- Special Deals
- Best Seller
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 23 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||
Total Price for 1 Night
(Additional - 1.5% Service Tax)
Deluxe AC Room
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 500
Deluxe Non AC
2 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 500
Super Deluxe Non AC
1 Rooms Left!
Get eCash Rs. 600
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Mahabaleshwar Shiv Mandir 0.15 km
- Guthar Seat 0.49 km
- Lingmala Waterfall 0.54 km
- Lingamala Lake 0.54 km
- Down Town Area 0.56 km
- Waikaras Amusement Park 1.67 km
- Strawberry Garden 1.77 km
- Strawberry Point 1.94 km
- Amir Chowk Bus Stop 2.02 km
- Niddile Hols 2.09 km
- Needle Point 2.09 km
- Kates Point 2.11 km
- Echo Point 2.13 km
- Pingle Farm 2.14 km
- Pinchers Point Mahabaleshwar 2.18 km
- Loto Point Mahabaleshwar 2.18 km
- Hotel Prince Plaza 2.37 km
- BD Petit Library Club 2.61 km
- Wilson Point 2.64 km
- Sunrise Point 2.64 km
- Picnic Spot 2.88 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by chetan biraris on 20-07-2015
No food facility available in the motel. Even no vehicle available with hotel staff for take in food from outside. Room rent is much higher than facilities provided. Highly not recommended/advisable for friends and family.
by Mr. Ritukant on 05-05-2015
Overall it was a great experience.
by Ravindra Iyengar on 05-10-2014
They have to improve their Restaurant Facility. As a Suggestion, during Evening time they can arrange some events or games as all the guest are in hotel room due to early darkness takes place.
- Terrible 1
- Poor 0
- Average 5
- Very Good 5
- Excellent 12
Overall Good Experience
by Amey P on January 1, 2017
I had booked hotel room for 2Nights 3 Days. Hotel is Nice and staff is very supportive. Hotel is situated 5-6 kms away from the Main market. The restaurant serves good food especially the Chinese. Overall I had a nice experience in this hotel. Sincere thanks to Pandey-jee to make our stay comfortable and making arrangements.
Pleasant Stay & Good Experience with Family
by Amit7586 on December 22, 2016
The rooms were clean. The hotel restaurant is in the premises of hotel and served very good food. Many mixes reviews on Trip advisor but the experience of my family was very good and the Manager Mr. Pankaj made sure we had a pleasant time.
by Anwar S on November 5, 2016
The hotel was good in terms of cleanliness and comfort albeit it needs an in house restaurant.The restaurant attached to the hotel is one of the filthiest place i have ever seen.The hot water was non existent throughout our stay and had to make do with cold water in the freezing monsoon weather Brrrrrrrr!!!! We were given the ground floor which was quite noisy given the close proximity to the generator,Staff is ok ,a liitle laid back.
by Msadashiv on November 3, 2016
Please do not go with pictures published here.. Actually its very dirty place. Moreover the hotel staff is pure non co-operative. If you decided to stay there.., dont book online.. They have special treatment (worst). Trird class, hopless.. Do not deserve any star rating.. even I dont want to put here their negative points here because they are endless.. Just avoid it.
Value for Money place
by PravinSG on August 22, 2016
We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights in Jan 2016.It is a small property , rooms and neat and clean , clean linen , rooms are reasonably spacious. Hot water arrangement was okay. Our rooms were on opposite side of road , so did not face any traffic noise issue.Overall a good value for money hotel. They do not have a restaurant but there is one just next to to the property. Food was satisfactory , not a fancy place though.
Easily accessible from Panchgani & Mahabaleshwar. Mountain view rooms are always preferred to enjoy the stay.
by Amit7586 on December 21, 2016
take the first floor room with the mountain view and main road
by Anwar S on November 4, 2016
Choose front facing room
by AshishTraveller on May 11, 2016
Avoid staying in this hotel if charges are more than ₹ 1000/-.
by rajnaircsd on January 28, 2016
Front facing rooms
by Sushmita D on September 21, 2015
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Travel counter
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.