- Special Deals
Regenta MPG Club by Royal Orchid Hotels
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 203 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:00 PM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Spread over 5 acres and situated in the heart of Sahyadri, Regenta MPG Club has a spa that offers therapeutic massages and a rooftop multi-cuisine restaurant called Shikari. Offering free breakfast and Wi-Fi access, this hotel in Mahabaleshwar is located at a distance of 0.3 km from Glen Ogal Lake and 3 km from Venna Lake. It comprises of 32 spacious and well-kept rooms spread across 1 floor that offers valley and lawn view.
Each room has amenities like tea/coffee maker, electronic safe, mini-bar, LED TV and in-room dining. Suite rooms have large living room with sofa cum bed, balcony and Jacuzzi. Regenta MPG Club has swimming pool, travel counter, multi-cuisine restaurant and bar.
Meetings and events can be organized at banquet hall, conference room and lawn. Indoor and outdoor sports like cricket, badminton, table tennis, carrom, chess, cycling and horse riding are also offered by the property. This hotel in Mahabaleshwar is 1 km away from the Mahabaleshwar ST Station, 54 km away from the Karanjadi Railway Station and 130 km away from the Pune Lohegaon Airport (PNQ).
Some of the tourist attractions are Dhobi Waterfall (3 km), Pratapgad Fort (22 km), Mapro Garden (12 km) and Elphinstone Point (12 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Glenogal Dam 0.15 km
- Mahabaleshwar Hill Station 0.4 km
- Morarji Castle 0.41 km
- Valley View Resort Hotel 0.52 km
- Chinamans Garden 0.53 km
- Bramhkumari Ishwaria Ashram 0.6 km
- Mahatma Fule Market 0.61 km
- Deputy Mirage Register Office 0.61 km
- MES English Medium School 0.64 km
- Seth Makaria School 0.66 km
- Mount Malcolm 0.7 km
- Hard Rock Cafe 0.71 km
- Mahabaleshwar Prasthan 0.72 km
- Chinamans Waterfall 0.76 km
- Aaram Lodging & Boarding 0.81 km
- Morarji Gokuldas Rural Hospital 0.82 km
- Jama Masjid 0.83 km
- Civil Hospital 0.84 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bazaar 0.95 km
- Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church 0.96 km
- Catholic Church 0.96 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by DINESH on 16-03-2017
by Pragati on 30-01-2017
Loads of amenities, cleanliness, courteous staff and great location
by Shubham on 27-12-2016
Peace and Isolation
- Terrible 5
- Poor 5
- Average 20
- Very Good 101
- Excellent 72
by 471pankaj on June 22, 2017
Excellent property, Cooperative staff and you get proper peace of mind.Market is at walk-able distance and playing cricket with kids at lawn is real fun.Tiger Trail Restaurant food may need some improvement otherwise All-in-All pleasant experience.
by anil4221 on June 9, 2017
we had booked it from 4th June to 7th June and we all had a wonderful time at MPG club... it was all fog around as its location is too gud .. food quality is upto the mark ... staff is also very courteous... worth a visit
Peaceful & nice place to relax and enjoy
by UMESH1977 on May 28, 2017
It's was a very amazing and memorable stay at MPG club !! our experience in short 1. Cleanliness : very clean, and neat , 2. Staff : Entire staff are very courteous,very supportive. 3. Property : Entire area was very large, spread with greenary, specially designed places for families to sit,relax,eat (gazebos) which are not in every hotels. 4.Food: Very tasty in terms in quality, but little less in terms of variety , since it's little costy. Would suggest HOtel manager to increase food variety. 5.Location: A very prime location in Mahabaleshwar, 7 -8mins walk from market. It's located at the Hill top, so through the day one gets cool winds .After around 10pm, you will fell winter , even it's may. If you are looking for family trip in Mahabaleshwar, it's one of the Best Option. I highly recommed it. Umesh Karane.
Excellent Location, Good Food, Supporting staff
by AkashChavda on May 27, 2017
Booked for 2 Nights in the month of May in 5 Rooms. Had enjoyed Rain. Feel Luxury. Had Breakfast and Dinner Package. Food was yum. Got Mountain View and in the corner so had total privacy. Swimming pool is little small. Would love to recommend.
WOW Location, memorable trip, warm people
by mohsindokaria on May 26, 2017
WHERE TO BEGIN, location super, staff super, food, amenities, hospitality........ just loved our stay... every staff member is excellent and loves there job so its difficult to name a few but would like to mention and thank Rahul from the restaurant, Aquib Shaikh from front desk, Suyashish and Decosta thank you so much for making this trip a memorable one... looking forward for sure
Deluxe rooms are good facing valley
by UMESH1977 on May 28, 2017
just select, all rooms are great.
by mohsindokaria on May 25, 2017
All rooms are good
by unmishra2016 on April 5, 2017
by PavanTrips on April 2, 2017
The Lawn facing rooms.
by Shirlene_Martins on March 24, 2017
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Kids Pool
- Transportation Service
- Swimming pool
- LCD / Projector
- Business center
- Travel counter
- Front desk
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
- Conference Room
- Full Services Health Spa
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
From 12:00 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.