- Special Deals
Valley View Resort
- family hotel
based on the tripadvisor popularity
Rating From 242 Review(s) Read All Reviews
- Check-in From 11:00 AM
- Check-out Until 09:00 AM
Close to Mahabaleshwar Market (0.4 km), Valley View Resort is a 3-Star property in Mahabaleshwar offering internet access to its patrons. This Mahabaleshwar accommodation is accessible from Mahabaleshwar ST Station (1 km).
This property in Mahabaleshwar has 74 well-appointed rooms, spread over 3 floors.
Rooms include conveniences like premium bedding, television, telephone, ceiling fan and separate sitting area. Valley View Resort features a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, business center, restaurant and parking area within the premises.
In addition to this, 24-hour security, laundry and room service is also provided to its guests. Travel hubs nearby are Diwan Khavati Railway Station (62 km) and Karanjadi Railway Station (53 km). Visitors can explore tourist spots like Chinaman Waterfall (1 km), Lingmala Waterfall (6 km) and Venna Dam/Lake (4 km). Note: Child above two years will be charged extra. Please Note: Parking at owner's risk, resort will not be responsible for any theft of damage of vehicles. Please Note: The resort has undertaken up-gradation of a few Deluxe AC rooms.
The work schedule is from 9.00 A.M To 2.00 P.M 5.00 P.M To 9.00 P.M.
Best ever prices for your stay
Save your money now by making a reservation today.
|Room Type||Inclusions & Amenities||Total Price for 1 Night|
Deluxe A/C Room with Breakfast
3 Rooms Left!
Deluxe Room With Breakfast Lunch or Dinner
2 Rooms Left!
Deluxe A/C Room with All Meals
3 Rooms Left!
Important Landmarks Nearby
- Valley View Resort Hotel 0.05 km
- Bramhkumari Ishwaria Ashram 0.1 km
- MES English Medium School 0.15 km
- Hard Rock Cafe 0.28 km
- Mahatma Fule Market 0.31 km
- Deputy Mirage Register Office 0.32 km
- Seth Makaria School 0.33 km
- Jama Masjid 0.33 km
- Mahabaleshwar Prasthan 0.37 km
- Morarji Gokuldas Rural Hospital 0.39 km
- Civil Hospital 0.39 km
- Mahabaleshwar Bazaar 0.42 km
- Glenogal Dam 0.45 km
- Catholic Church 0.46 km
- Roman Catholic Holy Cross Church 0.46 km
- Mahabaleshwar Hill Station 0.48 km
- Motel Panorama 0.48 km
- Morarji Castle 0.48 km
- Aaram Lodging & Boarding 0.48 km
- Seth Makaria Garden 0.51 km
- Gramin Hospital 0.53 km
- View Yatra Reviews
- View Hotel Reviews
- View Room Reviews
by Guest on Jun 27,2017
What's Good: Staff cooperstive
What needs to improve : They hv chg 96 rupees for one glass of milk
by Shrinivas on Jun 27,2017
What's Good: Foood
What needs to improve : Room service
by Atul on May 28,2017
What's Good: The room service & the food was excellent The ambiance is pleasant & mainly no any hidden charges The staff is very humble
What needs to improve : The location is tedious to reach & traveling by own car is very hectic
by Chirayu on Jan 02,2017
What's Good: C0-operative and helpful staff, Nice food quality and spread during breakfast and lunches.
What needs to improve : Dinner variety and quality of food, Approach road to Hotel
- Terrible 17
- Poor 9
- Average 46
- Very Good 111
- Excellent 59
A decent property with convenient location
by 976dsb on
We had a repeated visit at the Valley view resort. This property is preferred for its walkable distance from the Mahableshwar market and great facilities. Although, being close to the market, this property has super deluxe rooms which directly provide the unobstructed view of the valley. These rooms also have a balcony facing the valley. We had booked the room in advance through the Mumbai office. But after reaching the resort, the front desk staff initially provided a room which was having a strong unpleasant odour. We informed about this to the Mumbai office and within no time, our room was upgraded to a higher category lavish room at no extra cost. The food and service of the restaurant were also meeting the expectations. Overall a decent property at a convenient location.
by Vikas R on
1) The hotel is located just a KM away from Main market, surrounded by slum. You can see Slum from your executive room. But I think if you want to stay in Mahableshwar near to market , you will get slum only all around. 2) Plus point is , Fully Veg hotel and serve Jain food also 3) Overall decent property, staff is okay
Great Facilities and Co-operative Staff
by vnbhise on
The hotel is located very close (Walkable) to ST Bus Stand and Market, which makes it very convenient to stay. The approach road is little dark, but it isn't much of a problem. Indoor facilities of Hotel (Pool, Indoor Games) are excellent and also the restaurant. It is the best place to stay for families and especially if you are a Vegetarian Food lover. Staff is very co-operative and rooms are clean and well maintained. We had a great time.
Good place near market
by natwar d on
Stayed for a day in this resort, it's walking distance to Mahabaleshwar market . Rooms were clean and comfortable. Food was good quality and all services were excellent. Swimming pool is indoor and equipped with warm water facilities. Staff is very co operative.
Good Hotel... Good food
by Vishk05 on
Nice hotel, I was on honey moon, we arrived in the afternoon, we were welcomed with welcome drinks, Smooth check-in process. Excellent staff. good ambiance. good view from room, we were on all meals plan hence all meals was included and very good food with good service. Requested hotel to do something special since it was our honey moon, and hotel nicely decorated the bed with flowers and balloons in room. Thanks for making it special. only problem was finding the hotel in first go... later it was easy.... near by from all attractions.
Get the Super Deluxe AC rooms, which have a great view and nice isolated feeling.
by vnbhise on August 15, 2017
Only Valley facing rooms are advised
by raviGup on April 22, 2017
Both Deluxe and Super dulex rooms are really comfortable,spacious and clean.
by goldstargroup on March 9, 2017
Ask for the valley facing rooms
by Sohamkamal on March 2, 2017
avoid it at all cost
by rhythm w on January 7, 2017
Safety & Security
- 24-Hour Security
- Doctor on Call
- Heated Pool
- Kids Pool
- Valet Parking
- Swimming pool
- LCD / Projector
- Wedding services
- Laundry facilities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Room service
- Full Services Health Spa
- Evening Entertainment
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Pool Table
- Indoor Games
- Conference Room
- Health club
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Steam room
- Garden view
From 11:00 AM
Until 09:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check what room conditions may apply when selecting your room above.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this hotel.
- As per Government regulations, It is mandatory for all guests above 18 years of age to carry a valid photo identity card & address proof at the time of check-in. In case, check-in is denied by the hotel due to lack of required documents, you cannot claim for the refund & the booking will be considered as NO SHOW.
- Unless mentioned, the tariff does not include charges for optional room services (such as telephone calls, room service, mini bar, snacks, laundry etc). In case, such additional charges are levied by the hotel, we shall not be held responsible for it.
- All hotels charge a compulsory Gala Dinner Supplement on Christmas and New Year's eve. Other special supplements may also be applicable during festival periods such as Dusshera, Diwali etc. Any such charge would have to be cleared directly at the hotel.
- In case of an increase in the hotel tariff (for example, URS period in Ajmer or Lord Jagannath Rath Yatra in Puri) the customer is liable to pay the difference if the stay period falls during these dates.
- Yatra.com will not be responsible for any service issues at the hotel
How do I know my reservation was booked?
You will receive an SMS and email on confirmation of your hotel booking.
Do I need to confirm my reservation?
There is no need to confirm your reservation. If you still feel you would like to verify that your reservation was made, you can do so by writing to our Customer Support Team or by contacting our customer services team.
How do I cancel/amend a hotel reservation?
To cancel a booking log in to My Bookings section or call our call center on 955 5800 800(all networks).
Is there a cancellation policy for Hotels booked on Yatra?
The cancellation policy for hotel bookings varies according to hotel and room type. For more information, please check the cancellation policy mentioned next to the price for the room type. If you are cancelling after the check-in date, there will be no refund. In all cases, you'll be charged a standard cancellation fee of Rs. 250 per booking over and above the hotel's own cancellation charges.
How do I pay for the gala dinner?
Gala dinner charges which are applicable for Christmas and New Year dates would be extra and payable directly to the hotel. Please check with the hotel directly for more information on the same.