- Special Deals
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 28 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Offering complimentary Wi-Fi, JK Motel is accessible from the Mapro Garden Bus Stand, which is 4 km away. The hotel in Mahabaleshwar is at a distance of 9 km from Veena Lake. This Mahabaleshwar hotel has a total of 15 well-maintained rooms. tea-coffee maker, television, telephoneand attached bathroom are some of the conveniences offered in the room. JK Motel in Mahabaleshwar has Restaurant, front desk available on the premises.
Other services provided by the hotel are Doctor on call, house keeping, power back up and parking. Few of the local tourist spots are Arthur Seat (14 km), Elephants Head Point (12 km), Lingmala Waterfall (7 km) and Connaught Peak (9 km).
One can reach this Mahabaleshwar hotel via the Dandeghar Bus Stand 14 km and Pune Airport 121 km.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe Non AC
5 Rooms Left!
Deluxe AC Room
3 Rooms Left!
Super Deluxe Non AC
1 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Mahabaleshwar Shiv Mandir 0.13 km
- Guthar Seat 0.48 km
- Lingmala Waterfall 0.56 km
- Lingamala Lake 0.56 km
- Down Town Area 0.57 km
- Waikaras Amusement Park 1.68 km
- Strawberry Garden 1.78 km
- Strawberry Point 1.94 km
- Amir Chowk Bus Stop 2.03 km
- Niddile Hols 2.08 km
- Needle Point 2.08 km
- Kates Point 2.1 km
- Echo Point 2.13 km
- Pingle Farm 2.15 km
- Loto Point Mahabaleshwar 2.18 km
- Pinchers Point Mahabaleshwar 2.18 km
- Hotel Prince Plaza 2.38 km
- BD Petit Library Club 2.62 km
- Wilson Point 2.66 km
- Sunrise Point 2.66 km
- Picnic Spot 2.9 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hill Top House 4.0 Review Score - 29 reviews
- Hirkani Garden Resort 4.0 Review Score - 126 reviews
- Cloud Green 4.0 Review Score - 134 reviews
- Hotel Vighnaharta Palace 4.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Hotel Sagar Villa 3.5 Review Score - 34 reviews
- Hotel Laxmi 3.5 Review Score - 18 reviews
- Hotel Krishna Continental 3.5 Review Score - 63 reviews
- Hotel Rahi Plaza 3.0 Review Score - 26 reviews
- Jeevan Village Resort 4.5 Review Score - 23 reviews
- Treebo Residency 3.0 Review Score - 35 reviews
- The Travellers Inn 4.5 Review Score - 56 reviews
- Meera Vatika 4.0 Review Score - 63 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Ashok on Oct 22,2017
What's Good: Cleanliness
What needs to improve : Noisy traffic
by Vishwas on Jul 10,2017
What's Good: Staff and Food
What needs to improve : Incodistent Eletricity.
Nice and clean rooms; friendly hosts
by LazyKP on
Nice and clean rooms. Located approximately 6-7 km before Mahabaleshwar town (but right on Panchgani Rd). Very friendly and helpful host, willing to guide you about Mahabaleshwar/surrounding areas. Hot water in bathrooms available only in mornings - made me wonder if we were still stuck in the 90s!!
Cozy comfortable stay
by DNoda on
Second visit at JK motels. Must say stay was as comfortable as first time,if not better. Nice to be greeted with hot tea early in the morning specially what with the dropping temperatures and the awesome rains mahabaleshwar has to offer at this time of the year, Recommended. Highly.
by shiva8380808112 on
Good stay with JK Motels.Very neat and clean room with good services in your pocket budget. I enjoyed with my family. Hotel's staff are very courteous and helpful. The best part is it's location, it is closed to both Venna lake & Mapro Garden. I definitely come back soon...
by zoya886 on
the pillow covers and the towels should be kept new or clean. evrything else was very good the sir who was at the reception and the service given by them was just excellent. just some points are added. if they work on it. will be the the best one.
by Sneha M on
JK Motel is an excellent choice - and value - given it's location. The rooms were absolutely fine. The bed was large and very comfortable, there was plenty of space and the bathroom was modernly equipped in Family Suite. I didn't book breakfast, so I can't really comment on how good that was. I would recommend it to others, and I'll certainly stay there again in the future.
- Valet Parking
- Indoor Parking
- Wheelchair Access
- Suitable for children
- Tile/Marble floor
- Family Rooms
Safety & Security
- First Aid Kit
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- Families with Children
- Unmarried Couples
- Unmarried Couples
- 4W Parking Uncovered
- Travel counter
- Car Rental
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental 24-Hour
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Laundry facilities
- Front desk
- 24 Hour Power Supply
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Breakfast Services
- Tea Coffee Maker
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen TV
- Internet Access
- Cable channels
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Dining area
- Electric kettle
- Coffee machine
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.