- Special Deals
Shivsagar Farm House
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 161 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:30 AM
- Check-out Until 10:00 AM
Situated in the valley of Bhillar, Shivsagar Farm House has an in-house strawberry farm where a strawberry festival is organized for the guests. Offering breakfast service to its guests, this farmhouse in Mahabaleshwar is located at a distance of 4 km from the Mapro Garden and 16 km from the Mahabaleshwar Hills. It comprises of 12 spacious and well-kept rooms and suites spread across 2 floors that offer farm and lawn view.
Each room has amenities like makeup mirror, television, balcony, fruit basket, wardrobe and separate sitting area. Shivsagar Farm House has 24-hour front desk facility and garden. Guests can enjoy various meals at the open-air multi-cuisine restaurant.
Services like housekeeping and medical assistance are also offered by the property. This farmhouse in Mahabaleshwar is 15 km away from the Mahabaleshwar ST Station, 76 km away from the Diwan Khavati Railway Station and 116 km away from the Pune Airport.
Some of the tourist attractions are Pratapgad Fort (35 km), Lingmala Waterfall (11 km), Mahabaleshwar Mandir (16 km) and Elphinstone Point (20 km).
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Executive Room - Room Only
6 Rooms Left!
Executive Room - Breakfast
6 Rooms Left!
Executive Suite - Room Only
2 Rooms Left!
Executive Suite - Breakfast
2 Rooms Left!
You might also like these hotels
- Bellevue Resort 5.0 Review Score - 19 reviews
- Hotel Panorama 3.5 Review Score - 73 reviews
- Fountain Village 4.0 Review Score - 73 reviews
- Hotel Suman Raj 4.0 Review Score - 81 reviews
- United-21 Resort Mahabaleshwar 3.5 Review Score - 146 reviews
- Hotel On The Rocks 4.5 Review Score - 3 reviews
- Hotel Sheetal 3.0 Review Score - 50 reviews
- Shreyas Hotel 4.0 Review Score - 528 reviews
- Bharat Hotel 3.5 Review Score - 91 reviews
- Gugal Residency 4.0 Review Score - 13 reviews
- J'S Excellency 4.0 Review Score - 150 reviews
- Grand Resort 3.5 Review Score - 253 reviews
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by sagar on May 27,2017
What's Good: the pleasant environment and very good staff. we really enjoyed very cooperative people.
What needs to improve : everthing was good.
by Sangamesh on Apr 07,2017
What's Good: Service, cleanliness
What needs to improve : Nothing like that. Everything was comfortable. Enjoyed the stay here.
by Ashwini on Apr 03,2017
What's Good: Rooms are spacious and the hospitality of the staff was very good. Location of the hotel is good.
What needs to improve : Nothing
by Virendra on Mar 26,2017
What's Good: Strawberry farm
What needs to improve : Location is too interior
by Salvador Dsouza on Nov 02,2016
What's Good: Courteous and well behaved Staff, Cleanliness and good Food
What needs to improve : Nil
- Room service
- Travel counter
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry facilities
- Bonfire Arrangement
From 11:30 AM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.