- Special Deals
Hotel Stone House
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 1 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 10:00 AM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Post Office 0.14 km
- Jain Mandir 0.14 km
- Mahabaleshwer Municipal Corporation 0.19 km
- st bus stand 0.2 km
- Mahabaleshwar ST Stand 0.21 km
- Kent Point 0.21 km
- Government Milk Plant 0.21 km
- Mahabaleshwar Nagar Parishad 0.22 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bus Station 0.26 km
- Motel Panorama 0.3 km
- Tahsildar Office 0.33 km
- Mahabaleshwar Club 0.37 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bazaar 0.37 km
- Rajesh Hotel 0.4 km
- Catholic Church 0.49 km
- Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church 0.49 km
- Jama Masjid 0.56 km
- Seth Makaria Garden 0.56 km
- Civil Hospital 0.66 km
- Gramin Hospital 0.67 km
- Bramhkumari Ishwaria Ashram 0.7 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
- Terrible 0
- Poor 0
- Average 0
- Very Good 0
- Excellent 1
by vinaydoshi3 on August 14, 2016
Great 3 bedroom bungalows with separate bathrooms for each room. Nice place to stay with a group of 10-12 people. They do provide decent room services and the rooms are pretty spacious. Its located right next to the market so no need to travel long to reach the central market.
- Room service
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Travel counter
- Attached Bathroom
Media & Entertainment
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway beds
- H/C running water
From 10:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.