- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 16 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 0
- Poor 0
- Average 1
- Very Good 7
- Excellent 8
by milma on February 20, 2017
What a gem!!! Its a fantastic property, in the heart of Panchgani but away from the crowd. It has 5 villas each containing ,3 bedrooms, a kitchen and 2 living rooms comfortably accomodating 8 - 10 people. You can pre book a cook, barbeque and bon fire facilities. We made full use of all these facilities. Highly recommended for all age groups, families with children, friend groups... thanks and regds Milma
perfect for a big group
by Ahmed441 on January 25, 2017
we checked in with a group of 40 guests and we booked all the 5 villas from last friday to sunday, its really calm and cool there with a valley view from the backyard , there was a small garden there for kids with clean swings and rides , hot water was available 24 x 7 and they also provided housekeeping with the caretaker just living few steps away . a separate section for bonfire was provided inside the garden and on request firewood was also provided .
Perfect place for family
by 230786 on June 7, 2016
We were 2 families. Enjoyed a lot. Staff is helpful. rooms are clean. Play area is available for kids.5 minuts away from the market and bus depot . Sufficient parking place. Well maintained place.10-12 people can stay easily. Strongly recommended for families and friends.
Second Time Excellent Experience
by 45mohan on April 15, 2016
We just had 4 Nights and 5 Days available to Holiday...explored few options, after much evaluation we once again froze on Beautiful Panchgani....and from our last years experience it was once again the best option to stay was...Bhatia Villas....Beautifully maintained, New Villas with all the amenities, a perfect holiday away from home with the pleasure of Home Cooked food by the cook available on request.....Perfectly located for visit to Market and Other Beautiful Points....Once again a Memorable Experience.....
Perfect place for families
by Pramod N on December 11, 2015
The bungalow is well maintained. It's not luxurious but has all of basic amenities. Two of the five bungalows have valley view which is breathtaking. Kitchen is available and barbeque can also arranged be arranged by staff. Worth a stay and definitely recommended for families
All 5 Bungalows at an excellent location & view with garden and play area......
by mohangajria on June 1, 2015
choose the bunglow towards the end for a valley view
by raj25918 on July 5, 2014
Go for the valley view rooms, if you enjoy the breeze -the sahyadri ranges offer a scenic view for the eyes specially at dawn and dusk.
by Kanvika on February 25, 2014
Go for the valley view villa
by MSS84 on January 2, 2014
Bungalow facing the dam.
by Anupgandhi on September 3, 2013
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Makeup mirror
Media & Entertainment
- Premium TV channels
- H/C running water
- Attached Bathroom
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.