- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Hotel Rohit provides guests with breakfast service. This property in Mahabaleshwar is located 2 km from Wilson Point and 0.2 km from the Mahabaleshwar ST Station.
Accommodation is provided in 12 well-furnished and spacious rooms, spread over 2 floors.
Some in-room amenities include wardrobe, bottled/drinking water, temperature controller and television. Hot and cold water is also supplied to the attached bathrooms. Hotel Rohit also provides guests with travel assistance and room service for limited hours.
The occupants are also provided with front desk assistance, luggage storage area and parking within the premises. Nearby points of interest to drop by include Chinaman Waterfall (2 km), Dhobi Waterfall (2 km) and Venna Dam/Lake (4 km).
The property in Mahabaleshwar is 63 km from the Wathar Railway Station and 128 km from the Pune Airport.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 399
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 672
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Mahabaleshwar Bazaar 0.04 km
- Motel Panorama 0.11 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bus Station 0.15 km
- Jama Masjid 0.18 km
- Mahabaleshwar ST Stand 0.2 km
- Kent Point 0.2 km
- Mahabaleshwar Nagar Parishad 0.21 km
- Catholic Church 0.21 km
- Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church 0.21 km
- st bus stand 0.21 km
- Rajesh Hotel 0.23 km
- MES English Medium School 0.3 km
- Seth Makaria Garden 0.3 km
- Mahabaleshwar Club 0.31 km
- Bramhkumari Ishwaria Ashram 0.32 km
- Civil Hospital 0.32 km
- Hard Rock Cafe 0.34 km
- Morarji Gokuldas Rural Hospital 0.36 km
- Post Office 0.37 km
- Valley View Resort Hotel 0.39 km
- Gramin Hospital 0.39 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Nilesh on 03-05-2017
Location of hotel
- Terrible 1
- Poor 0
- Average 1
- Very Good 0
- Excellent 0
by Hemant J on November 15, 2015
I have booked 2 rooms 4 bed each in hotel Rohit through Booking.com for 3 nights form 12th to 15th November, after reaching in the hotel they informed me that thay have got only 1 room with 4 bed & other with 3 bed that to without AC,after a long argument with hotel staff he agreed to deduct difference amount of AC & offered me if i dont agree to this then i can go somewhere else, there is no parking space....pls aviod such hotels..
budget hotel in the heart of town
by nbbhagodiya2015 on May 30, 2015
well,one of the famous hill station in maharashtra is mahabaleshwar.just 5 minute walk from the state bus stand hoetl rohit is there, it is situated in main market.this is budget hotel conducted by ashok komti promminent person in d city.service is very good and number of good restaurants around this hotel.tourist taxi s also available arround thehotel.peaple from middle income group will like this hotel and service as well.
balcony side room will be good view of market
by nbbhagodiya2015 on May 30, 2015
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Room service
- Rollaway beds
- Smoking rooms
- H/C running water
- Temperature Control
- Bottle opener,Wardrobe, water
- Bottled/drinking water
- Attached Bathroom
From 10:00 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.