- Special Deals
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 596 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 12:30 PM
- Check-out Until 10:30 AM
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Saj Resorts offers panoramic views of the Mahabaleshwar Hills. Being a leisure hotel in Mahabaleshwar, this hotel can be reached from Pune Airport (141 Km). The hotel comprises 78 well-furnished rooms possessing modern amenities.
Few of the conveniences available in the rooms include television set, attached bathroom, and private balcony. Few of the cottages feature a private sit-out garden. Apart from good accommodation in Mahabaleshwar, the hotel renders three dining options that serve a selection of delicacies.
To add more,there is a health spa, fully equipped gymnasium, and children play area in the premises. The property provides conference halls, boardrooms and business center for corporate affairs. Nearby points of attractions include Lingmala Waterfall (2.3Km), Wilson Point (6.9 Km) and Venna Lake (3.3 Km).
The property is easily accessible from Diwan Khavati Railway Station (67 Km) and ST Bus Stand (5.5Km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Luxury A/C Room with Breakfast
22 Rooms Left!
Luxury A/C Room - Breakfast & Dinner
22 Rooms Left!
Luxury A/C Room - All Meals
22 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Down Town Area 0.45 km
- Lingmala Waterfall 0.76 km
- Lingamala Lake 0.76 km
- Mahabaleshwar Shiv Mandir 0.9 km
- Waikaras Amusement Park 0.92 km
- Strawberry Garden 1.17 km
- Guthar Seat 1.26 km
- Strawberry Point 1.3 km
- Pingle Farm 1.37 km
- Amir Chowk Bus Stop 1.52 km
- Hotel Prince Plaza 1.83 km
- BD Petit Library Club 2.03 km
- Niddile Hols 2.07 km
- Needle Point 2.07 km
- Kates Point 2.08 km
- Echo Point 2.11 km
- Wilson Point 2.19 km
- Sunrise Point 2.19 km
- Picnic Spot 2.42 km
- Dam 2.55 km
- Game Zone 2.6 km
You might also like these hotels
- Hirkani Garden Resort 4.0 Review Score - 126 reviews
- Hotel Sagar Villa 3.5 Review Score - 34 reviews
- Hotel Krishna Continental 3.5 Review Score - 63 reviews
- TGL Resort & Spa 4.0 Review Score - 320 reviews
- Hotel King Garden 3.5 Review Score - 167 reviews
- Brightland Resort & Spa 4.5 Review Score - 531 reviews
- United-21 Resort Mahabaleshwar 3.5 Review Score - 146 reviews
- Meera Vatika 4.0 Review Score - 63 reviews
- Gugal Residency 4.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- Berry Hill Resort 3.0 Review Score - 5 reviews
- Rahil International Hotel 3.0 Review Score - 12 reviews
- Garden Cottage And Lawn 4.5 Review Score - 8 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Anil on Sep 04,2017
What's Good: Luxury
What needs to improve : Food Prices
by KAILAS on May 03,2017
What's Good: Staff is very cooperative. It's value for money. They have Magic, Puppet dancing shows for Kids. You can get cricket, badminton kits to play. Nice Garden lighting,
What needs to improve : Nil
by guest on Jan 02,2017
What's Good: Hospitality
What needs to improve : Nothing
Resort - Best location and Pleasant staff!!
by Chartered A on
Pros: Spending most of my time in Europe and GCC, can say Saj resort got good facilities including spa, gym, indoor games, swimming pool and outdoor fun activities. Their cafe and dine-ins are of world-class standards. Food is 25% above nearby hotels, but its worth paying the extra. Overall place got pleasant ambience with courteous staff. Resort is also located at an ideal location, giving easy access to many points (Echo/elephant/Arthurseat/Venna waterfall point). Cons: Pool could have more privacy.
Not first hand experience
by Pramod T on
My friends visited this place and were all Gaga about this place. It is an exotic hotel with amazing facilities. It is located right on the main road from Mahabaleshwar to Panchgani and offers some really good amenities. Stay worthy for sure
ABOVE AVERAGE ACTUALLY
by VirendraPethad on
Stayed here for a night from 28.10.2017-29.10.2017 in their basic rooms. Got a upgrade to the other rooms which are a step above the basic ones as our rooms weren't ready on time. The location is 7 kms from the market so a vehicle is almost compulsory to go anywhere be it market, lake, sightseeing points etc etc. The check-in took no time but we got our rooms after a bit of a delay as the cleaning and all took some time so we had our lunch in the mean time which was good. The staff though courteous seems to be a bit inexperienced but not a big worry they will try their best. Food, i found out to be just a notch above average nothing bad but some room for improvement is definitely there. Dinner had 2 soups, 2 starters, 2 main course, 2 indian breads, pav bhaji, kadhi-khichdi, dal-rice, 2 desserts, ice cream. Breakfast also had 4-5 dishes apart from juice, milkshake and bread butter. The resort is pure veg and alcohol is not allowed but you can bring your own booze. Room was big, neat and clean with a small sit out and a swing for 2 people attached to a big lawn so no complaints over there. You may have to ask for toiletries and towels which were missing in our room. valet parking is available, sports room has carom, table tennis, pool. They have a toy room for toddlers. Zip line activities are also available at free of cost.
Awesum Place To Relax - Saj Resort
by NadeemChougle on
19th oct was my anniversary and i planned to reached on same day. before reaching 2 days i was trying to contact the hotel but couldnt rreach them, even with the numbers provided by MMT. I wanted some special arrangement in my room but couldnt get through. On the 19th mornign i contacted MMT and connect to hotel. The person from Hotel sd he cannot do any special arrangments on the same day, eve though i had more 6 hrs to reach hotel. Very disappointed there. The first impression was very nice location and open space for the price of 8000. The first day room had lot of problems as we reached in afternoon i had to request for hot water supply as i have 1 yr old baby. The Cable connection was not working and the refrigerator was also not starting. It took 2 hrs to recitif the problem and in the evening i was asked to shift to other room for TV facility. I swiftly moved to the room next door and then after that never faced any problem. The room service was excellent and quick. I being foodie person i enjoyed everydays breakfast at wislons cafe. For the last night of the trip i tried the buffet at wilsons and as expected it was very awesum. Little expensive but overall the food is expensive in mahab. Overall a very good experience in the resort.
by Jani123456 on
We had been there for our anniversary and I had requested for a cake at 12, the staff got the cake at 11.30 spoiling the surprise element, but apart from that it was a good stay, our room was the one with forest view with a swing in the courtyard. The open areas were well landscaped with flowers everywhere, this was one of the best attraction for my son. Over all a good place, will suggest to take the forest facing rooms.
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Travel counter
- Business center
- LCD / Projector
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
Media & Entertainment
- Internet Access
- Swimming pool
- Transportation Service
- Kids Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Conference Room
- Steam room
- Full Services Health Spa
Food & Beverages
- Coffee shop or cafe
From 12:30 AM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.