locker, doctor-on-call, laundry service, ample parking space and wake-up service. Note:- PAN Card is not accepted for Address Proof
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Standard A/C Room Room Only
20 Rooms Left!
Standard A/C Room with Breakfast and Wi-Fi
20 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Room - Room Only
3 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe A/C Room with Breakfast and Wi-Fi
3 Rooms Left!
Mini Family Suite A/C Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Mini Family Suite A/C Room with Breakfast and Wi-Fi
1 Rooms Left!
King / Queen Family Suite A/c Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
King / Queen Family Suite A/c Room with Breakfast and Wi-Fi
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Classic Hall 0.04 km
- Majestic Hall 0.04 km
- Panorama 0.07 km
- Viceroy 0.07 km
- Railway Station Bus Stop 0.23 km
- town hall road 0.29 km
- Madurai Railway Station 0.3 km
- Grace Kennett Foundation Hospital 0.5 km
- Main Bus Stand 0.54 km
- Madurai Bus Stand 0.55 km
- North Masi Street Shopping Area 0.56 km
- Alagendra Auditorium 0.66 km
- Thriuvalluar Bus Station 0.67 km
- Minakshi Temple 0.67 km
- Hari Roadway Madurai 0.71 km
- Aavamani Nursing Home 0.71 km
- Alayar Temple 0.72 km
- Meenakshi Amman Temple 0.72 km
- Shree Meenakshi Temple 0.72 km
- Sri Meenakashiamman Temple 0.72 km
- Alagappa Auditorium 0.73 km
You might also like these hotels
- Madurai Residency 3.5 Review Score - 742 reviews
- Hotel Park Plaza 3.5 Review Score - 162 reviews
- Treebo Berrys Boutique 3.5 Review Score - 47 reviews
- Rani Mangammal Residencies 3.5 Review Score - 71 reviews
- Hotel Lotus 4.0 Review Score - 43 reviews
- Hotel Chentoor 3.0 Review Score - 92 reviews
- Hotel Keerthi 3.0 Review Score - 65 reviews
- Hotel M.R.International 3.5 Review Score - 41 reviews
- Hotel Kaveri Mahal 3.5 Review Score - 30 reviews
- The Golden Park Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 56 reviews
- Hotel Sabarees Residency 3.5 Review Score - 24 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Pramod on Nov 06,2017
What's Good: Cleanliness n helping staff
What needs to improve : Rates for food too costly.
by Satish on Sep 05,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : cleanliness
by Nagarajan on May 13,2017
What's Good: Near to station
What needs to improve : Do not go. They cheat the guests
by NILADRI on Apr 27,2017
What's Good: NOTHING
What needs to improve : STAFF SERVICE
by NILADRI on Apr 27,2017
What's Good: Nothing
What needs to improve : service of staffs
by Sujit on Mar 26,2017
What's Good: Location
What needs to improve : Service and maintenance
Right Hotel in a wrong location
by S V on
Located in between two narrow and improperly laid streets,this hotel is very clean and has nicely furnished decent rooms.Service is very good and the food is average.It has a very good lift and a good roof-top restaurant.Over-all,a good hotel at an affordable cost.
by ranijanshi on
Hotel supreme is located very close to the meenakshi temple and railway station.. We had a great stay here.. loved the room and ambience. Good staffs and food quality was excellent. Mr.ravichandran did help us a lot.. he helped us with the further tour plans too. Value for money.
by Soumendasgupta on
Good interior, good food. Customised service. Nice roof top restaurant. Only recommended part is timely services. The services of performed timely then it would have been very good hotel. Language is also an issue with few of the staffs. Parking lot is also there. Very near to Meenakshi temple and behaviour of staff is good.
by Mikhael M on
I accidantely stayed in this hotel. My customer booked me during my visit to Rajapalayam and they choose this hotel. I am shocked when arriving, this looks like 100 year old hotel in the middle of crowded streets. Reception still using book to register their guest and there are big fans on the ceiling with very old sofa in their lobby. Again im shocked. Luckily they have elevator, so i dont have to drag my luggage to 5th floor. Room is actually pretty clean even its looks so old, bathroom is also clean with very very very basic facility. They provide bucket for shower, no soap no toothbrush no aminity. Breakfast on first floor and its more like canteen rather than restaurant, its a big no. Luckily i only stayed for few hours, i would definetely never going back. Not in my life.
Decent place to stay.
by laksdau on
We stayed here for 3 nights. This is a very good hotel with nice room amenities. The room was clean and spacious. Staff was quite helpful. The buffet breakfast was freshly made and there were so many varieties to choose from and we enjoyed it.
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Banquet facilities
- 2W Parking Uncovered
- 4W Parking Uncovered
- LCD / Projector
- Front desk
- Luggage storage
- Currency exchange
- Wedding services
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Suitable for children
- Central Air Conditioning
- Wheelchair Access
- Conference Room
- Cyber Cafe
- Safe Deposit Box
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family Rooms
- Families with Children
- Disabled Friendly
- Large Groups
- Senior Citizen Friendly
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Restaurant with Dining Menu
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- Transportation Service
- Taxi Service
- Cinema close by
- Restaurants that deliver
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Cable channels
- Living Area
- Dining area
- Landmark view
- City View
From 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.