- Special Deals
Hirkani Garden Resort
- Best Seller
- budget hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 126 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:30 AM
- Check-out Until 09:30 AM
Hirkani Garden Resort a 2 star property located on Panchgani-Mahabaleshwar Road. Each room has a private balcony overlooking mist-covered mountains, verdant forests and mountain streams. There are 17 spacious rooms with large windows, and each room is equipped with direct-dialing telephone, cable television, ceiling fan and an attached bathroom with 24-hour running hot and cold water. The in-house Hirkani Garden Restaurant serves Multi-cuisine food as well as fresh farm fruit juices. This hotel in Mahabaleshwar has an arcade/game room and a power back up generator.
Hotel provides parking facility, free daily news paper, in-room safe and wake-up call service. Panchgani Bus Stand is 15 km, Airport is 120 km and Railway Station is 53 km. Attractions are Echo Point-4 km, Lake-3 km, Pratapgad Fort-25 km, Sunset Point-8 km and Garden-6 km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Deluxe Non AC Room
6 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Non AC Room with Breakfast
6 Rooms Left!
Executive Non AC Room
8 Rooms Left!
Executive Non AC Room with Breakfast
8 Rooms Left!
Executive AC Room
5 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Down Town Area 0.42 km
- Lingmala Waterfall 0.73 km
- Lingamala Lake 0.73 km
- Waikaras Amusement Park 0.91 km
- Mahabaleshwar Shiv Mandir 0.94 km
- Strawberry Garden 1.2 km
- Guthar Seat 1.29 km
- Strawberry Point 1.33 km
- Pingle Farm 1.35 km
- Amir Chowk Bus Stop 1.44 km
- Hotel Prince Plaza 1.76 km
- BD Petit Library Club 1.96 km
- Wilson Point 2.11 km
- Sunrise Point 2.11 km
- Niddile Hols 2.15 km
- Needle Point 2.15 km
- Kates Point 2.16 km
- Echo Point 2.18 km
- Picnic Spot 2.34 km
- Dam 2.5 km
- Venna Lake Choupati 2.54 km
You might also like these hotels
- Bellevue Resort 5.0 Review Score - 19 reviews
- Shivsagar Farm House 4.0 Review Score - 161 reviews
- United-21 Resort Mahabaleshwar 3.5 Review Score - 146 reviews
- Hotel On The Rocks 4.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Meera Vatika 4.0 Review Score - 63 reviews
- Hotel Sheetal 3.0 Review Score - 50 reviews
- Bharat Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 91 reviews
- Gugal Residency 4.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- J'S Excellency 4.0 Review Score - 150 reviews
- Grand Resort 3.5 Review Score - 253 reviews
- Valley View Residency Mahabaleshwar 5.0 Review Score - 1 reviews
- Hotel Girija 3.0 Review Score - 25 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Guest on Jul 01,2017
What's Good: EXTRADINARY LOCATION
What needs to improve : its a long distance too much cost of taxi price
by guest on May 01,2017
What's Good: Value for money, car parking area
What needs to improve : The Hotel did not have any option to provide accommodation for the Driver.
by Gaurav on Apr 10,2017
What's Good: cleanliness
What needs to improve : food
by Nakul on Jan 23,2017
What's Good: Room Service and Hospitality
What needs to improve : Road
by Ashok on Dec 28,2016
What's Good: hotel staff and food
What needs to improve : far away from market
by Bharati Karambelkar on Oct 18,2016
What's Good: Nice location .veey good view. Affordalodgebig rooms, xlean and big toilets..
What needs to improve : It has a dehati look.service required more professional. Its more village like. .more like a big lodge than a hotel.tv shall be bigger. Passages and walkways shall be xleaner and more lighted. Assiriinal axtivories required in hotel.ssim pool, cgildrem park,grden,direst walk ways, pub, reqired. It has to be made more interesting. Siteseeng tours. reqd. .
A Strawberry Tour
by Lingaraju D on
Mahabaleshwar is few hours journey from Pune. You can catch a bus or a vehicle from Pune. The road is awful. In mahabaleshear I stayed in Hirkani Garden Resort which is surrounded by Strawberry garden. The strawberry season is getting started. You can buy plenty of Strawberry Chikki in Mahabaleshwar. Have a tour to Beauty spots. Dont forget to carry water and your food. On the you find Guda garji " Polution Tax' and there are people to collect that. They charge Rs. 70-00 bucks per vehicle for one side journey. I stayed in Hirkani garden resort. The staff were very co operative and gives a good service. There you can have a good and safe stay.
Had lots of fun and happy moments.
by gaurav j on
hello everyone, Its was a great experience staying at hirkani hotel resort. I would advice everyone to come and stay here... I was staying with my family .. had a great time .. the staff was very cooperative. Nice piece full place location..beautiful view ...not far from boating lake.. and need not to say ... the food at hirkani is always awesome.. I would specially suggest for family who is looking to travel mahabaleshwar.. this is the place to come and stay...
by Naaraakshashi R on
Hotel entrance is middle of roof drainage pipe discharge, no garden, rest room is dirty, cupboards is stinking, room mats are not cleaned, missing bulbs, very small TV, limited choice for breakfast. Only positive is location and car parking.
by Surya J on
For us townies food offered at places like these are out of this world, by the road, cold breeze and rain. The food is not the typical restaurant food, you basically eat the village food. The taste of every vegetable or dish is so good because it is completely natural and grown in house. Loved it
Good for low cost but nothing great
by ssouvik34 on
Considering the neighboring location, this hotel is cheap compared to others. But at the same time you need to compromise for the facilities too. We booked the hotel looking at the great garden in front of it. But once we arrived there we found that the garden was not maintained. Grasses have grown out to be trees. However, the room service was good. And there were a number of options to order from the menu since they have their own restaurant. Overall I would say, it was not as per the expectation.
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- Families with Children
From 11:30 AM
Until 09:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.