- Special Deals
- Best Seller
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 73 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:30 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Non A/C Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Non A/C Large - Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe A/C Room - Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Large AC - Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Cottage Non A/C - Room Only
4 Rooms Left!
Super Luxury Cottage (A/C Bed Rooms) - Room Only
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Motel Panorama 0.01 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bazaar 0.06 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bus Station 0.08 km
- Mahabaleshwar ST Stand 0.12 km
- Kent Point 0.12 km
- st bus stand 0.12 km
- Mahabaleshwar Nagar Parishad 0.14 km
- Rajesh Hotel 0.25 km
- Catholic Church 0.27 km
- Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church 0.27 km
- Jama Masjid 0.27 km
- Post Office 0.3 km
- Mahabaleshwar Club 0.3 km
- Mahabaleshwer Municipal Corporation 0.35 km
- Seth Makaria Garden 0.36 km
- Bramhkumari Ishwaria Ashram 0.39 km
- MES English Medium School 0.39 km
- Jain Mandir 0.4 km
- Civil Hospital 0.4 km
- Morarji Gokuldas Rural Hospital 0.44 km
- Hard Rock Cafe 0.44 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Sarvesh on Sep 07,2017
What's Good: Nice location...lot of eating options outside..very helpful staff
What needs to improve : Hot water not available all the time..an in-house geyser would have been best
by Rajnish on May 22,2017
What's Good: Proximity to the market
What needs to improve : facilities very average
by Vinnavadi on May 11,2017
What's Good: Location and Room
What needs to improve : Parking and food options
by Anand on Apr 17,2017
What's Good: Na
What needs to improve : Na
by guest on Jan 02,2017
What's Good: It was right in middle of the Mahabaleshwar. It has Swimming pool and confortable rooms and hot water available. Food was descent but only Veg.
What needs to improve : It has no view as such. Its right in crowded place.. There was problem in the tap and hence there was only Hot water and no cold water for bath. The cottages have risky opening on stairs hence its very risky for kids.
- Terrible 3
- Poor 5
- Average 16
- Very Good 33
- Excellent 16
by Surya J on September 17, 2017
We visited this place for dinner and were totally disappointed by the food. We ordered for some naan which was half cooked, the sambhar chawal we ordered had yellow dal instead of sambhar. The fried rice was tasteless. We paid for the food but regretted every moment over there
Cottages are good
by 917priyas on July 25, 2017
We visited in July during heavy rains. Hotel is in main market n on main road. You get a good time roaming in market, having local snacks and buying local things. Due to rainy season we saw lot of drawbacks which I assume will not be there in any other season... drawbacks like no meals were served from kitchen( though they provided tea Brkfast from a outside fixed menu), all doors and windows were covered with polythene so no view. They have listed these all things so not complaining about it. Stay was comfortable and pleasant. People were helpful, food items were delicious, hygene was maintained.
Cottage like a house
by vksankar1406 on May 17, 2017
Just to take a break from mumbai routine , we opted for this trip and selected cottage as we wanted to stay in one room with family to be together. It was nice experience as the cottage has no direct link to hotel main entrance. It was as if we stayed in a rented house during the stay. Due to proximity to market it is a little busy area. Over all good stay. Not enough parking available. Food is good.
by Love V on May 3, 2017
Had been to this restaurant located right in the middle of market. Its real old hotel but still have maintained the taste of South Indian food.. they serve other delicasy as well but South Indian is top of it..
by dambishwa on February 20, 2017
The hotel is good with good rooms. They have swimming pool with water slides. The staff are also good and the food too. Clean and hygiene. Well within the market area and all sorts of shops are available nearby.
For Family Cottage is better choice.
by vksankar1406 on May 17, 2017
Book if want to stay within market area, avoid if you want piece of mind and luxury
by ash k on March 30, 2016
If possible go for cottages for a family of 4 people
by Hitesh K on May 12, 2015
please take large non ac rooms on the ground floor r no 102 ...good garden view
by yogikhare on March 6, 2015
Rooms with swimming pool view.
by Sandeep P on February 2, 2015
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- Indoor Games
- Conference Room
- Family Rooms
- Kids Pool
- Swimming pool
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Kids Play Area
Media & Entertainment
- Dining table
From 10:30 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.