- Special Deals
Hotel Mann Palace
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 3 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Offering free internet access to its guests, Hotel Mann Palace is located at a distance of 1 km from Mahabaleshwar ST Bus Station and 12 km from Mapro Garden. This two-floor property in Mahabaleshwar accommodates 18 spacious and well-maintained rooms.
In- room amenities are bottled drinking water, wardrobe, television and bathroom with hot and cold running water and toiletries. Hotel Mann Palace offers services like round-the-clock room service, laundry and medical assistance to its patrons.
Facilities like 24-hour front desk, garden and a travel desk are available in its premise. This property in Mahabaleshwar has power backup generator available for the convenience of its guests. This accommodation can be reached via Satara Railway Station which is at 60 km from the property.
Sightseeing places are Venna Lake (4 km), Pratapgad (21 km), Elephants Head Point (12 km) and Wilson Point (2 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Super Deluxe Couple Room
2 Rooms Left!
Super deluxe Three bed
2 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Four Bed
2 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- MES English Medium School 0.11 km
- Bramhkumari Ishwaria Ashram 0.13 km
- Valley View Resort Hotel 0.17 km
- Jama Masjid 0.19 km
- Hard Rock Cafe 0.22 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bazaar 0.26 km
- Civil Hospital 0.29 km
- Morarji Gokuldas Rural Hospital 0.31 km
- Motel Panorama 0.32 km
- Catholic Church 0.32 km
- Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church 0.32 km
- Seth Makaria School 0.33 km
- Deputy Mirage Register Office 0.34 km
- Mahatma Fule Market 0.34 km
- Mahabaleshwar Prasthan 0.35 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bus Station 0.37 km
- Seth Makaria Garden 0.38 km
- Rajesh Hotel 0.39 km
- Gramin Hospital 0.42 km
- Mahabaleshwar ST Stand 0.42 km
- Kent Point 0.42 km
You might also like these hotels
- Cloud Green 4.0 Review Score - 134 reviews
- Hirkani Garden Resort 4.0 Review Score - 126 reviews
- West Hill (Pure Veg) 4.5 Review Score - 328 reviews
- Shivsagar Farm House 4.0 Review Score - 161 reviews
- Hill Top House 4.0 Review Score - 29 reviews
- Hotel Sagar Villa 3.5 Review Score - 34 reviews
- Hotel Krishna Continental 3.5 Review Score - 63 reviews
- JK Motel 4.5 Review Score - 28 reviews
- Hotel Vighnaharta Palace 4.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Hotel Rahi Plaza 3.0 Review Score - 26 reviews
- Hotel Laxmi 3.5 Review Score - 18 reviews
- Jeevan Village Resort 4.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
Not Bad for Family
by Nirav_ray on
Service was average. We did not find any difficulty. Main Benefit is that hotel is very close to the market - walking distance about 300m. Rooms are clean. Do not book online you will get room instant.
Value for Money
by Ravi M on
The hotel is very close to the market - walking distance about 300m. The rooms are very large and while not very picturesque the back room 105,106 etc do provide nice view outside of the scenery at back. Overall in a low budget this place will not disappoint you if you are not looking for frills or service.
Just ok ok. No hue or cry
by Auro90 on
Wanted a booking in mahabaleswar for the weekend. Needed a place with parking without shelling out a bomb. This was the place. Nice big parking, good rooms, average locality. The good thing is the walking distance to the market, the bad thing is it's costlier if u book online. Staff behaviour is not.up to the mark, needs improvement. Hotel does not have it's own kitchen so food arrangements must be from outside and mind you that the management doesn't help. Would I recommend this? Yes, if u need a parking. No if ur coming via public transport and are looking to bunk for the night.
- Room service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Medical services
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Private Sightseeing
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
- Bottled/drinking water
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
Media & Entertainment
- Buzzer / Intercom
- Internet access-wireless
- Internet access-complimentary
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Showers only
- H/C running water
From 10:00 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.