- Special Deals
Hotel Sona Palace
- luxury hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 2 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Located at 2 km from the Wilson Point, Hotel Sona Palace offers accommodation in Mahabaleshwar. The Mahabaleshwar Bus Station is at 1 km from this hotel. The hotel provides breakfast service to its patrons. There are 18 rooms in this hotel.
All the rooms have attached bathrooms. Each room is also equipped with a tea/coffee maker and a satellite television. This Mahabaleshwar hotel has a restaurant on the premises. It provides laundry, front desk assistance, luggage-storage facility, and medical assistance. The travel counter of the hotel provides assistance to guests.
Hotel Sona Palace is accessible from the Diwan Khavati Railway Station (62 km) and the Pune Airport (127 km). Tourist attractions that guests can visit include the Lingmala Waterfall (6 km), Chinaman Waterfall (1 km), and Echo Point (7 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Motel Panorama 0.48 km
- Bramhkumari Ishwaria Ashram 0.53 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bazaar 0.53 km
- Jain Mandir 0.53 km
- st bus stand 0.54 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bus Station 0.55 km
- Mahabaleshwar ST Stand 0.56 km
- Kent Point 0.56 km
- Mahabaleshwar Nagar Parishad 0.59 km
- Valley View Resort Hotel 0.67 km
- Post Office 0.68 km
- MES English Medium School 0.68 km
- Mahabaleshwar Hill Station 0.69 km
- Jama Masjid 0.69 km
- Chinamans Waterfall 0.7 km
- Mahabaleshwer Municipal Corporation 0.74 km
- Rajesh Hotel 0.74 km
- Catholic Church 0.75 km
- Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church 0.75 km
- Government Milk Plant 0.78 km
- Mahabaleshwar Club 0.79 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 1
- Poor 1
- Average 0
- Very Good 0
- Excellent 0
Located Centrally In The Market, Nothing Fancy
by TaniaMukherjee on
Room: The room had a double bed and another single one. The linen were nothing fancy but clean. Same goes for the blankets. There were a wardrobe, coffee table, side table (attached to wall), dressing table with mirror (attached to the wall), TV unit (attached to wall), LCD TV which worked fine, water jug and glasses and a dustbin. More or less these things were clean. The fancy backlight by the bedside don't work. There were two ceiling lights on top of the beds but one of them did not work. Bathroom: The bathroom was spacious with western toilet (without water jet), shower, a huge mirror and wash basin. However a corner of the mirror was broken. Water leaked slowly from various points in the pipeline so a portion of the floor was always water clogged. The door of the bathroom was faulty and I had to keep it partially open all the time. Location: Excellent if you want to stay right in the heart of the market. The shops, restaurants, cabs are within walking distance. However if you want good nature views and tranquility this is not where you should put up at. Amenities: Good night fast cards to kill the mosquitoes and a matchbox (to light the cards up) are the only amenities the hotel ever provided. The hotel does not provide any sort of room service. No towels (even after placing requests), no soap, no slippers were provided by them. Overall: We were away the whole day and required the hotel just to sleep at night, hence we found it okay. Opt this hotel only if you have no other option.
I was cheated
by 72farhank on
My trip was ruined because of staying at this pathetic hotel Sona Palace which I booked through Cleartrip.com I had paid for 3 nights stay with breakfast by hotel (which they did not provide even after repeatedly asking for it) Dont want to even comment on the cleanliness, hygiene and other services which this hotel staff do have any value for. I made my payment to Cleartrip online so I need my Refund back from them for the Breakfast atleast. If I could I would have given negative ratings to this hotel.
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Travel counter
- Luggage storage
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Medical services
- Room service
Safety & Security
- Doctor on Call
From 10:00 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.