- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 134 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Cloud Green is a 2 star hotel in Mahabaleshwar located 15 Km from Panchgani Bus Stand and 4 Km from Echo Point. This hotel features rooms with Jacuzzi bathroom. Housing a total of 13 room spread across 2 floors, this hoteloffers in-room amenities like television, telephone, private balcony, Wi-Ficonnectivity and an attached bathroom. Additional facilities provided by this hotel in Mahabaleshwar include laundry service,parking, room service, games room, generator back up and Swimming Pool.
The property alsoarranges car rental service for sightseeing. Cloud Green Hotelis situated 120 Km from Pune Airport. Places of attraction include SunrisePoint (3 Km), Sunset Point (9 Km), Venna Lake (3 Km), Old Mahabaleshwar Temple (7 Km) and PratapgadFort (25 Km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Semi Deluxe Room - Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room - Breakfast
3 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room With Bath Tub - Breakfast
3 Rooms Left!
Forest View Super Deluxe Room - Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Family Room Forest View - Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Down Town Area 0.2 km
- Lingmala Waterfall 0.49 km
- Lingamala Lake 0.49 km
- Mahabaleshwar Shiv Mandir 0.67 km
- Guthar Seat 1.02 km
- Waikaras Amusement Park 1.2 km
- Strawberry Garden 1.44 km
- Amir Chowk Bus Stop 1.57 km
- Strawberry Point 1.58 km
- Pingle Farm 1.64 km
- Hotel Prince Plaza 1.91 km
- BD Petit Library Club 2.13 km
- Niddile Hols 2.17 km
- Needle Point 2.17 km
- Kates Point 2.18 km
- Echo Point 2.21 km
- Wilson Point 2.22 km
- Sunrise Point 2.22 km
- Loto Point Mahabaleshwar 2.43 km
- Pinchers Point Mahabaleshwar 2.43 km
- Picnic Spot 2.46 km
You might also like these hotels
- West Hill (Pure Veg) 4.5 Review Score - 328 reviews
- Hotel Vighnaharta Palace 4.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- JK Motel 4.5 Review Score - 28 reviews
- Hotel Laxmi 3.5 Review Score - 18 reviews
- Shivsagar Farm House 4.0 Review Score - 161 reviews
- Hotel Rahi Plaza 3.0 Review Score - 26 reviews
- Jeevan Village Resort 4.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Hotel King Garden 3.5 Review Score - 167 reviews
- Treebo Residency 3.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- United-21 Resort Mahabaleshwar 3.5 Review Score - 146 reviews
- Hotel On The Rocks 4.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- The Travellers Inn 4.5 Review Score - 56 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Birendra on Aug 26,2017
What's Good: Waste of money
What needs to improve : It was dirty like dustbin
by darshan on May 28,2017
What's Good: Swimming pool
What needs to improve : Dirty smell
by Tafhim on May 12,2017
What's Good: Only location
What needs to improve : Staff..rooms were not clean properly..
by ZAHEERABBAS on May 05,2017
What's Good: Fine location
What needs to improve : Food
by Bhatt Mahesh on May 01,2017
What's Good: Location is good and the building is also well designed
What needs to improve : The room cleaner staff is not good. They didn't clean my room properly
by Manish Shivaji on Apr 30,2017
What's Good: Good privacy an alone area
What needs to improve : None
by Laxman on Mar 29,2017
What's Good: Good location. Walk in distance from Saj Resort ST bus stop. Mahabaleshwar to Wai ST buses are available from this stop after every half hour from 6:30 am to 8:30 pm. If you don't have own vehicle no problem. Used ST buses from traveling to Saj resort bus stop to Mahabaleshwar and vice versa after that you book taxi for sightseeing at low rate compare to SAJ hotel stop taxi rates, save nearby Rs.600 for two way journey. In seasonal mahabaleshwar darshan buses available at low prices. Visit bus stand after that decide taxi booking.
What needs to improve : Restaurant rate are very high as compared to others restaurant. Food test is average.
Nothing impresive about the hotel
by Peter P on
We had booked a room on 8th Oct`2017 to 12th Oct`2017 with bath tub but inspite of the rainy season and a swimming pool the hot water to have bath was given between 7 am to 10.30 am. so the children who wanted to go to the swimming pool ( timing of the swimming pool 9.00 am to 5.00 pm) could not go since there was no facilities for hot water to have bath after going to the swimming pool during the day since the climate was very cold and rainy. the children was unhappy since they could not go to the pool for the full day. The Swimming pool was not clean at all. The rooms was a bit dirty and very far from the city which added to the misery. The staff was polite & the food was good. the price for this hotel is high compared to the facility of the rooms. The T.V. sometimes do not work and the TV remote are damaged.
Good place to stay
by Kavitha K on
Had a wonderful experience staying at this hotel. Staffs are very friendly and location is beautiful as the weather was very pleasant. Really worth staying at this place. Even the food quality was good and food was delicious.
Stay was very relaxing.
by Nayan P on
Stay was very relaxing. Anybody can opt for stay here if they are looking for enjoying the environment of mahabaleshwar .hotel cleanliness is up to the mark ,service is good .place is located near venna lake .so you can enjoyed the silence as well .
by Aparna S on
We were here in September very nice experience in stay here, food was awesome Service was good in all we loved here to stay .Lingmala waterfall,venna lake ,mapro garden,kates point there so many location 04 km.arround the cloudgreen.
Stay away from this dirty "Cloud Green Resort"
by Birendra S on
Hi, I stayed in this resort for 1 night (Aug 2017) and the room were like dustbins costing Rs. 3000/night (even lock of the door was not working and bed sheet had hole). I booked this resort via Yatra.com under non-cancellable T&C. Check the pictures of room I have taken and wants to share as proof for my words. Thanks
Media & Entertainment
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
- Kids Play Area
- Swimming pool
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
From 10:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.