- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 16 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Hotel Laxmi is a value for money accommodation in Mahableshwarthat offers bed tea and breakfast to the guest. Located at Murray Peth, thishotel is 1 km from M.G Road Bus Stand. This hotel maintains spacious and well-furnished rooms foraccommodation in Mahableshwar.
All the rooms are equipped with amenities likeT.V, comfortable beds and an attached bathroom. Hotel Laxmi has an on-site restaurant that serves delicious foodto the guests. An all day front desk is also available at this hotel.
Thetravel desk arranges for sightseeing tours and pick up and drop services. Places of interest are Lingmala Waterfall (6km), Connaught Peak(6km) and Sunrise Point (56km). This hotel is 130 km from the Pune Airport.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super deluxe (Non Ac room)
3 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Mahabaleshwar Bazaar 0.08 km
- Motel Panorama 0.13 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bus Station 0.19 km
- Jama Masjid 0.21 km
- Mahabaleshwar ST Stand 0.24 km
- Kent Point 0.24 km
- st bus stand 0.24 km
- Mahabaleshwar Nagar Parishad 0.25 km
- Catholic Church 0.26 km
- Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church 0.26 km
- Bramhkumari Ishwaria Ashram 0.28 km
- MES English Medium School 0.28 km
- Rajesh Hotel 0.29 km
- Civil Hospital 0.34 km
- Hard Rock Cafe 0.35 km
- Seth Makaria Garden 0.35 km
- Valley View Resort Hotel 0.36 km
- Mahabaleshwar Club 0.37 km
- Morarji Gokuldas Rural Hospital 0.38 km
- Post Office 0.41 km
- Gramin Hospital 0.43 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by guest on Apr 17,2017
- Terrible 4
- Poor 0
- Average 6
- Very Good 3
- Excellent 3
Not a Safe hotel...Average hotel with poor hygiene
by atulc2013 on March 30, 2017
I stayed here with my family for two nights. Me myself is a hotelier so having a keen eye for detail. But here i am not talking about details. Basics like bathroom, stinks of urine, bed sheets smells, paint flaking off the walls. Bathroom window of 105 is having gaps in between the glasses, anyone can peep into...not safe for ladies.
Good budget hotel in Mahabaleshwar
by mohitshah42 on March 29, 2017
Hotel is located nearby ST bus stand and easily reachable by walk only. Surrounded by market. Rooms are really specious and well maintained. Enjoyed our stay. Food service is available. We need to pay INR 500 additional at the time of check in for A/C rooms. Staff members are very helpful. Must stay with your family, friends and couple.
Good hotel for budget stay
by deepshikha s on March 27, 2017
At a very prime location. Very near to market. Hotel staff very very helpful and genuine. Food option available ( only ala cart). No free wifi and indoor swimming pool. We have a very pleasant stay there.
Had a short duration stay at this hotel and found comfortable.
by Ajay S on March 25, 2017
This property is located closer to city centre and well maintained. Rooms are good. Staffs are also polite. But they do not have parking facility. Anyhow they arranged parking for my car closer to hotel. Thanks for that..
Good but not the best
by Crazyanuj on February 2, 2017
It's a budget hotel and dosent look good from outside but rooms are pretty good. Location of this hotel is a USP for them. It's located at heart of mahabaleshwar into market area. Although they don't have there own restaurant but they can manage orders from outside. Management is helpful. Nice budget hotel.
There are better hotels in nearby area. Dont forget to buy fresh jelly chocolates in local market
by PuneTravelbud on December 14, 2013
- Room service
From 10:00 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.