- Special Deals
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 73 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:00 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Located near to the Panchayat Samiti is Fountain Village a 3 Star property in Mahabaleshwar. Most of the rooms have a balcony. Bus Stand is 0.1 Km from this hotel. There are 16 cottage-styled rooms and common amenities in all rooms include air-conditioner, cable television, safety deposit locker and attached bath with luxury toiletries and constant supply of running hot and cold water. Guests are served continental Breakfast. Hotel has a swimming pool with a kid's pool, lounge chairs near the pool and indoor games room.
Facilities offered at the hotel are doctor-on-call, travel assistance, car parking, car rental and power back-up generator. Pune International Airport is 79 km. A ttractions are Sunset Point (4 Km), Wilson Point (2 Km), Bombay Point (2 Km) and Panchgani (18 Km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Rajesh Hotel 0.08 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bus Station 0.11 km
- Mahabaleshwar Nagar Parishad 0.12 km
- Mahabaleshwar Club 0.14 km
- Mahabaleshwar ST Stand 0.14 km
- Kent Point 0.14 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bazaar 0.15 km
- Catholic Church 0.16 km
- Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church 0.16 km
- st bus stand 0.16 km
- Motel Panorama 0.17 km
- Seth Makaria Garden 0.23 km
- Jama Masjid 0.24 km
- Post Office 0.25 km
- Mahabaleshwer Municipal Corporation 0.27 km
- Civil Hospital 0.33 km
- Gramin Hospital 0.34 km
- Tahsildar Office 0.35 km
- Morarji Gokuldas Rural Hospital 0.37 km
- MES English Medium School 0.41 km
- Hard Rock Cafe 0.41 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Mokshan on 05-06-2017
by Karthik on 02-05-2017
by Sritama on 17-04-2017
The hotel was very comfortable and staffs were very friendly. The hotel is also well maitained and clean
by Joel on 02-02-2015
Good location & nicely developed property. Clean & good beds & well equiped room items. However wish we could have 24 hours hot water plus wish the basin had hot water facility for shaving etc too. In cold season the water cannot be used from the basin. They should increase the facilities in batroom by providing hair dryers. I particularly liked the furetinure of wood especially the 2nd fold away bed in classic rooms. Brekfast though served was very simple with 3 idlis sambhar, chutney & 4 toast butter only. Should be improved for the moeny they charge. Overall decent stay with decent room & the staff were very helpful & co-operative too.
by guest Shah on 30-12-2014
Good Place to stay. Very close to market
by HETA JANI on 16-12-2014
the hotel should have small play area for children up to 10 years of age.
- Terrible 6
- Poor 2
- Average 11
- Very Good 37
- Excellent 17
Very good hotel for small gathering.
by Hemant S on March 30, 2017
Rooms were good, Excellent staff at your service. Excellent location, centrally located. The property is very small and cozy. Though they can improve on the food part with more dishes on the menu. Staff was really really good.
by kritig1393 on March 12, 2017
Great hotel . Good price. Great rooms which are very spacious. Location awesome. I loved their pool too! The service was also very good. The only downside was their breakfast since it didnt offer too much!
hot water only from 7am-12pm. You can 'request' for it. Water logging in bathrooms. Sad breakfast, good staff, no views.
by Khushboo N on December 12, 2016
1. Do not take ground floor rooms, you can hear everything that goes on at the reception. Very disturbing. 2. The room comes with an AC that wouldn't go to any temperature other than 21 degrees, so basically is non usable. 3. The place is in the market area so do not expect any views, and if you want to make it worth your money, just go for the rooms numbered 13 and above, you can at least look and listen to the pool's water. 4. Food - Order indian food here and you are saved. They do not understand the concept of 'egg whites only omelet' and soup comes without any taste whatsoever, but chapati (no tandoori roti here) and sabzi were fine. Do not depend on the free breakfast, it's a joke. I actually laughed at it, but only cause I could afford to go out and have something at The Olive Garden (a great place for food). Your morning tea comes with toasted bread and butter. 5. The Staff is good and patient and tries to do what they can. Parking can be an issue in peak season, and you need to leave the keys with them. 6. For some unexplainable reason, you can't get hot water in the shower after 12pm. I had to ask them for it and they had the nerve to send A BUCKET of hot water. Asked them to switch on the hot water in the shower immediately, and they did. Do not expect hot water in the wash basin at all. During the shower I discovered that they have a water logging problem so basically you have stand in your own bath water for the duration of the shower. 7. The room was clean, and very very cold. The sheets were a bit stained, there was no ventilation (room number 4), no heater was provided in the room. Overall - A safe place to stay with your family but do not expect too much out of it. It's just a place to stay at.
Getaway For Family
by Dhaval_Metawala on August 28, 2016
Hello today i am writing this review solely because for you all first timers for luxury seekers travellers on budget... We visited the hotel on 5/12/15... For my daughters extended birthday celebrations.. Stayed for 2 nights paid around 8500 for 2 nights with breakfast..., writing the reviews late coz today I am free to think for all those luxury travel seekers on budget, we were 3 people (2+1), lunched mostly out of the hotel as well as dinner, the best part of this hotel is it is right situated in the market, a few steps out the hotel (voila you in market), staff in courageous and friendly, resort is not having good surrounding coz it is located in market and due to space issues there, but the interiors of the resort is to be enjoyed about, food we had only breakfast and was good, but very short list of food items available coz there is a home like kitchen that serves you food and are short of many food variety, we had omelette, sandwiches, idli, dosas only rest we were hesitant even to ask, coz you don't know whether they will make it right or not... I will attach pic of hotel and menu available to me, It's just you want to enjoy hotel stay that's is go there as there is nothing to do outside your room, they have a good looking swimming pool out there but due to winters we travelled could not enjoy it,
Great Location for a Hotel
by Anshul G on August 12, 2016
We got a Hotel as resorts were not available. But to our surprise the Hotel Exquisite rooms next to pool was excellent. Located 200 meters from main street of Mahabi. Good Rooms Service, Clean Rooms, good parking area. Breakfast was not great. Hotel is for people looking for short trip and want to stay close to market area
No views. Stay away from reception. Do not expect great food, decent Indian food though.
by Khushboo N on December 12, 2016
Choose room on back side of the parking so you could enjoy sips of coffee outside room with that view of pool
by Dhaval_Metawala on August 27, 2016
take the room on top beside the pool it has a lovely varenda
by daeudude on June 21, 2016
Select rooms facing the swimming pool. All rooms are good.
by dp12342015 on October 24, 2015
choose the rooms near the hotel with the park view
by priyankasaini on June 25, 2015
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Travel counter
- Car Rental
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Indoor Games
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 11:00 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.