Hirkani Garden Resort
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 110 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:30 AM
- Check-out Until 09:30 AM
Hirkani Garden Resort a 3 star property is located on Panchgani-Mahabaleshwar Road and provides airport pick up and drop facility Each room has a private balcony overlooking mist-covered mountains verdant forests and mountain streams There are 8 spacious rooms with large windows and each room is equipped with direct-dialing telephone cable television ceiling fan and an attached bathroom with 24-hour running hot and cold water The in-house Hirkani Garden Restaurant serves Multi-cuisine food as well as fresh farm fruit juices This hotel in Mahabaleshwar has an arcadegame room and a power back up generator Hotel provides parking facility free daily news paper in-room safe and wake-up call service Panchgani Bus Stand is 15 km Airport is 120 km and Railway Station is 53 km Attractions are Echo Point-4 km Lake-3 km Pratapgad Fort-25 km Sunset Point-8 km and Garden-6 km
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Super Deluxe Room
4 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 768
9 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 1008
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Dam 0.25 km
- Venna Lake 0.36 km
- Lake Venna 0.36 km
- Venna Lake Choupati 0.45 km
- Game Zone 0.46 km
- Status Point 0.78 km
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Hall 0.81 km
- Pratapsinh Garden 0.98 km
- BD Petit Library Club 1.11 km
- Pingle Farm 1.19 km
- Aurther Seat Point 1.22 km
- Hotel Prince Plaza 1.31 km
- Connaught Peak 1.33 km
- Amir Chowk Bus Stop 1.51 km
- SG Makhana Garden 1.51 km
- Gramin Hospital 1.59 km
- Aaram Lodging & Boarding 1.6 km
- Wilson Point 1.6 km
- Sunrise Point 1.6 km
- Picnic Spot 1.6 km
- Mount Malcolm 1.64 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
on November 29, 2015
on June 15, 2015
on May 7, 2015
Very cool n good place
on March 25, 2015
1. it is not a 3 star category. rating to be down graded to single star. 2. We were staying in "EXECUTIVE ROOM" but it cannot be called like that. Absolutely no value for money. 3. Electrical fittings were not maintained properly. Therefore, I would not recommend to any one this hotel at this price.
on March 8, 2015
- Terrible 4
- Poor 8
- Average 26
- Very Good 32
- Excellent 40
Tasty Makkai Pattice, and Makkai Pakoda
by profabpatil on September 22, 2016
This restaurant is on Panchgani Mahabaleshwar road. The menu shows variety of corn items. We were 4 persons and had 4 different plates for breakfast. We liked the corn pattice, which they call as Makkai Pattice, and makkai pakoda.
Very Good Hotel
by Vikas_D_Kale on August 31, 2016
It is away from Mahabaleshwar Market, but a very good hotel. We stayed on first floor and its executive AC room. Room was very clean and spacious for family of three. Food was average, but Strawberry Ice Cream with Cream was very good. Might be because they are having strawberry farm in front of the hotel. There is ample parking space.
Great Service @ Perfect Location
by kkjhaa on August 23, 2016
I plan my weekend trip for Mahabaleshwar/Panchgani from Mumbai. The location was perfect. Its far from city noise. Entry from main road but accommodation was about 150mts from road after parking and offices. Location was perfect, its in the center of Mahab/Panch. Room are good. Got a room at 2nd floor. Having clean room & laundry. View from balcony was good. You can enjoy greenery and mist flowing from nearby forest.
by Sandeep P on August 20, 2016
Hikani was our last minute booking and was decent enough. Ample parking space, lush green ambience and prompt service were key features. Some of the area of improvement would be more cleanliness, better upholstery in the room.
Very good for mid range hotel
by Ramakrishna D on July 26, 2016
We visited with family. Took 2 rooms. Room was decent. The strawberry gardens were very pretty. Ample parking. The restaurant was nominally priced for a hill station. The vegetarian food was quite good. Reception was friendly and were available late in the night. We had a car breakdown and reached after 12:00 midnight.
1st or 2nd floor
by kkjhaa on August 22, 2016
Book Luxury room, other rooms are small in size.
by Kishor_BL on June 19, 2016
Take Rooms on higher floors
by ChetanKK33 on April 23, 2016
Guys Go for Executive Rooms, there are more Spacious n Nice than Super Deluxe Room
by Rishu84 on February 9, 2016
Choose executive rooms on upper floor
by Sram81 on December 9, 2015
- Travel counter
- Laundry facilities
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 11:30 AM
Until 09:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.