- Special Deals
Hotel Matoshree Palace
- budget hotel
- business hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 4 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 09:30 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Hotel Matoshree Palace is located at a distance of 0.5 km from the Mahableshwar Bus Stand. This hotel offers front desk facility to its guests. This hotel offers 16 spacious and comfortable rooms for accommodation in Mahableshwar.
Each room is equipped with amenities like television, make up mirror, wardrobe and attached bathroom with hot cold running water. Hotel Matoshree Palace offers 24-hour room service, doctor-on-call, laundry, safe deposit locker and travel assistance to all its patrons.
This hotel is backed up with power generator in case of power failure. Major tourist attractions include Mapro Garden (11 km), Venna Lake (2 km), Krishnabai Temple (6 km), Lingmala Waterfalls (4 km) and Pratapgarh Fort (20 km).This hotel is located at a distance of 118 km from the Pune Railway Station and 128 km from the Pune Airport.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Mahabaleshwar Bazaar 0.09 km
- Motel Panorama 0.12 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bus Station 0.19 km
- Jama Masjid 0.23 km
- Mahabaleshwar ST Stand 0.23 km
- Kent Point 0.23 km
- st bus stand 0.23 km
- Mahabaleshwar Nagar Parishad 0.25 km
- Bramhkumari Ishwaria Ashram 0.29 km
- Catholic Church 0.29 km
- Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church 0.29 km
- MES English Medium School 0.3 km
- Rajesh Hotel 0.3 km
- Seth Makaria Garden 0.37 km
- Civil Hospital 0.37 km
- Valley View Resort Hotel 0.38 km
- Mahabaleshwar Club 0.38 km
- Hard Rock Cafe 0.38 km
- Post Office 0.4 km
- Morarji Gokuldas Rural Hospital 0.41 km
- Mahabaleshwer Municipal Corporation 0.45 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Mr Nagabhushanam Thallapalli on Oct 06,2014
Hotel is located in the Market area. Staff are very courteous and ready to help. Over all a Good experience.
- Terrible 1
- Poor 0
- Average 1
- Very Good 1
- Excellent 1
by Shraddha D on August 30, 2016
Had a wonderful and a pleasant stay.. very helpful and Co operative staff.. big enough rooms for 2 ppls.. and d best part is the location.. it's right in the market area.. will recommend the hotel to others.. thank you for a memorable stay. .
by Varsha D on August 24, 2016
It was a small trip bt very nice.. extremely good staff and helpful .. Location is also very nice.........service provided is also very nice.......rooms are spacious all the arrangements wer nic . Good experience..
not palace its chali room like mumbai
by Pravin987 on November 14, 2015
i stayed for night.oh my god terrible experiance pl dont book to spoil your holodays.its not more then 300rs/day.not clean toilet not badsheet not even door.crocroches in room.old tv set broken remot.tv table oh my God what is it?wifi not connect in room.not clean water no ro water.and what about their kitchen pl once u see the condition of kitchen then give order for meal.broken tape in bathroom.broken electrical switch.foul smell in bed and bedsheet.one importanat thing they dont have car parking space.what about your vehicle?very narrow gali thay can,t pass your vehicle.its make 30 minutes.not at any location its between main market u can,t pass with u r own vehicle.old room old hotel.please stay away.
Best value for money in budget hotels
by Debayan87 on February 8, 2014
The hotel was really nice who like a weekend or a short stay in mahabaleshwar, the price was unbeatable and the arrangement was nice, some of the rooms are spacious (Choose the room by the front view) and neat and clean. the hotel staff was very courteous and very helpfull...... overall it was a wonderfull expirience
Rooms on the front view are larger and a good view ask for them. Room 101 was great
by Debayan87 on February 7, 2014
- Taxi Service
Safety & Security
- Fire Extinguisher
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Free Local Calls
- Internet Access
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
From 09:30 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.